Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,830 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) (2753 Views)

Flaskback: Northern Nigeria Encouraged Isaac Boro’s 12-day Revolution –brother, / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Adiola:
but u are afonja

Of course he is Afonja. I busted him yesterday
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
you have not answered my question? Where is the list of minorities leaders that supported ojukwu in the secession on 27th may and 30th may 1967.
Oga if I get the list of all Eastern region reps all agreed to it ..not even one opposed it ..u don't expect me to still have list of the reps
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
BIAFRA’S PROVINCES & ADMINISTRATORS
Aba
Mr. Moses Onwuma*
Abakaliki
Mr. Samuel Mgbada
Annang
Chief Ekukinam Bassey
Awka
Mr. Paul Nwokedi
Calabar
Prof. Eyo Bassey Ndem
Degema
Mr. S. N. Dikibo
Eket
Mr. S. J. Edoho
Enugu
Mr. Christian Chukwuma Onoh
Nsukka
Mr. Frank Onyeke
Ogoja
Mr. Frank Ugbut
Oji River
Dr. Godwin A. Odenigwe
Okigwe
Mr. Sam I. Mbakwe
Onitsha
Mr. R. I. Iweka
Opobo
Dr. S. J. Cookey
Orlu
Mr. R. I. Uzoma
Owerri
Mr. Duke Njiribeakor
Port Harcourt
Mr. Emmanuel Aguma
Umuahia
Mr. Simeon Ojukwu
Uyo
Chief J. Udo-Affiah
Yenegoa
Chief Frank Opigo
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
Aba
Mr. Moses Onwuma*
Abakaliki
Mr. Samuel Mgbada
Annang
Chief Ekukinam Bassey
Awka
Mr. Paul Nwokedi
Calabar
Prof. Eyo Bassey Ndem
Degema
Mr. S. N. Dikibo
Eket
Mr. S. J. Edoho
Enugu
Nsukka
Mr. Frank Onyeke
Ogoja
Mr. Frank Ugbut
Oji River
Dr. Godwin A. Odenigwe
Okigwe
Mr. Sam I. Mbakwe
Onitsha
Mr. R. I. Iweka
Opobo
Dr. S. J. Cookey
Orlu
Mr. R. I. Uzoma
Owerri
Mr. Duke Njiribeakor
Port Harcourt
Mr. Emmanuel Aguma
Umuahia
Mr. Simeon Ojukwu
Uyo
Chief J. Udo-Affiah
Yenegoa
Chief Frank Opigo

For those asking for minorities who were members of Biafran government.
Biafra was divided into Provinces and minorities had theirs with indigenous provincial administrators.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The reason his killing was labelled MYSTERIOUS, was because the killing was done by people on his own side. There was already a grand plot by Fulanis and Yorubas to kill him, because they knew he cause was similar to the Biafran cause.

They just milked the publicity of an Ijaw man fighting against Biafra. Once they did that, he had to be eliminated as they knew he would get back to his self-determination ways.

We know the link to his own claim

Show us ur own link... Stop forming lies to make igbos look like Saint.. U guys are not Saint

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Asari Dokubo Issues Warning to Ndi-Igbo over Biafra Abandoned Property

"It is better for our Igbo brothers to learn humility and stop this nonsense....many members of my family were killed for their support for Biafra.My grand uncle King Fredrick Princewill,Amachree X111,Amanyanabo of Kalabari abdicated the Kalabari throne because of his support for Biafra.

My grandmother Princess Okukuba W.D.Goodhead...immediate senior sister to His Majesty The King...was almost executed by firing squad by the invading Nigerian Military led by her Nephew Capt. Erasmus J.T.Princewill son of her elder brother King J.T.Princewill,Amachree X11....on her support for Biafra.

My grand Aunty who was nickname Madam Biafra....grand mother of a former Foreign Minister of Nigeria was taking through very painful torture before execution.
My maternal uncle one of the first lawyers in the Eastern Region never return home till his death because of his support for Biafra.
My father was a Biafran officer in the medical Corp.

My statement is recorded on tape....I never said we were taught....I said we were told many stories by our elders which we now discovered to be false.

