Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries (52719 Views)

N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouq's Season's Greetings Turns Sour / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouk, A Woeful And Disastrous Failure-wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
2nioshine:

Unbelievable!
That is like saying you lived on N260 daily with your wife and kid.... That is below 90 naira per meal even if your landlord allow you to live for free, and you have no other responsibilities, please don't call this doing fine and don't wish it for anyone

Dont mind that guy 8k a month with wife and kid.

Soap, detergent, cream. His wife was making more and supporting the 8k.

Even student now sef 8k a month hard die.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
armadeo:

Politicians dont want to leave.

N power peeps dont want to leave

Meanwhile the different opinions about the same person at the same time.

This life no balance at all

Sooner than later they'll start blaming the politicians for not retiring but small 30k when you taste now you non wan gree comot again.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
BiggyB242:

Sooner than later they'll start blaming the politicians for not retiring but small 30k when you taste now you non wan gree comot again.

I dey tell you. It just shows why nigerians are where we are.

30k some want to die put. If you give that man an office earning 200k he would kill for it. Talkless of one running a government or legislative house.

Its crystal clear.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
armadeo:

I dey tell you. It just shows why nigerians are where we are.

30k some want to die put. If you give that man an office earning 200k he would kill for it. Talkless of one running a government or legislative house.

Its crystal clear.

Na the marra my brother. Chop commot make your brother still chop them say no. Sometimes I non they blame politicians we just they complain because we aren't the one there, baba we go do worse.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by okomile(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
PastorFire:
Wehdone o Amala generation. Your lamentations is understandable. Poverty.

And your revelation is just beginning. Rich poor guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
mannyiyke:
it's not true. Most of them don't have other jobs. Nteach beneficiaries went to work everyday. They didn't even have time for themselves, let alone setting up businesses. And most of the beneficiaries were N-Teach. One of them even committed suicide in Ibadan on hearing that they would go in this June.
Npower was a two-year program and was never designed to be permanent. I am sorry to hear someone committed suicide because of Npower.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Seunaj05(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
iLUCID:

Oga, how long was the program to last? I don't get why people fail to use rationality when things concern the government. It's an internship not a life 'free meal ticket', so I don't get why people are blaming the government after all they've done.
The 108k plus citizens that went on to start their own businesses do they have 2 heads or more?
I'll say this any day all day, Most of the people complaining are LAZY and selfish.
just because e pain you say them no pick you or your family no mean say make you skip my points. I made some points
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by truthhurts2: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
immaculatesense:

A little insult sha...anyways...I will let it slip...but pls always b polite with ur statements...we are all diff on dis forum...some of us just air our views while some argue blinding...pls note my name...wen u c my post...or comments,its just my opinion...pls dont insult me...thanks
No offence, I'm not trying to insult you, and if it looks like one, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by PastorFire: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
okomile:

And your revelation is just beginning. Rich poor guy grin grin
grin grin grin Npower Alumni.. 30k don expire.. Back to.. Uncle, pls send me recharge card grin grin grin
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Seunaj05:
just because e pain you say them no pick you or your family no mean say make you skip my points. I made some points

I skipped the useless ones. I am npower lad
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by leomarz007: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Meedon:

I can help u
hello me too...I need help on registration
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by cracky2(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Incompetence at its peak..how can one use covid19 as an excuse to sack country' s future meanwhile the likes of customs boss, FRSC, immigration, military service chiefs are spending over forty years in services plus many ghost workers in the system receiving fat salaries, allowances and bride..Bleep Nigeria government

Meanwhile let's discuss how you can get a steady light in your house

https:///2349071625432
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lankybaby(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Kingnelson9:
Helo dear,you can goto business centre or use your smart phone.hope u knw the official website?
It’s not going through the official website I don’t really know
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lankybaby(f): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Isobug:

Trust nobody
Thanks many for people on here
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Beolly(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Seunaj05:
For those of you hailing this woman that she has done well by following the initial agreement let's not forget the following:
1. Laolu Akande who still remains the spokesman for the Npower program categorically told the beneficiaries in a live chat that they will be made permanent staffs if they reelection Buhari into office. Alot of the beneficiaries fell for this scam.
[/b]2. What is the fate of those who have already started a family based on earnings from NPOWER? I know couples who are both Npower beneficiaries
3.[b]
Why exit beneficiaries without clearly stating out what the transitioning package would be? I guess the promise of transitioning is just another scam, a political strategy to maintain calm and order. As for me, stipends ought not to stop until Farouk is sure of what's coming up for the disengaged beneficiaries
4. In Nigeria today, it is almost impossible for beneficiaries to save something substantial to start a living out of 30k monthly stipend. Again in my own opinion, part of the money, say 5k, should have have been deducted on a monthly basis and be given to beneficiaries at the end of program.
5. How do you think that someone who has earned 30k monthly for 2 years would readjust back to earning nothing? Perhaps by resulting to crimes to maintain standard of living??
Goodluck to the retired beneficiaries, God almighty will see you through

Your number 2 point is so wrong who does that, those married couple should have known they were on a borrowed time from the onset. There has to be a steady source of income before getting married if you can't achieve that there's no point in getting married.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mannyiyke: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

Npower was a two-year program and was never designed to be permanent. I am sorry to hear someone committed suicide because of Npower.
During the election, the FG changed its mind. Prior to the election, the special adviser, Afolabi, promised them that their agitation for a permanent job depended on their voting for Buhari. After the election, they reneged on their promise of giving them a permanent job. Maybe, the guy's hope was dashed when he heard that they would be exited, instead of the permanent job promised to them.

