Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) (2747 Views)

Flaskback: Northern Nigeria Encouraged Isaac Boro’s 12-day Revolution –brother, / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
The irony being that Emmanuel Ifeajuna and victor Banjo who fought for biafra were killed by the biafran leader Ojukwu.

And rightly so, for planning a coup
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
Did the IJaws,Ogonis,Efiks,Ibibio, et al mandate Ojukwu to seceed? Yes or no?

The simple answer is YES, through the Eastern Consultative Assembly
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Who killed Isaac Boro?

Northern and western soldiers killed him in current Rivers state, during the war
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Uchek(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2020
See your miserable life. You more worried by the violent statement of Kanu even though he has never killed anyone or taken arms than the Fulani terrorists that has killed and massacres thousands of people - including women and children.TUFIAKWA!

MinorityOpinion:
Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Uchek(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2020
See your miserable life. You are more worried by the violent statement of Kanu even though he has never killed anyone or taken arms than the Fulani terrorists that has killed and massacres thousands of people - including women and children.TUFIAKWA!

MinorityOpinion:

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Uchek(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2020
My question:

The war involved the three major ethnic groups: Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Two out of the 3 majority ethnic groups aligned to fight the one of the ethnic group.

Between the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani who was the real winner and loser of the Nigeria-Biafra War?

T9ksy:

@ bolded.............................and so it was the "function of Nigeria to worry about the idiotic shenanigans " of Lt. col Ojukwu a year later and (gladly), he Oju-Iku was dealt with like a common criminal that he is.

The main differences between the two are:
1, whilst Boro's struggle for freedom accrued few dozens of lives, ojukwu's impishness cost millions of lives, and

2. whilst Boro was captured and humiliated incidentally by the bearded monster from NNewi, ojukwu suffered no physical damage to his being (or his immediate family) and he actually fled to exile with suitcases full to the brim with proceeds from the Bank of biafra which was ostensibly created to finance Ojukwu's war of freedom(sic).
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Shut your mouth ...the name biafra was given by an ijaw man ....the then king of brass in the present day bayelsa was the one who adviced ojuckwu to go all out for the war

We have notable ijaws , ogoni , efik , anag and the rest that fought for Biafra infact most of them did it was just a very few that fought along side Nigerian army .the record are there why are u trying to lir
you see how ignorant and arrogant you are? I have been to frank opigo's family home so i know first hand about the opigos. Frank opigo is not from Brass neither was he a king when oJukwu declared Biafra. Opigo coronation was after the civil war. I challenge you to list the minorities leaders that supported Ojukwu on 27 may 1967 or have you run out of lies?

2 Likes

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The simple answer is YES, through the Eastern Consultative Assembly
I challenge you to list the names of the minorities leaders that supported Ojukwu in that meeting in 27 may 1967.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
you see how ignorant and arrogant you are? I have been to frank opigo's family home so i know first hand about the opigos. Frank opigo is not from Brass neither was he a king when oJukwu declared Biafra. Opigo coronation was after the civil war. I challenge you to list the minorities leaders that supported Ojukwu on 27 may 1967 or have you run out of lies?
Frank gave the name Oga I never said he was king

Brass king was okukwu adivesor then and he was the first to bring the idea of an independent Eastern region b
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

And rightly so, for planning a coup
Boro - IJaw, Saro wiwa- Ogoni and Elechi Amadi - Ikwerre were right to have crushed the biafran soldiers out of Rivers state. That loss is the reason why Igbos have so much hate for we the Niger deltans. It sulks been a loser like biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by gartamanta: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The irony being that both men were killed by their supposed northern and SW friends

Exactly! After which the caliphate siphoned the wealth of the so called Niger Delta up North.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by afrika4real(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Northern and western soldiers killed him in current Rivers state, during the war
He fought on the side of the Federal Government but was killed under mysterious circumstances in active service in 1968 at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
gartamanta:

Exactly! After which the caliphate siphoned the wealth of the so called Niger Delta up North.
Exactly! After which orji uzor kalu, T.A Orji , etc siphoned the wealth of Kanu's Igbos. Nnamdi kanu's state - Abia state have turned to T.A orji and sons limited. His son, Ikuku is waiting for 2023 so that he will share one litre of kerosine to Igbos and they will elect him as governor.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
afrika4real:
He fought on the side of the Federal Government but was killed under mysterious circumstances in active service in 1968 at Ogu (near Okrika) in Rivers State

The reason his killing was labelled MYSTERIOUS, was because the killing was done by people on his own side. There was already a grand plot by Fulanis and Yorubas to kill him, because they knew he cause was similar to the Biafran cause.

