Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? (5854 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Nothing can replace a nice chocolate anaconda.
Put all the toys in the world together. . . . . na lie

in a situation like this, it has to be replaced grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Nothing can replace it

they have no option here except to use toys and fingers

Fhemmmy:

That one is an easy question, cos a man can still enjoy sex with such woman.
A woman has 3 holes, unlike a man that has only one lagidi . . . . let us compare apple to apple, ask him if he can stay with the woman, if he cant have sex with her no more at all

that is totally different because one has to remain, all the 3 can't disappear grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by OAM4J: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
If it is not panadol, it's not the same thing as panadol cheesy grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

not connected here, i mean your question, he had a di.ck before the accident right? so it's not like he was born that way, if same situation face me (God forbids), what's the as.s for? i can always enter her through the a.ss, even some men prefers the as.s due to the tightness except if i was never in love with her before.

more than connected.
Ok, say something happen and they have to safe her life by sealing the hole, will u stay married to her, be honest oh, cos all liars have auto tix to hell fire oh
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
chaircover:

Im not sure if im allowed ot say this on the family thread, but women will tell you that that warm prod in the back in the night can be very reassuring and i'm sure none of us want cold plastic things prodding us in the back in the middle of the night.

then, he can always warm the stuffs before using it if you want it hot grin grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

more than connected.
Ok, say something happen and they have to safe her life by sealing the hole, will u stay married to her, be honest oh, cos all liars have auto tix to hell fire oh

all the 3 holes?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

then, he can always warm the stuffs before using it if you want it hot grin grin grin
now you are not being real at all.

Even if all the holes are not sealed, some sealed will affect how u feel about her.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
by the way, how is it 3 holes? i thought it was two? or do you bang the excretion hole too? that one is just too small to bang, it's just a small hole
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
leave the rest, no need to get dirty, we are on family section, and make una no spoil me for my mama
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by OAM4J: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
honeric01:

The plastic go melt for fire jor.  grin grin grin

You dont know the power of authenticity o. Original no be fake o. Women know the difference. Se you hear chaircover.  grin grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy cover yours eyes and see no evil
Get thee behind me, devil.
chaircover:

I see this is turning into a Biology lesson now. I better escape before I get taught bad things by bad guys  cool

Femi I know you will be in your element here. Omo ita

eeemmmmm . . . . . . . warming up plastic in the middle of the night is not on the list of the top 10 romantic things to do in bed

Virgin like moi
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

leave the rest, no need to get dirty, we are on family section, and make una no spoil me for my mama

see who no wan spoil, how u take know say na 3 holes? cheesy
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
OAM4J:

The plastic go melt for fire jor.  grin grin grin

You dont know the power of authenticity o. Original no be fake o. Women know the difference. Se you hear chaircover.  grin grin grin

if u wan make tea, all you need do is to remain small hot water, then mix it with some cold water, then put the stuff inside and let it warm up lol, nothing like melting except if na fake one u buy grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
chaircover:

eeemmmmm . . . . . . . warming up plastic in the middle of the night is not on the list of the top 10 romantic things to do in bed

then you always keep warm water for flask, or if you have a complete bathroom, you won't have to warm hot water, just go into the bathroom with the stuffs, you guys can even start from there before moving to the bedroom when the stuff must have warmed up grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
u seems to have master in asewology oh.
I beg no spoil me for my woman oh, i refused to be spoilt
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
you better get spoilt now, no one knows tomorrow, you might need this antics lol
grin

(God forbids on your behalf)
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lol
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by tRoOE(f): 5:20am On Dec 09, 2009
Tough question undecided, but how will my sexual urge be solve tongue
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2009
chaircover:

Someone has suggested a plastic strap on attachement embarassed

not plastic, i said rubber, haven't you had a rubber bang before? lipsrsealed
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
tRoOE:

Tough question undecided, but how will my sexual urge be solve tongue

Someone has suggested your husband using his fingers and his toes with his tongue too.

honeric01:

not plastic, i said rubber, haven't you had a rubber bang before? lipsrsealed
God will forgive u oh
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

God will forgive u oh

and you too
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
Amen bro
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2009
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Disability In Human? / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.