Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months (14206 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / How States Withdrew N593.1bn From Federation Account In Q1 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by lucasalves: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
kutashi:

Always try and read before comment! Don't fall for misleading headline and stop disgracing your certificate if you have any and if you don't have, stop betraying your common sense!

It was South west border not south west importer or is there any where they show you the list? 80% if not 90% of good imported into Nigeria goes through those border!

Get educated pls!

the irony of you telling someone else to get educated while displaying your ignorance (I know it's not your fault... it's the hot blood you inherited)... The man clearly said the wealth of Nigeria comes from the southern part... did he mention south west or east? Na so you no go read question for jamb come go fail... olodo
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by lucasalves: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Factshunter:

Do you have a stats for this?/ cool

they still think we are in the age when Igbo boys will go and buy substandard appliances from China to sell to the rest of us.. look around people are importing better things now that are improving our economy and aiding us on our journey to be self sufficient instead of being the errand boys of Chinese who intend to turn the whole continent into a dumping ground.. by the time you go wake up e go shock you say the country no longer needs the rubbish you are peddling
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Kfed4ril(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buhari2023:
Corruption must leave this country grin

We must sue MTN soon
They are encouraging yahoo yahoo

how can you say you are doing a data promo
called youtube Night from 11pm to 6am

Abeg please tell me which normal person that has work/business to go the next morning will stay awake to use that data from 11pm to 6am
If not mostly wire wire boiz undecided

Lol
What’s the code for it?
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by lucasalves: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

One thing you don't think deeply to understand is that, we've been civilized long ago which made us use zinc for roofing. It's normal for aged zinc to be brown. You're just doing what we've done. 50yrs back. Yours will also become brown.
Meanwhile, those sites are compound Which the family refused to sell as it's ancestral related. We've been developing new sites since

pls ooo educate them on the meaning of values and culture... Yorubas have been civilized for a long time while their people were still going around on bikes tapping palm wine.. These are historical buildings with a lot of story behind them... at least we are not selling our ancestral lands to the Chinese. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by sesan85(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jimwils:
Audio money

They should use the money to re-roof their houses grin
But how come the number of your fellow olori pelebe gypsies in Ibadan alone is more than the entire number of Yorubas in your erosion-ravaged landlocked hellhole!?
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by sesan85(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kwili:

a typical Afonja head slammer, ask urself what tribe are d major importers in Nigeria?
90% of those imported goods are owned by d easterners. over 90% of d imported goods finds it way to d east.
Afonja means of IGR is only tru skull minning.
if am lying ask ogun state indigines.

Lol, IPOB cretins and 90%.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by kutashi: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
lucasalves:

the irony of you telling someone else to get educated while displaying your ignorance (I know it's not your fault... it's the hot blood you inherited)... The man clearly said the wealth of Nigeria comes from the southern part... did he mention south west or east? Na so you no go read question for jamb come go fail... olodo
Egbámì! I think you need special class! Read again! The mentioning of south west was to buttress a point! I clearly understood before responding! His response was to give a lift to the heading! Are you his lawyer? Please display your ignorance offline with friends and Family grin grin grin
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hahaha..which one is SW importers...inferiority complex will not kill some people... 75% of those importers are from the tribe we all love to hate.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by lucasalves: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
kutashi:

Egbámì! I think you need special class! Read again! The mentioning of south west was to buttress a point! I clearly understood before responding! His response was to give a lift to the heading! Are you his lawyer? Please display your ignorance offline with friends and Family grin grin grin

just admit you messed up and move on like a normal adult... nobody will give you common pencil here for best comment oooo... don't misquote people and try to cover it up with I was buttressing so so... keep that for your English professor..
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by sirp9898(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
yolobas and hatred of igbos is like woman and man you just create thread to insult ndi igbo
continue
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by jude79(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sammy07:

From which stat is this?

I know their are igbo importers, but which stat is this?

at least, it isn't talking about Lagos importers this time grin

Yeah yorubas are the biggest importers. Yesterday, I saw their my agbros neighbor offloading 20 containers of gbegiri and ewedu.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by SmokedWhiskey: 5:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Kwili:

a typical Afonja head slammer, ask urself what tribe are d major importers in Nigeria?
90% of those imported goods are owned by d easterners. over 90% of d imported goods finds it way to d east.
Afonja means of IGR is only tru skull minning.
if am lying ask ogun state indigines.

Enough of the chest beating, Igbos are NOT the biggest importers; just to throw you some quick numbers, just Flour Mills Plc alone imports 5.4 million metric tonnes of wheat per annum (let that sink in); Nigeria imports 1.89 million metric tonnes of sugar annually; 19 billion litres of petroleum of products (again let that sink in); apart from the fact that that port serves Niger and Chad republic. Igbos are most petty importers of consumer products like cell phones chargers, cheap Chinese made products: The biggest importers are industries that import bulk cargo which are used as raw materials.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by jmichael259(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2020
100naira or 200naira could save a soul. Over 3months no salary no business.
-0024257475-unity bank

Meanwhile DM me for any Driving job around imo state public or private.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Reynbowjenie: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Reynbowjenie: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by kutashi: 12:22am On Jul 06, 2020
lucasalves:

just admit you messed up and move on like a normal adult... nobody will give you common pencil here for best comment oooo... don't misquote people and try to cover it up with I was buttressing so so... keep that for your English professor..

It seems you're lost! Completely lost! Totally in the wild on matter! You are mot different from dude seeing 2 + 2 as 22!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Mobilises Senators To Block Lauretta Onochie's Appointment / NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt / David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.