Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? (5853 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by dani1luv: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
smiley
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

i still maintains that there are women out there who would stick to their husband, i am also being real here. some women or men didn't go into a relationship because of the sex, i hope you know that?

They never went into the marriage cos of marriage, however, sex is one of the most important part of marriage.
Show me a grumpy woman/man and i will show you a man/woman that need to get laid.
Like i said, there are just handful of women that wll stick to the man, and such woman is probably cos she has something to gain, or lose if she run away.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by OAM4J: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

And then what does he do with his life if he allows his comforter leave? suicide or forever live in self pity?

comforter A comforter who's only reason for her staying with you is out of self pity and who would be doing it with another guy out there. I will rather live my life alone.

honeric01:

i still maintains that there are women out there who would stick to their husband, i am also being real here. some women or men didn't go into a relationship because of the sex, i hope you know that?

Yes there are, but what %?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Owen2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Mehn thats tragedy.The very essence of living is gone.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

They never went into the marriage cos of marriage, however, sex is one of the most important part of marriage.
Show me a grumpy woman/man and i will show you a man/woman that need to get laid.
Like i said, there are just handful of women that wll stick to the man, and such woman is probably cos she has something to gain, or lose if she run away.

that is why we have pre-intimacy and intimacy gadgets, we have sex store in Nigeria now so if they both understands eachother, then they should be able to map out which toy's best to use in other for the woman not still feel her husband. the man can always wear a rubber d.ick strapped to his waist/hip and the action still goes on.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

comforter A comforter who's only reason for her staying with you is out of self pity and who would be doing it with another guy out there. I will rather live my life alone.

This is not about pity, it's about understand, the few % sticking to their man's not doing that to pity him (i guess). i still maintain that some marriages are just too rooted to be scattered by a lack of d.ick

OAM4J:

Yes there are, but what %?

but we have them, don't we? forget about the %
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
haven't you heard or seen widowers that never married or had boyfriends?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

haven't you heard or seen widowers that never married or had boyfriends?

Na wa for yu oh.
Yes, i have seen such, and have you heard of the saying that "A child is dead, is better than the child is lost"?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by OAM4J: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

This is not about pity, it's about understand, the few % sticking to their man's not doing that to pity him (i guess). i still maintain that some marriages are just too rooted to be scattered by a lack of d.ick

but we have them, don't we? forget about the %

We cant forget the %. If we have to generalise, we have to take a position with the majority.

What you wish for is diffrent from the realities out there.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

We cant forget the %. If we have to generalise, we have to take a position with the majority.

That is what i am trying to tell him oh
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Na wa for yu oh.
Yes, i have seen such, and have you heard of the saying that "A child is dead, is better than the child is lost"?

that's a child, not a hubby, just because he's deficient in the d.ick part does not make him useless, how about marriages where hubby work out of town and only come home few days in a month or in months? does that give the woman right to bang around? what i am saying is that, it's possible that we still have alot that would stick to their hubby as long as the man knows other ways to satisfy his woman sexually.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

Never denying the fact that we have alot who won't stay, it's a reality and yes it's also a reality that we have quite a number of women who would stay. those who didn't get into the marriage for the sex per say.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
Go and talk to a man that impotent and you will know it is as easy as you make it sound, the child poverb is just a saying, i am not really referring to child.
Basically, all i am saying is that, a dickless man has lost it all, his mojo is gone, and lost face . . . . i am not saying it is nice, but it is a terrible thing and most women would be goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is what i am trying to tell him oh

Guy, i am not saying you are not pointing out the reality, i am also pointing out the reality that some would still stay not out of pity but for other reasons.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

Guy, i am not saying you are not pointing out the reality, i am also pointing out the reality that some would still stay not out of pity but for other reasons.

like i said earlier, handful will stay . . . . .but not many
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Go and talk to a man that impotent and you will know it is as easy as you make it sound, the child poverb is just a saying, i am not really referring to child.
Basically, all i am saying is that, a dickless man has lost it all, his mojo is gone, and lost face . . . . i am not saying it is nice, but it is a terrible thing and most women would be goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not having a di.ck makes a man a loser? uhm, well, to those who only think with their dick or those who only have their confidence wrapped around their d.ick
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

like i said earlier, handful will stay . . . . .but not many

so what are we arguing about? we are still saying the same thing.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by OAM4J: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

Never denying the fact that we have alot who won't stay, it's a reality and yes it's also a reality that we have quite a number of women who would stay. those who didn't get into the marriage for the sex per say.

Let me be on same page with you and safe the arguments.

yes there are few that might stay for other reasons.

But since majority will leave, lets take the position of the majority and advice people.

So my take on the subject is - If the woman will only stay with you out of self pity and would be bangining other guys out there, let her go. Simple!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

so what are we arguing about? we are still saying the same thing.

were we arguing?
Lol

Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
The cover on the chair have spoken.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

Let me be on same page with you and safe the arguments.

yes there are few that might stay for other reasons.

But since majority will leave, lets take the position of the majority and advice people.

So my take on the subject is - If the woman will only stay with you out of self pity and would be bangining other guys out there, let her go. Simple!

you can't advice anyone on this kind of situation, the women remain the only one who can answer the questions because they are the ones who know why they are married to their men in the first place. so we are both making our points not to discredit the other.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

were we arguing?
Lol

yes, disagreeing until we got to this part lol
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

Thank you.!

Good. case close.

yes, now let the girls answer the question
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
chaircover:

Without quoting you, I get the impression that you are underplaying the importance of sex in a marriage. If my observation is wrong then I stand to be corrected.

then you need to go back and read my posts, i was trying to let them see that they are other ways to satisfy a woman's sexual desires without the use of a d.ick
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
chaircover:

Femi You are gearing up for a ban with your jumping gif.

Thanks for having my back
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

then you need to go back and read my posts, i was trying to let them see that they are other ways to satisfy a woman's sexual desires without the use of a d.ick

Nothing can replace a nice chocolate anaconda.
Put all the toys in the world together. . . . . na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) / What Is The Worst Disability In Human? / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.