Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria (2203 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by iykbethany(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
The northerners are the most intelligent people in Nigeria. The Southerners are just bunch of jokers, chest beaters and noise makers especially the Igbos and Yorubas. Yes I'm Igbo but I don't have to lie, I say it as it is without mincing words.

How can you Southerners claim to be wise and intelligent people yet you can't unite or make any decisions in your country lol.

The North decides what happens in Nigeria, appointments, projects, allocations, economy, security I mean EVERYTHING. They even decide who wins governorship elections in our respective states. Most of our governors are their puppets that must do their bidding or get kicked out. But we still claim to be king kong. Check all the mega projects going on across this country, from high speed railways to power, roads, bridges etc. The bulk of these projects are in the north and it didn't start today, it's been like this for ages, even our own Jonathan couldn't locate any major developmental projects to the South.

The northerners don't joke with their language, culture and their radio stations. The southern jokers are more interested in foreign culture, NOLLYWOOD, zword and many nonsensical stuffs that adds no value to their lives.

During elections the so called intelligent southerners don't even come out to vote in large numbers, they sit in their homes and tell you how the election has already been rigged, ndi iberibe.

But the so called not so educated northerners will come out in large numbers to vote, if possible sef they add their goats, chickens and even under age bc they understand it's a game of numbers.

The Northerners may not be as educated as the Southerners but they are way smarter in all ramifications.

We are still in 2020 but the North have already united to make sure their anointed son that will protect their best interest becomes the next president, they will always succeed because they are United and speak with one voice.

But the south is divided against ethnic lines, its either the Igbos are accusing the Yorubas or the Yorubas are accusing the Igbos. Anyday these two groups come together things will change for the better.

I want to see a Nigeria that will be run by the best brains and not because he is from our tribe or religion.

So many potentials are wasting here, to even run a successful business here is difficult because of poor government policies. To set up a business here you must provide your own electricity, water, security etc

A lot countries granted tax wavers for both companies and individuals cause of Coronavirus pandemic, but what we seeing here is multiple taxation.

What about the stupid bank charges? Below are series of charges always placed on innocent customers in a single banking transaction.

1 VAT.
2. Account maintenance charges
3. SMS alert charges
4. Transfer charges
5. Postal STAMP DUTY charges
6. Weekend charges.

I'm a trader, I sell building materials which includes cement and others. The landing cost of a bag of cement is #2,550 while we sell #2,600. That is a profit of just #50 per bag of cement.

Now on every 2 bags of cement, a customer transfers #5,200 into my account due to CASHLESS policy and my profit is #100.

To my amazement, the bank deducted the following on that transaction!

1. #53 transfer charges.
2. #100 Postal STAMP duty.
3. #6.98 VAT.
4. #76 SMS alerts charges.
5. #93.13 account maintenance charges.

If that was not enough, on every single transaction, both account FROM which money is being transferred and the account TO which money is being transferred were charged for same transaction.

This is just a tip of the iceberg and this is why we cannot successfully fight corruption in Nigeria. Infact, corruption and crime is on the increase because as long as most people are poor in a any country, crime and corruption will be on the increase, if you like build prison and police station in every village poor frustrated hungry youths must find a way to survive, legally or illegally. I don't support crime of any kind, I'm just saying the government should wake up and build a better economy so as to lift people out of poverty. It's on record that most poor countries are crime ridden.

Also, I'm Igbo and a Christian but I don't hate anyone, I love Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas.
I'm just a truth SAYER eventhough many people don't want to hear the truth but I still have to say it as it is.

This is just a wake up call to the South to wake up from sleep and take their rightful place or forever remain relegated to the backyard.

Culled from Iykbethany Blog: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2020/07/03/northern-politicians-are-smarter-than-southern-politicians

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm Yoruba.
But sadly, You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Vyzz: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

I am igbo
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Very soon, northerners will begin to head NDDC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oga shut up ... people like u are the problem out the south ...u know people breaking the south because of greed and selfishness ...

Instead of you to stand by equity and justice u are here talking rubbish

Don't you know why the south is not United ?
Don't u know who is at fault ?
Dont u know what must be done to unite the south ?

