Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria (2275 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Oo yes, that's why their literacy level is at 34% grin grin
Remove the hands of Britain let's see how intelligent they are, could they even fix ordinary rag tag boko haram for the past ten years? Can't you see how the country have developed under their quota system tutelage?
Guys who are intelligent will drive development from all corners, but what we have here is a group of dullards who were imposed on us all and sustained by Britain, cause of their stup1dity, the British man sees him as the easiest to manipulate in his Neo colonialism ideology, in addition to the yoruba man's evil envy stricken ugly black heart.

Intelligent people that are bombing themselves in a fight to practice 12th century Islam, Id1ots who can't pass ordinary primary school entrance exams , not to talk of jamb grin grin

shut up. speaking as if you are somehow intelligent. if u are smart as claim and have better knowledge on economy as you claim, we will have seen examples from your leaders. North was chosen to lead this country by Britain but ist not the same Britain that impose cristianity on top of you with all your not easy to manipulate, who is even more stupid here. Southerners rule this country 2times from 1999 what have they achieve with all their economic ideas if not creating bokoharam bcs of their hate to North. Bigotted Brain
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Uchek(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Who ended the regional government?

Sammy07:

lol, why must I be scared when I know the person that hand over South to North, When I know those that organized the first coup, when I know the person that starts the end of regional government, when I know those that usually votes the North instead of south (Except 1999 even tho, he was a Fulani puppet)

My point remains.

What must be done to unite south lies in 2023.
The investments of both regions in different parties.
Igbo in PDP
Yoruba In Apc.
if the political parties don't field it like this then forget it.
Re: Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria by Kccheechy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is only in Nigeria you see a professor of Law and a SAN for that matter and also PhD holder being vice president to a cattle rearer president. How on earth can such president make decisions that will move the nation forward?? And the south say they are intelligent?? They are intelligent and they sit with their eyes open and watch the north colonize Nigeria? They are intelligent and they watch the North use our oil to develop their caliphate while the south sits in rubbles?? They are intelligent and they let the north possess 98% of oil wells in the south?? Mehn, to say I have given up on Nigeria is an understatement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

300+ DSS Soldiers Foreign French Fighters Yet The Illiterate Escaped / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Will Be The Last Person To Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.