Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! (1792 Views)

Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes / Beautiful, Super-rich Single Nigerian Ladies.Boys, What Are You Waiting For ? / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by abiseta: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ladies and fellas if you are sexy, beautiful, handsome educated and professional, then this is the place to connect with similar minded

www.nigerian-singleprofessionals.com

We await your presence

[url][/url]www.nigerian-singleprofessionals.com
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
The level of worworness for that guy's face and his hair on the homepage are enough to scare away searching Nigerian women, I hope you know. At least give them hope.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by Coolabbie: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Lol, gal u harsh o!
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
Oh my! People actually go online looking for some punny/kondo? Well, I wish you all luck!

(walking off the thread mumbling and cussing)
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by koolchicco: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
Sexy Nigerian Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KC! cool
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
(vomits)
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by koolchicco: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
Choke on it if u like. undecided
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
(vomiting louder)
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by koolchicco: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
Early signs of pregs huh? undecided I quite understand.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
You should. You have about 23 children and counting.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by sistajay(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
Me I never see any sexy Naija men ooo, the one ones i see all of dem get bot belly and horse teeth like!!  grin
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
SisterJay,

You wrong o! grin Well, I have to agree with you that Nigerian men aren't known for beauty and the cutest ones are Igbomen.

My husband's facebook friends are uhmm. I seen this one guy who is Edo on facebook and he look like CHEWBACCA on life support.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by koolchicco: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
sista-jay:

Me I never see any sexy Naija men ooo, the one ones i see all of dem get bot belly and horse teeth like!!  grin

Change your Coy, Sis.

Mrs.Chima:

SisterJay,

You wrong o!   grin   Well, I have to agree with you that Nigerian men aren't known for beauty and the cutest ones are Igbomen.   

My husband's facebook friends are uhmm.   I seen this one guy who is[b] Edo [/b]on facebook and he look like CHEWBACCA on life support.

Hahahahaha This girl wont kill me here.www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by abiseta: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2011
WHATEVER? www.nigerian-singleprofessoionals.com is here to stay for those that appreciate it!!! I uderstand the hermits here who are always negative over everything, me go find myself a man, whats wrong with that!!!!!
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Nothing o! I wish you luck. Was only talking about the man who's hair resembles plantain tree. If you find a man there, I hope you and his hair go gree my sista.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hee hee grin

Poster,

Why are you getting upset because people are expressing their opinions about the site or the notion of people still online looking for mates?
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by abiseta: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
MRS CHIMA!!!! What do you mean people 'STILL" online looking for mates? We are not still on line, we have just come on line. SO when did you finish with finding mates 'Online'? Ya, you are a Mrs, many of us a Ms etc, so yes sister we are still here until we find one just like you did, lol
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
That would have made you feel good wouldn't it?  Sorry hunny, some of us were blessed to meet ours in PERSON.  Good luck though and make sure you post a recent picture.  I hear men doesn't like lying women, right Orinkla?

Oh, I am sorry.  Welcome to Nairaland if you are not incognegro.   grin
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by Coretalk(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
will check it out, the problem with these sites is "spammers".

site also need lot of publication though, , i have seen hundreds of these type of sites come and go
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by abiseta: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ Mrs Chima ma mama mamamamamma

Are you for real or are you the Admin of this forum!! Do they pay you or this where you come to find your men
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by abiseta: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Core_talk - thanks, a little of positevity goes a long way
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
Lol Madame Chima you don't watch news again? More and more couples meet their spouses on dating and social networking sites. Because you and others didn't use that route doesn't make her own strange or abominable. If she finds the right person, won't they, too, meet in person?
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrCork17: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<Sweet looking, SINGLE & romantic wink
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
abiseta:

@ Mrs Chima ma mama mamamamamma

Are you for real or are you the Admin of this forum!! Do they pay you or this where you come to find your men

Buhahhahaa! Find what men? So far I see boys. You are welcome to one of them since you are online looking. Get you two if you can handle them.
Re: Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol Madame Chima you don't watch news again? More and more couples meet their spouses on dating and social networking sites. Because you and others didn't use that route doesn't make her own strange or abominable. If she finds the right person, won't they, too, meet in person?

Please do not put words in my mouth. If I felt that it was strange or abominable I would have said it. IF THAT HOW they can find their men or women BY ALL MEANS DO SO. However, too many of the "online daters" are shunning the online sites because they met liars, fatties, flat arses, ugly faces, small kinni, and crippled people.

Of course, they would meet in person if they are serious about it. However, there are PEOPLE still online dating going into 3 or 4 years without meeting in person. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Laws On Girls / Help Me Get Over This CRUSH / Is Admiring My Neighbor's Wife A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.