Besides, the government knows the proper thing to do. Jonathan set up YouWin to encourage SMEs, through donation of grants. This government came and killed YouWin. NPower cannot solve the problem of unemployment, except the N30K is given at once and the beneficiaries will then be encouraged to use it to establish SMEs, while the government monitors them.

Therefore, NPower is just like a political tool. I believe that the government just feels like, "let's give so many people little so that they can sing our praises and vote for us again and again". This doesn't actually tackle the root of unemployment. Unemployment can only be tackled through the establishment and improvement of the SMEs. Let the government give out grants instead of stipends just like YouWin. Either YouWin is brought back or NPower's mandates are amended to really create jobs through the establishment of SMEs.

I believe that the government should have a rethink and tow that line this time around, by giving the whole stipend once, to the potential batch C beneficiaries, so that they can establish or improve their businesses. Giving them a paltry N30K monthly cannot ameliorate poverty or tackle unemployment. It's like using a cup to suck water from an ocean. No matter how the person tries, the ocean can never dry up, because the right equipment are not used.

I heard it happened in Ibadan. See the person's picture. Viewers' discretion, please.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by arena07: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
ou went to work from 7am to 2pm daily as a Nigerian graduate and by month
end your government pays you $71(30,000) and you say, "The government is
trying"....
Your uneducated neighbor traveled to Europe and he's earning $72 in 6hrs, yet,
you are not bothered.
Npower was introduced to keep graduates "within" the poverty line, it was never
meant to lift anyone from poverty...what the Nigerian government pays you for
132 hours is what your mates get for 6hrs in human inhabited countries, yet, you
are not bothered.
If they ask you to be bothered, you always say, "complaining will not change
anything".... You fail to realize that multiple and coordinated complaints from
knowledge of oppression is the only basis for true societal reformation.
Once again I say(though you may not agree), the Nigerian governments (all tiers
and structures) as constituted today, see the ordinary Nigerians as refugees who
should be grateful for receiving 30k monthly with hard labour.
Civil servants who earn 500,000 naira monthly for 35 years are retired with special
bulk payment known as "gratuities" but innocent graduates were paid 30,000
naira monthly for three years and disengaged without start up funds and the
government calls it empowerment.
When we go to the markets, sellers don't reduce the prices of commodities for us
because we are npower volunteers: they sell at the same price they sell to
ministers and Directors...
How do you train people for two to three years and send them off without a start-
up fund?
Psychometric Test is a ploy to console and silence npower volunteers.
A reasonable government will not disengage poor people during socioeconomic
crisis.
There is nothing wrong for the government to enrol one million volunteers with
30bn naira monthly till 2023.
You can never lift people from poverty with 30,000 naira monthly coupled with
hard labour.
Npower volunteers are treated worse than refugees in Italy...
To my potential batch C volunteers, you may see 30,000 as millions today
because you have not been enrolled. Don't worry, after enrolment, you will feel the
pains of being oppressed by your principals, Focal persons and minister...you will
feel the pains of working at a primary health care from 7:30am to 5pm with
delayed 30,000 naira monthly.
30,000 naira will NEVER improve your life in 12 months.....the whip that was used
on the first wife is reserved for the second wife.
Nigerian graduates deserve better empowerment but we are oppressed, used and
misused by the government we joyfully voted into power.
Buhari promised us 3 million jobs yearly when elected, but what we got was
upgraded NYSC for a limited period.
Npower batches A&B volunteers are now sent back to the labour market.
Training without empowerment funds is a sham and mere political display.
You cannot train 500,000 graduates with 30,000 naira shoe allowances and in the
end, drive them away with nothing to hold on.....
Stay strong Nigerian graduates.... we shall meet in the land where there's no
darkness....
The end of an age ushers a new era....
Stay strong Nigerian graduates

4 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by evanslim(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Join the live chat and hangout

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Ebymyk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
sacajawea:
Buhari used to bang this Woman, they said.
her p**sy got really tight...i call her the milf of the federation...
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by oluchi557(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
I heard that batch A or B should update their bio data on their dashboard ,please is there something like that
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by AutosBay(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
oluchi557:
I heard that batch A or B should update their bio data on their dashboard ,please is there something like that
Yes depending on your state
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by oluchi557(f): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
AutosBay:

Yes depending on your state

Please explain further, what link will I use
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by AutosBay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
oluchi557:

Please explain further, what link will I use
Please visit my blog at https://npvn-nationwide..com just search through the contents everything concerning N-POWER is there, I purposely created that blog for NPower informations and updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.