Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries (52718 Views)

N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouq's Season's Greetings Turns Sour / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouk, A Woeful And Disastrous Failure-wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by King132(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
npowerng:
The Honourable Minister Sadiya Farooq has shared a message with Batch A and Batch B Beneficiaries.

She says

The transitioning and exit of Batch A and B is not a punitive action. It is a proactive intervention to help up skill your brothers and sisters and assist them further along on their journey through life.

She thanks the beneficiaries and states that they have been worthy ambassadors of the N-Power programme in their respective Places of Primary Assignments - Primary Healthcare centres, Previously unmanned classrooms and as Agric Extension Advisors.

Please read the full text below.

Pls I'm unable to register.. it's keeps telling me.. first name is required
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by npowerng: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
King132:

Pls I'm unable to register.. it's keeps telling me.. first name is required

You need to input your first name first before proceeding.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by PastorFire: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Doublecc:
Incompetency and unprofessionalism at its peak.
How can she use covid19 pandemic as reason behind the disengagement.
The government can also go ahead and sack civil servants to make way for the teaming unemployed masses.
Oga, go and rest jor. The one wey u chop sef others neva see am
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by PastorFire: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
okomile:
Bunch of idiots and fools
grin grin grin e pain her.. No more 30k

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

is this possible?

cc mannyiyke
Ignore them. Life in Delta is even harder compared to some places in Lagos. It's hard to save N30K. Even the government know the truth, but they'll like to hide the truth.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by earnit2: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
oh
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by okomile(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
PastorFire:
grin grin grin e pain her.. No more 30k

Indomie generation!!!!

I sound like a teen or youth to u??

3 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Have you guys not overstayed the period for the engagement? On what basis should they be paid monthly stipend? That's simply encouraging laziness. Mtcheew

Before you tag anyone lazy sincerely answer these questions;

Do you know the volume of work most of the volunteers do in their PPA?? and that some even work more than the permanent staffs there?

Did the government promise NOT to send them back to the streets??

For batch b they are exiting too, have they been given the device they promised them??

Are the volunteers not qualified to be given better opportunities?? and even if they want to exit them, do you sincerely think this period of pandemic is the right time??

"He who goes to equity must go with clean hands" It's time these corrupt, senseless, and inhumane politicians stop taking ordinary citizens for granted

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by NextBuhari: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
hotplate:
please someone should answer me 'what arw the chances for a biochemistry graduate applying for the n-health category'?
Very high.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Johnson5258: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes I did and it's well understood. Thanks.

mannyiyke:
Are you sure you read the write-up very well? Hmmm.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by heykims(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
ststyreal:

Must they go before the government will recruits another sets. Look at the militant earning 60k for nothing, and you guys are here rejoicing over the sack of your fellow poor Nigerians... I weep for my nation! They were promise permanency if they vote the government of the day which they did and what exactly do you mean by wiser with 30k, except you are referring to those who don't go to their PPA...
The minister should equally leave for another minister to come in...

Just embrace the bitter truth sister. They have to go and govt can never absolve them all.
No matter who the Minister is, they will still be relieved.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
BiggyB242:

Humans are insatiable we know Nigeria can do better but you enjoyed something for over 2 years oya comot for those who has not benefitted at least get something una don dey draw yansh back. We are selfish by default.

Politicians dont want to leave.

N power peeps dont want to leave

Meanwhile the different opinions about the same person at the same time.

Johnson5258:
So humane, she sound like a mother. Well done ma. Thanks.

Trayceey:
God will punish this evil woman. Heartless being.

This life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by armadeo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
mannyiyke:
it's not true. Most of them don't have other jobs. Nteach beneficiaries went to work everyday. They didn't even have time for themselves, let alone setting up businesses. And most of the beneficiaries were N-Teach. One of them even committed suicide in Ibadan on hearing that they would go in this June.

On top 30k.

Did he borrow from lapo,?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lamanii22(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tladybukky:

Same here ooo

Me too... I need help baje... Can it be done at the café?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by PastorFire: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
okomile:

Indomie generation!!!!

I sound like a teen or youth to u??
Wehdone o Amala generation. Your lamentations is understandable. Poverty.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by adudu208(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by 2nioshine(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Yes, it's possible.
There are people that live on 10k salary and they are doing fine (at least,the feed and also pay rents). It depends on your location and ability to manage your little resources.