On abandon property.....my Father or Mother did not benefit from properties left behind by Igbos....infact my family lost a lot of properties at Iguta.

All my great grand Mothers except one were Igbos.

The ancestral stool I occupy today...Edi Abali was founded by an Igboman from Abom in Abam in 1782.

I am an Igbo man because Allah gracious allowed Ijaw, Igbo and Bini blood to flow in mine veins......I am not begging to be Igbo.As I will not beg to be Gambari,Yoruba or Efik .

Please please stop this nonsense it will not help you....We the Ijaws have been fighting our wars without your assistance...but it will be better for all of us to work together for our common purpose." Asari Dokubo
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Let me give you an assignment. Go and look for all the members of the Eastern Consultative Assembly. Those were the people that gave the Biafran leadership the mandate to declare Biafra.

U said the eastern Cons ass supported..

He told u to list them but bcox u no u were lying, u told him to go do assignments..

Chai. Igbos ehnnnn.... Answer us, if ECA approved then secession, Pls give us the list and stop lying joor

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

They were all part of the Eastern Region Consultative Assembly. All the major ethnic nationalities of BIafra were represented in it, including the Ijaw man that suggested the name of the nation

Give us the list... Stop wasting our time
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
Asari Dokubo Issues Warning to Ndi-Igbo over Biafra Abandoned Property

"It is better for our Igbo brothers to learn humility and stop this nonsense....many members of my family were killed for their support for Biafra.My grand uncle King Fredrick Princewill,Amachree X111,Amanyanabo of Kalabari abdicated the Kalabari throne because of his support for Biafra.

My grandmother Princess Okukuba W.D.Goodhead...immediate senior sister to His Majesty The King...was almost executed by firing squad by the invading Nigerian Military led by her Nephew Capt. Erasmus J.T.Princewill son of her elder brother King J.T.Princewill,Amachree X11....on her support for Biafra.

My grand Aunty who was nickname Madam Biafra....grand mother of a former Foreign Minister of Nigeria was taking through very painful torture before execution.
My maternal uncle one of the first lawyers in the Eastern Region never return home till his death because of his support for Biafra.
My father was a Biafran officer in the medical Corp.

My statement is recorded on tape....I never said we were taught....I said we were told many stories by our elders which we now discovered to be false.

On abandon property.....my Father or Mother did not benefit from properties left behind by Igbos....infact my family lost a lot of properties at Iguta.

All my great grand Mothers except one were Igbos.

The ancestral stool I occupy today...Edi Abali was founded by an Igboman from Abom in Abam in 1782.

I am an Igbo man because Allah gracious allowed Ijaw, Igbo and Bini blood to flow in mine veins......I am not begging to be Igbo.As I will not beg to be Gambari,Yoruba or Efik .

Please please stop this nonsense it will not help you....We the Ijaws have been fighting our wars without your assistance...but it will be better for all of us to work together for our common purpose." Asari Dokubo

I Don't agree with everything Asari said above.
But the central message was that the mainstream Buguma were pro Biafra until the area was captured by Nigeria and few rebels from their seized the opportunity to rewrite the script and grab power.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
you see how ignorant and arrogant you are? Where is the list of leaders of the Ijaws,Ogonis,Ikwerres,Efiks,et al that supported ojukwu. HRH Diete Spiff was right for crushing biafran soldiers out of Rivers state. The loss is the reason why Igbos hate Niger deltans. It sulks being a loser like Igbos.

Adiola is still Pained bcox rivers beat the hell out of igbos out of river state gringrin

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Adiola:
I know uncle kunle has damaged your brain under that mango tree in ogbomosho Frank opigo is ijaw

Now u av turned it to insult.. Normal igbo ways

If u expose the truth abt them, they start insulting u

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga if I get the list of all Eastern region reps all agreed to it ..not even one opposed it ..u don't expect me to still have list of the reps
the eastern region house of assembly was dissolved in january 1966 after the coup so don't confuse it with ECA.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

if u don't have it, then don't lie on the dead...