They just milked the publicity of an Ijaw man fighting against Biafra. Once they did that, he had to be eliminated as they knew he would get back to his self-determination ways.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Frank gave the name Oga I never said he was king

Brass king was okukwu adivesor then and he was the first to bring the idea of an independent Eastern region b
you have not answered my question? Where is the list of minorities leaders that supported ojukwu in the secession on 27th may and 30th may 1967.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
Boro - IJaw, Saro wiwa- Ogoni and Elechi Amadi - Ikwerre were right to have crushed the biafran soldiers out of Rivers state. That loss is the reason why Igbos have so much hate for we the Niger deltans. It sulks been a loser like biafrans.

Obviously another ignorant one.

99& of Ikwerres fought for Biafra.
Elechi Amadi is to Ikwerres, what Hope Uzodinma is to Imo state people.
Both individuals supported by the federal government.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
I challenge you to list the names of the minorities leaders that supported Ojukwu in that meeting in 27 may 1967.

Let me give you an assignment. Go and look for all the members of the Eastern Consultative Assembly. Those were the people that gave the Biafran leadership the mandate to declare Biafra.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Let me give you an assignment. Go and look for all the members of the Eastern Consultative Assembly. Those were the people that gave the Biafran leadership the mandate to declare Biafra.
have you run out of lies? Where is the list of leaders of the Ijaws,Ogonis,Ikwerres,Efiks,et al that supported ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

bulleye continue with your madness I feel your Pain truth is Yoruba land is not Biafra but we are taking lagos
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
The irony being that Emmanuel Ifeajuna and victor Banjo who fought for biafra were killed by the biafran leader Ojukwu.
who killed Adaka boro
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
have you run out of lies? Where is the list of leaders of the Ijaws,Ogonis,Ikwerres,Efiks,et al that supported ojukwu?

They were all part of the Eastern Region Consultative Assembly. All the major ethnic nationalities of BIafra were represented in it, including the Ijaw man that suggested the name of the nation
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
Did the IJaws,Ogonis,Efiks,Ibibio, et al mandate Ojukwu to seceed? Yes or no?
yes they were part of a constitutional approved house of assembly
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Adiola:
bulleye continue with your madness I feel your Pain truth is Yoruba land is not Biafra but we are taking lagos

You are welcome, Lagos land of opportunities, make your money in peace, follow rules and stop tribal bigotry then we have nothing to fight about

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Obviously another ignorant one.

99& of Ikwerres fought for Biafra.
Elechi Amadi is to Ikwerres, what Hope Uzodinma is to Imo state people.
Both individuals supported by the federal government.
you see how ignorant and arrogant you are? Where is the list of leaders of the Ijaws,Ogonis,Ikwerres,Efiks,et al that supported ojukwu. HRH Diete Spiff was right for crushing biafran soldiers out of Rivers state. The loss is the reason why Igbos hate Niger deltans. It sulks being a loser like Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
what would you gain by lying? How can the Ijaws be a part of biafra when they were agitating for something else e.g COR movement,NDDB,etc. I challenge you to type the list of men in that meeting on 27 may 1967. You guys don't know that it was same day our Rivers state and cross river was created, Hence no rational Ijaw person,ogoni person, Efik person,et al would join the ojukwu rebels. Frank opigo is ojukwu's allied and not a representative of any group in Ijaw land. I challenge you to drop the names of minorities representatives that met with Ojukwu that day or before 27th may 1967. You don't read that is why you spread propaganda everywhere, this is a common trait you Igbos guys have.
I know uncle kunle has damaged your brain under that mango tree in ogbomosho Frank opigo is ijaw
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You are welcome, Lagos land of opportunities, make your money in peace, follow rules and stop tribal bigotry then we have nothing to fight about
now I have gotten what I want so you are Yoruba bulleye
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
Exactly! After which orji uzor kalu, T.A Orji , etc siphoned the wealth of Kanu's Igbos. Nnamdi kanu's state - Abia state have turned to T.A orji and sons limited. His son, Ikuku is waiting for 2023 so that he will share one litre of kerosine to Igbos and they will elect him as governor.
the way you yorrubbers make noise about riches one night think ogbomosho is California see the way you people were rushing rice and stew during ajimobi burial awon highest igr

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
we!? Yoruba Muslim have shame small na so olaniyi mumushedeen is now nigerdelta

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
you see how ignorant and arrogant you are? Where is the list of leaders of the Ijaws,Ogonis,Ikwerres,Efiks,et al that supported ojukwu. HRH Diete Spiff was right for crushing biafran soldiers out of Rivers state. The loss is the reason why Igbos hate Niger deltans. It sulks being a loser like Igbos.