Instead of u to call a spade a spade u are here talking rubbish

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Chelsealivepool: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Am telling u, they just they used south to play basketball....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:
Oga shut up ... people like u are the problem out the south ...u know people breaking the south because of greed and selfishness ...

Except you wanna learn history how south isn't United from 1950, don't go there.

Lastly, What must be done to unite south lies in 2023.
The investments of both regions in different parties.

Igbo in PDP
Yoruba In Apc.

if the political parties don't field it like this then forget it.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by LegendAnselm: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
The guy is making a lot of sense. But it will b very hard for Yoruba to unite with igbo. Even if they try to, igbo will see them as a double face people as usually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Except you wanna learn history how south isn't United from 1950, don't go there.

Lastly, What must be done to unite south lies in 2023.

Igbo in PDP
Yoruba In Apc.

Why was the south not United in the 1950s ..can't u say it ..what happened ..are u scared ?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why was the south not United in the 1950s ..can't u say it ..what happened ..are u scared ?

lol, why must I be scared when I know the person that hand over South to North, When I know those that organized the first coup, when I know the person that starts the end of regional government, when I know those that usually votes the North instead of south (Except 1999 even tho, he was a Fulani puppet)

My point remains.

What must be done to unite south lies in 2023.
Igbo in PDP
Yoruba In Apc.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by NaMe4: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:
Very soon, northerners will begin to head NDDC.

grin It's just a matter of time
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Commonsense99: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Oo yes, that's why their literacy level is at 34% grin grin
Remove the hands of Britain let's see how intelligent they are, could they even fix ordinary rag tag boko haram for the past ten years? Can't you see how the country have developed under their quota system tutelage?
Guys who are intelligent will drive development from all corners, but what we have here is a group of dullards who were imposed on us all and sustained by Britain, cause of their stup1dity, the British man sees him as the easiest to manipulate in his Neo colonialism ideology, in addition to the yoruba man's evil envy stricken ugly black heart.

Intelligent people that are bombing themselves in a fight to practice 12th century Islam, Id1ots who can't pass ordinary primary school entrance exams , not to talk of jamb grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by IJOBA2: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:
I'm Yoruba.

But sadly, You're right.
SO SAYS NUMBER ONE RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC YAMPION angry

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by rummmy: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes, president buhari is a good example of the best the north can produce..

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by iykbethany(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Sorry I don't engage motor park touts, I engage intellectuals in intelligent discussions and we make our points without name calling or insults. Go look for your mate

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by iykbethany(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
LegendAnselm:
The guy is making a lot of sense. But it will b very hard for Yoruba to unite with igbo. Even if they try to, igbo will see them as a double face people as usually

Well that's unfortunate and pathetic to say the least
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
iykbethany:

Sorry I don't engage motor park touts, I engage intellectuals in intelligent discussions and we make our points without name calling or insults. Go look for your mate
U are and intelligent person and u think shut up is and Insult ...so much for your education
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by RemoveKebab: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
We in SW have opened our hands, lands, hearts and even our resources to all southeners and even to northerners that don't deserve this
But some South easterners always aim to kick us in the balls

Thank goodness they always miss and hit their foot on stone while blaming us for not opening our legs wide for them not to miss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by IduNaOba: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
As can be seen by how prosperous the North is abi?
Very intelligent set of people that's why we have Boko Haram, bandits, iswap there while they remain the at the helm of military too
Very intelligent people indeed

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Preach my brother
If we don't speak out, the fools voice would drown everyone's.
They have successfully taken over nairaland
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Samfloxin(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Intelligent illiterates producing homeless terrorists
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by traihit: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
RemoveKebab:
We in SW have opened our hands, lands, hearts and even resources to all southeners and even northerners that don't deserve this
But some South easterners always aim to kick us in the balls

Thank goodness they always miss and hit their foot on stone while blaming us for not opening our legs wide for them not to miss.

