Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help (954 Views)

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / Is My Sexual Libido High? / Help: How Can I Reduce My Sexual Libido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help by koyen(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I choose to be Anonymous at this moment. I am a Guy though.

I grew up under lock and key, like always indoor and hardly go out or mix with others, my parents made sure I dont mingle.

I think must have really affected me negatively and changed the way I see things through out my secondary school and primary school education.

Just 2 years ago I got admission into a Nigerian University and ever since I landed the hostel my God it was so strange as I realized I was free, I could go out, come in without anyone shutting me up and asking me where I went or not.

But, things fell apart when I started seeing ladies of different shapes and sizes come to my hostel and right in my room, guys sleeping with them I fell blank and started craving. That was how it all started….

I crave so bad that when I see any single lady on the road I imagine her being naked and wish I could grab her and do it right there on the road.

Its so bad that just a lady talking to me physically my body begins to respond not to talk of touching me or holding my hand.

I really dont want to have sex now nor make a mess of my future as I am still young but I need help fast. I am not the church type so I neither attend a church nor a mosque but I believe in morals thought by my parents.

Am putting my story out there so anyone who had similar can tell me how to get out…..

Read more Verified True Life Stories of Nigerians @ www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2020
get a gf, start having sex with her, then your raging hormones will relax a bit... as you focus on one babe.

btw let me guess.... you are a virgin, right?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help by mercyson(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2020
I find it hard to believe that young people go in a relationship and jump out as soon as possible without minding the effects it has on the other lover.
Are you having any difficulty saying, “I love you”, or she says, “I love you more”, and you don’t know what to say or do.

Even if you think you know what to do next, this article will expose and lead you to deep truths that about love, intimacy and love at first sight, He says I love you; what next?

There will always be signs of an attraction between two persons or a love affair. Even if he does not say it, it will be conveyed at the right time. It should not come too soon into a relationship.

What should I do if I’m in love or I’m being loved? How does it feel like to fall in love? Is falling in love a rewarding experience?
Hahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness! I’ve got your back. So let’s dive into this link. Drop your comments when logged in

Click - https://www.pentameloud.com/he-says-love-you-next/

(1) (Reply)

She Said She's Confused About Us / "How A Ghanaian Toyboy Conned Me £18,000" - Beth Haining / See What A Man Was Doing With A Young Girl That Sparked Reactions (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.