Painment tingz

You Tinubu e-rats are seriously pained by the Fulani political sodomisation of your tin-god. The SE/SS alliance is rock-steady grin grin

IPOB PH branch is even one of the strongest IPOB branches in the world alongside IPOB in Aba and Onitsha. Another source of painment. I am not even an IPOB member ooh.

I have already given you an assignment to find the members of the Eastern Consultative Assembly. That will answer all your questions grin

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
The Republic of Biafra : Resolution by the Eastern Region
Consultative Assembly

We, the Chiefs, Elders and Representatives of Eastern Nigeria,
gathered at this Joint meeting of the Advisory Committee of Chiefs
and Elders and the Consultative Assembly do solemnly declare as
follows:
Whereas we have been in the vanguard of the national movement for the
building of a strong, united and prosperous Nigeria where no man will
be oppressed and have devoted our efforts, talents and resources to
this end;
Whereas we cherish certain inalienable human rights and state
obligations such as the right to life, liberty and pursuit of
happiness; the right to acquire, possess and defend property; the
provision of security; and the establishment of good and just
government based on the consent of the governed;
Whereas in practical demonstration of these beliefs, our people
settled in other parts of Nigeria, served their country in many
capacities, and contributed immensely to the growth and development
of Nigeria;
Whereas we are living witnesses of injustices and atrocities
committed against Eastern Nigeria, among which are the premeditated
murder of over 30,000 of our innocent men,
women and children by Northern Nigerians, the calculated destruction
of the property of our sons and daughters, the shameless conversion
of two million Eastern Nigerians into refugees in their own country,
all this without remorse;
Whereas in consequence of these and other acts of discrimination and
injustice, we have painfully realized that the Federation of Nigeria
has failed, and has given us no protection;
Whereas in spite of these facts, the Government and people of Eastern
Nigeria have persisted in their efforts to find a practical and just
solution that would preserve the continued existence of Nigeria as
one corporate unit and restore peace and confidence as demonstrated
by the initiative of our Military Governor in getting all the
military leaders together at Aburi, Ghana;
Whereas the hopes which the Aburi Agreement engendered have proved to
be misplaced and have been destroyed by a series of acts of bad faith
and distortions and finally by a refusal on the part of the >Lagos
Government= to implement these and other Agreements notwithstanding
the fact that they were freely and voluntarily entered into;
Whereas the Federation of Nigeria has forfeited any claim to our
allegiance by these acts and by the economic, political and
diplomatic sanctions imposed against us by the so-called Federal
Government;
And whereas the object of government is the good of the governed and
the will of the people its ultimate sanction;
Now, therefore, in consideration of these and other facts and
injustices, we, the Chiefs, Elders and Representatives of all the
Twenty Provinces of Eastern Nigeria, assembled in this Joint Meeting
of the Advisory Committee of Chiefs and Elders and the Consultative
Assembly, at Enugu this 27th day of May, 1967, we hereby solemnly:
a. Mandate His Excellency Lt. Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,
Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria, to declare at the earliest
practicable date Eastern Nigeria a free, sovereign and independent
sate by the name and title of the Republic of Biafra.
B. Resolve that the new Republic of Biafra shall have the full and
absolute powers of a sovereign state, and shall establish commerce,
levy war, conclude peace, enter into diplomatic relations, and carry
out, as of right, other sovereign responsibilities.
C. Direct that the Republic of Biafra may enter into arrangement with
any sovereign unit or units in what remains of Nigeria or in any part
of African desirous of association with us for the purpose of running
a common services organization and for the establishment of economic
ties.
D. Recommend that the Republic of Biafra should become a member of
the Commonwealth of Nations, the Organization of African Unity and
the United Nations Organization.
E. Recommend the adoption of a Federal Constitution based on the new
provincial units.
F. Re-affirm His Excellency's assurance of protection for the persons,
properties and businesses of foreign nationals in our territory.
G. Declare our unqualified confidence in the Military Governor of
Eastern Nigeria, Lt. Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, and assure him
of our unreserved support for the way and manner he has handled the
crisis in the country.

So help us God.

Basically from the above, it is clear that it was in a joint meeting between the Advisory Committee of Chiefs and Elders and the Eastern Region Consultative Assembly that the mandate given to the eventual Biafran leadership emanated from.

Go and find out the personalities and the leaderships of both groups, before you guys start acting like total illiterates.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Adiola:
now I have gotten what I want so you are Yoruba bulleye

No. I don't believe in ethnic supremacy, do your own and let me do my own.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Adiola(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

No. I don't believe in ethnic supremacy, do your own and let me do my own.
but u are afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Rewards The 12traditional Rulers That Was Suspended By Obiano / Dear Southerners (photos) / See The Twitter Team Sent To Dialogue With Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.