Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ladies! Is This The New Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Is This The New Trend (5209 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Amiraqfaith(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
I've heard about Blue eyes but I never took it seriously

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Amiraqfaith(f): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Na their own touch and follow be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Nigerians are too fetish and religious.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by FreakDesign: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Nigerians and problem!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Millennialaku(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
i avoid dealing with girls using all this kind of rubbish. jaruma is the one that started all this nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Baloranking(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Chai who swear for us angry

Too fetish,too religious yet na we commit crime pass.

Falz already said it "Everybody is a mother**ing hypocrite oh"

Relationship and businesses you're supposed to work on, you went to make a deal with the devil. We too do naija which way na.

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by shawnfamous(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
see this guy.. na ur way to publicize this nonsense wey u dey do abi... u wan dey scam people with one mumu bracelet.. u for Mk different people wear am na.. na only one fat hand I dey see

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by DayDreamer05(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
I'm here to 'read' comments.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Shedrack777: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2020
seriously, all these things are lies and scam to defraud ladies off their money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
All these rubbish cannot work on me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
All these rubbish cannot work on me.
Because you’re?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Because you’re?

Because of Jesus smiley
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Because you’re?
Because I have a guiding angel I guess. I could recall one day, a lady came to meet me and she was well-prepared. She put something in her handbag. When she came to my house, my first question to her was what did you put into your bag before coming here? The girl was so shocked. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Gentle0wavez: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
my head too strong for them.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Because I have a guiding angel I guess. I could recall one day, a lady came to meet me and she was well-prepared. She put something in her handbag. When she came to my house, my first question to her was what did you put into your bag before coming here? The girl was so shocked. cheesy

since I was not there I believe you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by VickyRotex(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
What won't I read on NL Ewo tun ni blue eyes undecided
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Not all women that come to you come for a good purpose. Remember that. wink
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Not all women that come to you come for a good purpose. Remember that.
yeah true but so rather be vigilant that keep thinking it wouldn’t work for me. That is why it is better to have one long term partner.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
yeah true but so rather be vigilant that keep thinking it wouldn’t work for me. That is why it is better to have one long term partner.
Yes. This is particularly why I don't allow any woman who I do not trust sleep over in my place because night is the worst time you can do battle with the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by offset67(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Yes. This is particularly why I don't allow any woman who I do not trust sleep over in my place because night is the worst battle you can do with the devil.
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
grin grin grin
You're laughing? Now, let me tell you a story. There were two girls who came to my house couple of months ago. At first, I thought they came just to see me and I was expecting them to leave in the evening because they came in the morning and that was on Saturday.

So, about 2 pm, I called one of my friends to join us. My friend came but was not using the right words on the other girl. I was perplexed. What I saw with my eyes that night? Only God saved me. But then again, I was very brave.

Generally, you should always treat women nice especially when they visit you and don't make any attempt to sleep with them unless they wanted it.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by doggedfighter(f): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by doggedfighter(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Yes. This is particularly why I don't allow any woman who I do not trust sleep over in my place because night is the worst battle you can do with the devil.

Stop running around this thread with your superstition and myopic views
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Stop running around this thread with your superstition and myopic views
Fuc.k off. Was my messages directed to you? SMH for you.

Refrain from quoting me. You nonentity!!
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
You're laughing? Now, let me tell you a story. There were two girls who came to my house couple of months ago. At first, I thought they came just to see me and I was expecting them to leave in the evening because they came in the morning and that was on Saturday.

So, about 2 pm, I called one of my friends to join us. My friend came but was not using the right words on the other girl. I was perplexed. What I saw with my eyes that night? Only God saved me. But then again, I was very brave.

Generally, you should always treat women nice especially when they visit you and don't make any attempt to sleep with them unless they wanted it.
I go like know wetin you see o. So you told me a story and removed the most important part. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
I go like know wetin you see o. So you told me a story and removed the most important part. Haba!
Yes, there are nonentities here who don't seem to learn from other people's experience and the next thing they do is to insult you in order to sound cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Yes, there are nonentities here who don't seem to learn from other people's experience and the next thing they do is to insult you in order to sound cool.
True but since they are a constant why not just live life since they would still talk either ways
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
True but since they are a constant why not just live life since they would still talk either ways
These are kids. The best way to learn in life is through other people's experience. That is why the whites are far better than us. Take a look at what's happening in Nigeria today, do you think there's future for this country?
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
These are kids. The best way to learn in life is through other people's experience. That is why the whites are far better than us. Take a look at what's happening in Nigeria today, do you think there's future for this country?
If you ask my opinion. This Continent is the way it is because of the attitude of the people living in it. Africa is a continent with people who don’t see anything glorious in indulging in things like creating infrastructures and training it citizen to compete with modern world. To us it is not our thing. A typical African man wants to just enjoy life and by that I mean enjoy life with what others has built on ground, not of his own making. If we get serious in Africa and decide to put our Gbedu mentality aside and put ourselves to work out things and change our society then something would happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.