Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago (653 Views)

Gov Fubara Revokes Road Construction Contract Awarded By Wike / Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago by prince4u81: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tedi- Muwo Road in Ojo Local Govt, Lagos State, Nigeria.
This road serves as an alternative route to Ojo / Badagry Expressway in Lagos. This road contracted was awarded sumce 1999 -2003, after 20years, this road is still left in a deplorable state.

1 Share

Re: Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago by Lorazepam(f): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Last last this Lagos na just one big slum.
Bad road choke every LGA
In my area theres one major road with a massive gaping hole smack right in the middle , I dont know how much it could possibly cost the LGA to repair the hole , that hole has been there for almost 7 years and it's a major road oo
Meaning all our streets with bad roads will remain like that for the next 15 years or more

Last last all these LGA chairmen and council people are doing absolutely nothing but to chop and get fat anyhow on looted funds, just like their ogas at the top are
doing.

1 Like

Re: Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago by babasolution: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow,I know about this road,this road a been in such a deplorable condition for over 20years now,no government presence at all the the area,even though many people live there including quite a number of big business men.The area is totally neglected, they were building the abuleoshun end in 2017 under ambode but they later abandoned it even though it reached about 80% completion,they wasted funds almost completing one end of the road,now that same end is even worse than before,I swear Lagos is absolutely corrupt,the Yoruba people are terribly greedy and corrupt,they can't even develop their own region but they will claim they are the owners of Lagos,is it these mess they are proud of?the yoruba people are enslaved by their own leaders,mind you I am yoruba
Re: Tedi-muwo Road In Ojo Local Govt. Lagos Road Contract Awarded 20years Ago by RZArecta(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
20 years of pdp, Jonathan and Dieziani is at fault cool

(1) (Reply)

I'm Disappointed On Akeredolu. / Akeredolu And His Deputy Visit Inec Office Today (pix) / Fuel/electricity Price Hike: We’ll Deal With Students Planning Protest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.