Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him (6912 Views)

Tinubu Is Just Buying Time, The US Judiciary Will Expose Him As A Fraud. / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by darleenje: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
mightyokwy:
You maybe accusing him wrongly. Unless you have had video conversation with him. At rate this Yahoo boys are hacking people Facebook account to defraud people is very high. In last two weeks, three of my friends lost their Facebook account to hackers. The hackers were even sending me investment proposal.

Account number can't be hacked to receive money.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by darleenje: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2020
manuelreports:
The guy might not be a fraudster but a genuine business man, why did I say so. Yahoo boys have now gone rampage on Facebook and they will be monitoring transaction or discussion leading to transaction like this and when it is time to make payment they will sideline the original person and take over. They are also havcking people's account to carry out their nefarious activities. Report to your bank immediately.

Did you read the post? They have been communicating before the payment through phone calls and text messages. Once he got the money he stopped picking calls.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Unigrad: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2020
I chatted with him. This is Account details he gave me- name :Royal food ventures:account number :0589398955 :Gtbank.
He is a scammer.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Emma Balogun..na Dem

That's how hushpuppi started...

But Abike Dabiri will tell u that my people don't commit crime.
When did Abike Dabiri tell you that?

Na so una dey take mouth put una sef for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Meteng: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
pek:
First red flag; Balogun selling crayfish in Oron.
I tell you. ALMOST impossible

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by obyrich(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2020
pek:
First red flag; Balogun selling crayfish in Oron.
Exactly what came to my mind.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
trouble maker wey no dey steady with one account

How is my submission full of troubles again?

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by greenskittles: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2020
emmylee097:
If you paid thia dude via a transfer all you need tobdo js go to yiur bank and ask them to recall the money.make an offical copying cbn fraud email. THATS ALL
When I was scammed by a nairalnder it didn't work
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
erickjany:
This man has been duping innocent Nigerians their hard earn money on Facebook.
Pls share to expose him because your loved one's May be the next victim. I am a victim of his fraudulent act on Facebook that is why I want the general public to be alert.
The Facebook page using to dupe people bears the name HARRY SUNNY while the bank account name using to collect money bears the name EMMA PATRICK BALOGUN. He advertises as a crayfish, dry fish, stock fish etc seller at Oron Ibager Market calabar.
I ordered for one full bucket paint of crayfish, one carton of dry fish and 10 pieces of stock fish totalling #30,000 including waybill #5000 to Abuja.
After I paid money to his account he stoped picking my calls. Now is one week.
This is the account number he is using;
EMMA PATRICK BALOGUN
Access Bank
Account No: 1389851881
Phone No: 08166748431

While I am disclosing these is because I don't want Nigerians to fall victim of his fraudulent activities.

Please moderator put this on front page, let us join hand and make Nigeria a fraudulent free Country. Nigeria name has been dainted internationally as a result of few individuals in our society engaged in fraudulent activities.
How can you pay for goods way you never see from a stranger ?
God knows I can't transfer 50 naira airtime to a person I want to do an online biz with without confirming the goods i want to buy not to talk of that kind amount you sent to a total stranger .

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by mystery22: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
How can you pay a yarriba man money online,those deceitful scammers..be careful next time because that what they are know for...

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by zealousayo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
I was scammed few days ago too, but mine was as a result of greed and stupidity. God will replenish your pocket. Next time, do not do any business with someone you do not know or haven't not seen.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Villagemeat: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
This should make front page nah. If na Igbo person,haaaaaaaaaaaa....sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by erickjany: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Therevenger:
How can you pay for goods way you never see from a stranger ?
God knows I can't transfer 50 naira airtime to a person I want to do an online biz with without confirming the goods i want to buy not to talk of that kind amount you sent to a total stranger .
Honestly I have learnt my lesson. It's an eye opener to me. I thought everyone has a genuine and honest heart as I am that is why I free my mind in doing business with anyone but I can't try it again in these country.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by erickjany: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
zealousayo:
I was scammed few days ago too, but mine was as a result of greed and stupidity. God will replenish your pocket. Next time, do not do any business with someone you do not know or haven't not seen.
Amen! Thank you sir. I have learnt from this. May God also supply all that you have lost from those yarba.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by erickjany: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
darleenje:

Did you read the post? They have been communicating before the payment through phone calls and text messages. Once he got the money he stopped picking calls.
We have been communicating for the business but immediately I transferred money to him he stopped picking my calls. I was really pained because I wanted to supply to some traders. But I have leave that fraudster in the hands of God that money must choke him.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Unigrad: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
I chatted with him, I played along. He asked me to pay #11250 for a bag of crayfish and 3k for waybill. I said he should send me his account details. After then, I told him it should be payment on delivery, he disagree, I told him he is a scammer, he blocked me.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
erickjany:

Honestly I have learnt my lesson. It's an eye opener to me. I thought everyone has a genuine and honest heart as I am that is why I free my mind in doing business with anyone but I can't try it again in these country.
I tell people that I don't trust any human being not even myself but they don't understand the logic.
I can't keep all my promises so I can't trust myself.
The same people who argue with me I tell them a little secret and they snitch,some even before the day ends.
It is just my belief sha.
I have money in my bank account but I don't trust my bank.
I can remember savannah bank closure.
The Bank manager who led a gang to steal in his own bank branch in Abuja here .
In Falz voice"THIS IS NIGERIA" "POLICE STATION DEY CLOSE BY SIX,SECURITY REASON OO"

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by erickjany: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Unigrad:
I chatted with him, I played along. He asked me to pay #11250 for a bag of crayfish and 3k for waybill. I said he should send me his account details. After then, I told him it should be payment on delivery, he disagree, I told him he is a scammer, he blocked me.
You see! If I have known these earlier I wouldn't have send him the money. But God will punish him. That money must surely choke him to death unless he repent.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
The bank account, Facebook name and WhatsApp name all different.. 3 names.
Who should you start asking after now ?

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by OPPPS: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
The combination of that names: Emma Patrick Balogun. It has given me a red flag, definitely he's a big time scammer
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Tranquillity360: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Villagemeat:
This should make front page nah. If na Igbo person,haaaaaaaaaaaa....sharp sharp
Yoruba muslim mods are bias.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by mightyokwy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
darleenje:

Account number can't be hacked to receive money.
Did you see that the Facebook account name didn't match with the bank account number. Thank God na only 30k.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by mightyokwy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
IVORY2009:

This is very correct, only last week Yahoo boys hacked my late uncle wife's account, and guess what they are doing with it, they tag all her friends and keep putting up cars for sales, at ridiculous prices, also they deal on fake recharge cards, internet bundle at cheap rate, MTN, Zain etc, just like you see here too in nairaland.

They would tag many of her friends and say xyz is with 50 others and put the pictures of the cars for sale at ridiculous prices same with recharge and internet bundle, sport betting tooo grin grin
If you are buying something on social media and the bank account doesn't match with the name of social media account. It's red flag
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Jeferious: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
grin
I can NEVER pay any individual I don't know personally or know someone who knows him/her for online transaction. NEVER!
Never in this shithole filled with corrupt bastards grin
O boy leave matter. Na condition make crayfish bend. When you're at your wits' end, you'd do exactly everything you thought you would not do.

The thing is, just be observant enough. Once any ref flag is noticed, call the deal off
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Austin1805(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Even the name combination is fishy, i know you've learnt your lessons so, next time it's pay on delivery. Even if i buy something from jumia, na pay on delivery i dey use. God no go shame us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket / Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.