I've survived on 8k salary with a wife and kid and we didn't die.(Though,it was a struggle ,life itself is a struggle until you succeed)

Unbelievable!
That is like saying you lived on N260 daily with your wife and kid.... That is below 90 naira per meal even if your landlord allow you to live for free, and you have no other responsibilities, please don't call this doing fine and don't wish it for anyone

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
armadeo:

On top 30k.

Did he borrow from lapo,?
I don't know ooo. People are different in the way they handle issues. I seriously feel that killing himself wasn't right.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by KingEzo: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Buhari government try on this. At least I give him 6points out of ten. The selection of batch A beneficiaries was the first time I experienced fairness in Nigeria. Many of the beneficiary got it without struggle. If previous government have been doing such, Nigeria would have be a better place. At least I know someone who set up a good business with npower stipend, some people used the stipend to cater for themselves and later got good job. For the beneficiary that are protesting, your action is unnecessary because the federal government said it right from the onset that the program is not a permanent employment.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by arena07: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Me too... I need help baje... Can it be done at the café?
use your phone it easy
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Timbel: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Meedon:

I can help u
I am sorry for jumping into the middle. I will sincerely need your help in this either. If and only if you have a long leg to stretch towards my direction. Here's my mail. Kashtimon@gmail.com
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lamanii22(f): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
arena07:
use your phone it easy

Oh okay.. Thanks... About the uploading of certificate nko? Would you just snap it and then upload?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by arena07: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh okay.. Thanks... About the uploading of certificate nko? Would you just snap it and then upload?
yes snap n upload maximum of 5mb in size
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Danniedpastor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
2nioshine:

Unbelievable!
That is like saying you lived on N260 daily with your wife and kid.... That is below 90 naira per meal even if your landlord allow you to live for free, and you have no other responsibilities, please don't call this doing fine and don't wish it for anyone

I'm not wishing it on anyone.
I've already stated that those times were really rough.
I'm only insisting that a youth that earns 30k should be disciplined enough to save well (knowing that Npower is not a permanent job). And even if it's a permanent job,one would really need to know that 30k monthly pay would not carry you as you Avance in life.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by ststyreal(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
heykims:

Just embrace the bitter truth sister. They have to go and govt can never absolve them all.
No matter who the Minister is, they will still be relieved.
They mustn't go because it is the duty of the government to make job avaliable for it teeming youths. Where do you want 500000 youths to go to at this point in time when there is no employment any where?. Do you see how the government is pampering the repentant bokoharam? Common my brother, the truth remains that our leaders feels crumbs is what the poor citizens deserves while they keep the good jobs for themselves. I know of a certain, that relieving the volunteers at this point in time isn't the best. Did you read how much they recovered from stamp duty charges for 5 months? It's a whopping 66 billion naira and you are saying they can't retain or atleast provide some money for these youths to start up something.
I pray God intervenes unbehalf of these youths just as he did for the Israelites in Egypt, amen

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by immaculatesense(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Depending on location Sha.
If the person reside in Lagos, it is understandable.

But,in places like Delta, if you can't save up to 300k from that money you are a waster.
Hmmm...okay sha
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by immaculatesense(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
truthhurts2:
I'm not sure you read it line by line...

I said, "get something out of it" NOT all of it.

Use your glass
A little insult sha...anyways...I will let it slip...but pls always b polite with ur statements...we are all diff on dis forum...some of us just air our views while some argue blinding...pls note my name...wen u c my post...or comments,its just my opinion...pls dont insult me...thanks
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by SirBunky85(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
LovesonBlezz:
Batch A and B should still be placed on the monthly stipend till the so called transitioning comes to fruition, and this should not stop recruitment of batch c. There is money in this country!

Cc npowerng
they said they are going to pay the npower batch c just 10k for the duration of six months and u still want dem to be paying batch A and B?u funny
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by SirBunky85(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
barrypro:
Batch A and B are automatically back to the streets.
wasn't the programme meant to last for two years?haven't they lasted more dan the stipulated time frame?
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lamanii22(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
arena07:
yes snap n upload maximum of 5mb in size

Okay thank you so much
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Johnson5258: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lol!
armadeo:

Politicians dont want to leave.

N power peeps dont want to leave

Meanwhile the different opinions about the same person at the same time.

This life no balance at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.