Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him (6872 Views)

Tinubu Is Just Buying Time, The US Judiciary Will Expose Him As A Fraud. / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by erickjany: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2020
This man has been duping innocent Nigerians their hard earn money on Facebook.
Pls share to expose him because your loved one's May be the next victim. I am a victim of his fraudulent act on Facebook that is why I want the general public to be alert.
The Facebook page using to dupe people bears the name HARRY SUNNY while the bank account name using to collect money bears the name EMMA PATRICK BALOGUN. He advertises as a crayfish, dry fish, stock fish etc seller at Oron Ibager Market calabar.
I ordered for one full bucket paint of crayfish, one carton of dry fish and 10 pieces of stock fish totalling #30,000 including waybill #5000 to Abuja.
After I paid money to his account he stoped picking my calls. Now is one week.
This is the account number he is using;
EMMA PATRICK BALOGUN
Access Bank
Account No: 1389851881
Phone No: 08166748431

While I am disclosing these is because I don't want Nigerians to fall victim of his fraudulent activities.

Please moderator put this on front page, let us join hand and make Nigeria a fraudulent free Country. Nigeria name has been dainted internationally as a result of few individuals in our society engaged in fraudulent activities.

9 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by helinues: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2020
You should have verified him before sending him the money...

The Facebook account must either be hacked/cloned account

The bank account might be of innocent friend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by bomasek(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2020
I saw his post on Facebook and I knew he was fake,just like the fake car dealers on Facebook

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2020
The picture there might not be his own. It might picture from someone not a Nigerian

13 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by kawasng: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Are you even sure this is his picture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by IpobOsuIgbo: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2020
grin
I can NEVER pay any individual I don't know personally or know someone who knows him/her for online transaction. NEVER!
Never in this shithole filled with corrupt bastards grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by madridguy(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2020
The names alone look so fake.

6 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by nifemi25(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Why don't you tells him you will pay on delivery. So as to be on a safe side..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by GuestLog: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Get to your bank and revoke the transfer based on fraud. His account will be blocked and he will be asked to come for verification.

14 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Emma Balogun..na Dem

That's how hushpuppi started...

But Abike Dabiri will tell u that my people don't commit crime.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by mightyokwy(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2020
You maybe accusing him wrongly. Unless you have had video conversation with him. At rate this Yahoo boys are hacking people Facebook account to defraud people is very high. In last two weeks, three of my friends lost their Facebook account to hackers. The hackers were even sending me investment proposal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by RedPhoenix: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2020
GuestLog:
Get to your bank and revoke the transfer based on fraud. His account will be blocked and he will be asked to come for verification.

How possible is this. What are the ways to go about it?
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Online payment for goods not seen in Nigeria without a known intermediary or a reputable organization... you should be president of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by helinues: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Emma Balogun..na Dem

Old man that can't reason issues logically....
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

Old man that can't reason issues logically....
How logically did Awolowo reasoned that led him to take rat poison?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by manuelreports: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2020
The guy might not be a fraudster but a genuine business man, why did I say so. Yahoo boys have now gone rampage on Facebook and they will be monitoring transaction or discussion leading to transaction like this and when it is time to make payment they will sideline the original person and take over. They are also havcking people's account to carry out their nefarious activities. Report to your bank immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by helinues: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by IVORY2009(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2020
mightyokwy:
You maybe accusing him wrongly. Unless you have had video conversation with him. At rate this Yahoo boys are hacking people Facebook account to defraud people is very high. In last two weeks, three of my friends lost their Facebook account to hackers. The hackers were even sending me investment proposal.

This is very correct, only last week Yahoo boys hacked my late uncle wife's account, and guess what they are doing with it, they tag all her friends and keep putting up cars for sales, at ridiculous prices, also they deal on fake recharge cards, internet bundle at cheap rate, MTN, Zain etc, just like you see here too in nairaland.

They would tag many of her friends and say xyz is with 50 others and put the pictures of the cars for sale at ridiculous prices same with recharge and internet bundle, sport betting tooo grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by emmylee097: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2020
If you paid thia dude via a transfer all you need tobdo js go to yiur bank and ask them to recall the money.make an offical copying cbn fraud email. THATS ALL
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Raymeskey: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Head to your bank and lay a complain they might be of help
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Ezmans: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

Why you go involved yourself with an afonja, they are not known for business, but known for fraud & nurtw, be wise

7 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by seanwilliam(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2020
mightyokwy:
@ op... the bolded is your only evidence..
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Nnukwueze: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
BALOGUN is just another afonja criminal. Their brother Hushpuppy is already being dealt with in far away Dubai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by proeast(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

You seem to be blaming the victim and even defending the account number used in the fraudulent activity instead of consoling her or better still offering advice on how the criminal could be apprehended, is it because the fraudster's name is BALOGUN?

To the op, go to the police station along with the fraudsters phone number and account details. They can give you a report to present to the bank so they can blacklist the account. Whenever the fraudster goes to make withdrawal, they will apprehend him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Ebenezer202O: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Emma Balogun..na Dem

trouble maker wey no dey steady with one account

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by pek(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
First red flag; Balogun selling crayfish in Oron.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by supercase1(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2020
madridguy:
The names alone look so fake.
What about buharis own

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Yebosola(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Eleribu, we're your fore fathers when he was taking poison? Eni ti o niru eni ko le moyi eni, am not surprise for u wakes your parents with kicks

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
You dey dream Buhari?

supercase1:

What about buharis own
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by Unigrad: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Have chatted with the WhatsApp number, I can say he is a fraudster.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster. Pls Share To Expose Him by darleenje: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

The innocent friend will see this and exonerate himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Nana Akufo-Addo On His Re-Election / Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) / CAMA 2020: SERAP Asks Court To Restrain Buhari From Targeting Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.