It's really strange to me that an average illiterate Yoruba person won't have any problem collaborating with Igbos and during my time in the East, I noticed how the people treated everyone with open arms no matter their tribes. They were in fact very ready to learn more about the Yorubas greetings, foods etc. But then you come online and it's the so called educated people shouting "this tribe is to blame, no it is this". Seems their education is really a big disadvantage to their unity. I once met an Igboman you'd call "average citizen". When he started telling me about the civil war (which he witnessed as a young person then), it still pains me I couldn't spend more time listening to him. Then you see the young people who are only open to skewed literature hating themselves while their enemies keep wrecking havoc.
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Oo yes, that's why their literacy level is at 34% grin grin
Remove the hands of Britain let's see how intelligent they are, could they even fix ordinary rag tag boko haram for the past ten years? Can't you see how the country have developed under their quota system tutelage?
Guys who are intelligent will drive development from all corners, but what we have here is a group of dullards who were imposed on us all and sustained by Britain, cause of their stup1dity, the British man sees him as the easiest to manipulate in his Neo colonialism ideology, in addition to the yoruba man's evil envy stricken ugly black heart.

Intelligent people that are bombing themselves in a fight to practice 12th century Islam, Id1ots who can't pass ordinary primary school entrance exams , not to talk of jamb grin grin

Guy,blame external forces all you want,if the whole south unite together and said enough is enough, dey no do again,what can UK and their northern puppets do?
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by RemoveKebab: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
traihit:

It's really strange to me that an average illiterate Yoruba person won't have any problem collaborating with Igbos and during my time in the East, I noticed how the people treated everyone with open arms no matter their tribes. They were in fact very ready to learn more about the Yorubas greetings, foods etc. But then you come online and it's the so called educated people shouting "this tribe is to blame, no it is this". Seems their education is really a big disadvantage to their unity. I once met an Igboman you'd call "average citizen". When he started telling me about the civil war (which he witnessed as a young person then), it still pains me I couldn't spend more time listening to him. Then you see the young people who are only open to skewed literature hating themselves while their enemies keep wrecking havoc.
My brother the real thing is that most people online who claim to be from one tribe are false and are always on a mischievous mission to spread hatred and division among the south because they know how powerful this unity can be on a global scale level.

The real problem is the supporters this mischievous comments get when it is posted, instead of them condemning it for deescalation of hatred.
This thing is really bigger than we think.
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Scream(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cunning not intelligence!
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by UzomaFC: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good evening all, for the first I have to comment on this thread cos someone has said the truth.
I want ask, if people understands the problem, why has no one done something about it?
Why can't we start here in this NL to attack anyone who opens a thread to spite any tribe, every tribe in this forum should tell that person off by so doing people will stop insulting people here.
That's my own suggestion.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by tope777(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Very Correct , especially the Almajiris grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Balogunodua(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
UzomaFC:
Good evening all, for the first I have to comment on this thread cos someone has said the truth.
I want ask, if people understands the problem, why has no one done something about it?
Why can't we start here in this NL to attack anyone who opens a thread to spite any tribe, every tribe in this forum should tell that person off by so doing people will stop insulting people here.
That's my own suggestion.
Regards
I agree with you.

Seun fp please
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Bighead9: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sure, the North are the most sensible. They lead while we in the EAST follow.

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sammy07:
I'm Yoruba.

But sadly, You're right.

Chairman......I dey tuale.......

Op you're right......we can't be claiming of being wiser or intelligent but the north keeps playing with our brains........
It is unwise that we should allow them dominate us
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Olominira(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Larger part of the problems affecting Nigerian society is greediness. The level of corruption in police force and Custom service are unimaginable. Many of the officers in these two institutions must be removed.

They cause a lot of unnecessary pains to average Nigerians on daily basis without remorse. In the Airports, seaports, highways, etc. Many of them are useless and should be rid off from those govt agencies.

You have raised very brilliant points, some of us that have been living outside the country are actually tired. I can't imagine my coming generations still be living like second class citizens, a reality for people of colour no matter where you're.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agent Who Intimidated And Coerced Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Is A Biden Man / Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) / Kaduna State's Two Million Match For Peter Obi Has Been Postponed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.