The dead can't defend themselves

Stop lying on the dead
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:
Aba
Mr. Moses Onwuma*
Abakaliki
Mr. Samuel Mgbada
Annang
Chief Ekukinam Bassey
Awka
Mr. Paul Nwokedi
Calabar
Prof. Eyo Bassey Ndem
Degema
Mr. S. N. Dikibo
Eket
Mr. S. J. Edoho
Enugu
Nsukka
Mr. Frank Onyeke
Ogoja
Mr. Frank Ugbut
Oji River
Dr. Godwin A. Odenigwe
Okigwe
Mr. Sam I. Mbakwe
Onitsha
Mr. R. I. Iweka
Opobo
Dr. S. J. Cookey
Orlu
Mr. R. I. Uzoma
Owerri
Mr. Duke Njiribeakor
Port Harcourt
Mr. Emmanuel Aguma
Umuahia
Mr. Simeon Ojukwu
Uyo
Chief J. Udo-Affiah
Yenegoa
Chief Frank Opigo

See lies

gringrin

This one quickly formed names..

Now we have seen names, can u give us a source that said they accepted the secession.

Names are easy.. Give us a clear evidence that they supported it
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2020
"In an authoritative and detailed
memorandum on the background, cause
and consequences of the Nigerian civil
war issued in November 1968 by more
than sixty British subjects, including Sir
Robert Stapleton, the last British governor
of the Eastern region( 1959-60), it was
concluded that of the 37 percent of the
population which they estimated that
minority group represented in Biafra, only
10% would favour continued association
with the federal government". The. New
York review of Books, Volume 14,Number
8. April 23, 1970

The above answers the question of position of Eastern minorities during the war. Not the distorted post war narratives they are currently projecting.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Igboid:

For those asking for minorities who were members of Biafran government.
Biafra was divided into Provinces and minorities had theirs with indigenous provincial administrators.
this is not the list of leaders in eastern region assembly in the first republic of 1960 to 1966. Eastern house of assembly was dissolved in 1966. Who are these unknown men? Were they elected at any time? Only Frank opigo held an elective office among those wannabes. Ojukwu called a meeting of unknown wannabes and said the whole Ijaw,Ogoni,Ikwerre,Efik, etc were involved. Eastern consultative assembly is not eastern regional house of assembly. No Rivers man will fall for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Here is what Wiwa had to say on Ogoni position during the war. Wiwa was a minority in Ogoni because the most of Ogoni elders and elites were pro Biafra.
It took the guns of his former friend Abacha now pointing at him, to get him to say the truth.
Because obviously the post civil war narratives Wiwa pushed was that Igbos forced Biafra on his Ogoni people.

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Igboid: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
this is not the list of leaders in eastern region assembly in the first republic of 1960 to 1966. Eastern house of assembly was dissolved in 1966. Who are these unknown men? Were they elected at any time? Only Frank opigo held an elective office among those wannabes. Ojukwu called a meeting of unknown wannabes and said the whole Ijaw,Ogoni,Ikwerre,Efik, etc were involved. Eastern consultative assembly is not eastern regional house of assembly. No Rivers man will fall for this nonsense.

"In an authoritative and detailed
memorandum on the background, cause
and consequences of the Nigerian civil
war issued in November 1968 by more
than sixty British subjects, including Sir
Robert Stapleton, the last British governor
of the Eastern region( 1959-60), it was
concluded that of the 37 percent of the
population which they estimated that
minority group represented in Biafra, only
10% would favour continued association
with the federal government". The. New
York review of Books, Volume 14,Number
8. April 23, 1970

The above neutral report should suffice.
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Give us the list... Stop wasting our time

I have given you people an assignment. Please go and dig their names up. One of them is late HRH Frank Opigo (Dawai of Angiama in Bayelsa state)
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Duru1:

The writer of the above crap is willing tools of Caliphate and Fulani jihadist. All these nonsensical craps cannot absolve the miscreants as traitors who have completely lost out in the game of economical survival in the shithole called Nigeria. Today, the Oloibiri crude oil well is capped and all the dividends are used to develop Abuja. What remains in the area of Oloibiri is abject destruction of ecosystem and suffering of the youths while the kids of northern political elites enjoy. Adaka Boro could declare republics as he wanted, it did not concern eastern region since the eastern region was not a country. It was the function of Nigeria to worry about idiotic shenanigans of Adaka Boro and he was dealt like a common criminal.

