Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months (14207 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / How States Withdrew N593.1bn From Federation Account In Q1 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by teefaht(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2020
That's Outrageous
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by DropsMic(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Money wey men go divert
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Sterope(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Whoever made you like this did you strong thing. Child of hate!
Top1gun:

From the Southwest n SouthSouth. The wretched Southeast populated by the Igbos keep calling itself the beta South while we all know it is the wretched South.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
South West importers? You'll think it's mainly them not knowing it's over 50% Igbos, AkA Igbos or Ayamiri, that contributed that much

2 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Jimwils:
They should use the money to re-roof their houses grin

This one funny die! grin

People dey nairaland o
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by hola106(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Still available

Check my profile

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by PureGoldh(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Dx people dey Cashout on a daily
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Galactico4ever(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to visit the politics section on NL and see no tribalistic comment.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Sammy07: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Majority of those importers are who?

Go and sleep Abeq.
Do you even know the road to kishi? grin
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by jagorinho: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
ubecharles:
South West importers? You'll think it's mainly them not knowing it's over 50% Igbos, AkA Igbos or Ayamiri, that contributed that much
yes!! south west importers, that is the name you get if you can't develop your homeland.

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by ScholarRidwan: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Kwili: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

From the Southwest n SouthSouth. The wretched Southeast populated by the Igbos keep calling itself the beta South while we all know it is the wretched South.

a typical Afonja head slammer, ask urself what tribe are d major importers in Nigeria?
90% of those imported goods are owned by d easterners. over 90% of d imported goods finds it way to d east.
Afonja means of IGR is only tru skull minning.
if am lying ask ogun state indigines.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Sammy07: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Kwili:

a typical Afonja head slammer, ask urself what tribe are d major importers in Nigeria?
90% of those imported goods are owned by d easterners. over 90% of d imported goods finds it way to d east.
Afonja means of IGR is only tru skull minning.
if am lying ask ogun state indigines.

From which stat is this?

I know their are igbo importers, but which stat is this?

at least, it isn't talking about Lagos importers this time grin

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Laple0541(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Jimwils:

That is part of what attracted your ancestors that keep them moving there in their millions.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by jagorinho: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Jimwils:
That is an ancient town, it shows early civilization, I bet you when they were building those structures, your people were having their shelter under the iroko tree because they can easily pass as sub human then, thank God for the missionaries, you people could have passed for the savage Tupinabas of the amazon forest.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by merits(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
The wealth of Nigeria seems to come mostly from the Southern part.
Yeah,Southern part are blessed.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

The only reason it didn’t get to tens of billions is because they didn’t include the South East.

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Golan007: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Majority of those importers smugglers are who?

Well known.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Lovelyn451(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Na for south work dey sweet them, who is controlling the northern borders cos there's been foreign rice everywhere here in the North

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Openbusiness2: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Warefa! Buhari will still borrow money from China again. Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Samfloxin(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

and who are the importers? Igbos of course... without Igbos yorubas will still be in dark age. We Igbos have bought Lagos,it belongs to us now
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Lovelyn451(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Na for south work dey sweet them, who is at the northern borders cos there's been foreign rice everywhere here in the North

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by RealEzee(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Buhari2023:
Corruption must leave this country grin

We must sue MTN soon
They are encouraging yahoo yahoo

how can you say you are doing a data promo
called youtube Night from 11pm to 6am

Abeg please tell me which normal person that has work/business to go the next morning will stay awake to use that data from 11pm to 6am
If not mostly wire wire boiz undecided
so YouTube night plan can be used to surf the web abi?
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by adecz: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
They are happy contributing to
hunger in the land! sad sad sad sad

Wicked government!!
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Omoslim26: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Just see how some hungry Lazy useless good for nothing fools don turn dis innocent thread to tribal war

all of una wey dey use tribalism spoil this forum naso una life go take dey spoil go

1 Like

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by BigTableShaker(f): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

We know dem
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by omenka(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

You're absolutely right.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Cocolatti(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2020
...and the Northern borders are left open for terrorists, bandits, and Fulani invaders from all over Africa

2 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by mamaafrik(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
And foolish southerners will be fighting themselves like them use the thing do them.

See those they the north is using to kick against festus keyamo,they arr from South but when the honourables eventually hijack the slot,65℅ will go up North.
Bastard obj and Gej,una see una life,southern man wake up and unite against these leeches in the North.
No border in the North and Hammed ali is not being questioned,southern senators are all looking like morons.
Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
Jimwils:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Customs Collects N1.1bn From South-west Importers In Six Months by Deebwebb: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

mynd44 seun lalasticlala do the needful cos if we talk now...hmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Court Can Sack AIG Mbu, Judge Rules / Nigeria's Amalgamation Was A Sham And The Root Cause Of All Our Woes / Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.