So, why are you muppets blaming Awolowo. Or, as I Igbo tradition, you just typed what you typed without reasoning?

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I have given you people an assignment. Please go and dig their names up. One of them is late HRH Frank Opigo (Dawai of Angiama in Bayelsa state)

Sageb said Eastern house of assembly was dissolved in 1966. Who are these unknown men?

So, who are these men ur guy listed??
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Don't give us false information.. Contact pazienza to help u dig out the source..

If Biafra was ijaw idea, why did they fight u back??

Why did u rape n killed their people in the Midwest??

Raping and killing people is part of the Biafran Liberation Mandate. Read a thread yesterday where some slowpoke was castigating Yorubas for not accepting such liberation.

2 Likes

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Raping and killing people is part of the Biafran Liberation Mandate. Read a thread yesterday where some slowpoke was castigating Yorubas for not accepting such liberation.

Chisos.. Biafran mandate?

Deebwebb and Igboid must see this gringringrin

Where is ofoigbo too
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by sageb: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sageb said Eastern house of assembly was dissolved in 1966. Who are these unknown men?

So, who are these men ur guy listed??
this man frank opigo they are shouting up and down, i have been to his family home before. I know the opigos more than these Igbos so i am ready for them. He was not a king when ojukwu declared biafra. He was coronated after the war
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Shut your mouth ...the name biafra was given by an ijaw man ....the then king of brass in the present day bayelsa was the one who adviced ojuckwu to go all out for the war

We have notable ijaws , ogoni , efik , anag and the rest that fought for Biafra infact most of them did it was just a very few that fought along side Nigerian army .the record are there why are u trying to lir

Are there no yeebos fighting for Nigeria against Boko Haram? Which means you yeebos support Nigeria, right? Logic doesn't seem to be you lot's strong fort.

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
this man frank opigo they are shouting up and down, i have been to his family home before. I know the opigos more than these Igbos so i am ready for them. He was not a king when ojukwu declared biafra. He was coronated after the war

Igboid Oya come oo

Ofoigbo come oo
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Are there no yeebos fighting for Nigeria against Boko Haram? Which means you yeebos support Nigeria, right? Logic doesn't seem to be you lot's strong fort.
As at today igbos support Biafra because our leaders support Biafra simple
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
if u don't have it, then don't lie on the dead...

The dead can't defend themselves

Stop lying on the dead
It's your job to disprove my claims ...name just one that said he didn't vote Yes to independent biafra
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:
the eastern region house of assembly was dissolved in january 1966 after the coup so don't confuse it with ECA.
What ever name u call it the representative of the Eastern region gave go ahead
Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

It's your job to disprove my claims ...name just one that said he didn't vote Yes to independent biafra
Sageb will answer u

Eca was dissolved b4 the war bcox most didn't agree with ojukwu.... Sageb

That is the truth... Most warned ojukwu not to wage war but he refused

1 Like

Re: THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) by OfoIgbo: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2020
sageb:

Hahahahaha grin The painment continues.

Initially it was to give the names of minorities that signed up to this seccession.
Now that Igboid is supplying you with rat poison, you now want people who were elected.

Check this.
Was Gowon elected? Why didn't Gowon arrest and detain those that committed pogrom against easterners?
Was Diette-Spiff elected to speak, for the Ijaws,
Was Diette-Spiff elected to speak for the entirety of Rivers state that comprised the pro-Biafran Kalabaris, Ikwerres, Obigbo, Bonny, Opobo, Ndoki e.t.c.
Was Ken Saro Wiwa elected to speak for the Ogonis in 1966

But for some reason you recognize the legitimacy of the above individuals, but now that we are bringing up the names of eastern minorities and Igbos that wholeheartedly supported Biafra, you now want us to consult with INEC and show you their certificates of return.

When you answer the above questions, we can move forward. I have answers, but I want you to answer the above first.

When you answer the above questions, then I can answer yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hours After Sanwo-olu Confesses To CNN On Lekki Massacre, Aisha Sends Powerful M / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Man Who Converted To Christianity From Islam Survives Stabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.