Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (5969 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2020
In our previous post, we talked about how to get pink or red lips for those who don't have it naturally.

Today, we'll talk about how to grow beards before COVID-19 ends.

Oh, our next thread will be how to get a huge d*ck naturally.

Are you ready?

Modified: Pictures deleted.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Let's kick the ball rolling
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2020
For being the first to comment, drop your number and get 1k airtime.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2020
@Ablemax, see above.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
070320***** mtn
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Ilegend abeg reach my side sef.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by layzie: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
6 months to grow a beard??
That must be for a teenager, cos an adult's beards grows fully in 3-4 weeks. That's y clean shaven grown men shave daily.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
For being the first to comment, drop your number and get 1k airtime.

Done that already ilegend see below once more thanks again man..... you're a live saver
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
@Layzie, you're right. I'm referring to people who never had it before.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
@Ablemax, done.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by jumper524(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Ilegend pleas share..
I can't take this humiliation any longer..

4 Likes

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2020
layzie:
That must be for a teenager, cos an adult's beards grows fully in 3-4 weeks. That's y clean shaven grown men shave daily.

It's about adults who don't have anyform of beard
Not those thats have beard already
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2020
layzie:
bros no be all adult get bia bia..
I'm 23 and yet to grow enough beards..
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
@Ablemax, done.

Thanks man you're the best

More aza to your account
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2020
jumper524:
Ilegend pleas share..
I can't take this humiliation any longer..

Chai No worry you hear

But just try and pay attention to ilegend tutorial

It might help and save you from your beardless face........ please don't mention me oh cause am busy banging
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2020
I'll first of all tell you guys a story of a stubborn classmate when we were in secondary school on how he grew his.

For me, I don't have any personal story about beard because mine came naturally as part of my heriditary, just like most things I have.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Amehjude123(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
I would love to. please I need to intimidate some motherfuckers
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
jumper524:
bros no be all adult get bia bia..
I'm 23 and yet to grow enough beards..

Lols there's difference between beards and bia bia oh

2 Likes

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
dont realy waste your time just put the spirit on it within one week u will see the improvement please don't forget to thank ME later

1 Like

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Finally the thread I've been waiting for

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Goldenkrezi: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Ff
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Baloranking(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2020
We're still waiting
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by NNAMDIII(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Following! Ilegendd no go fall my hands but even if the beards grow e go make me look old
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Joshater(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Following! Ilegendd no go fall my hands but even if the beards grow e go make me look old

Offe... Ghemu is your problem..

1 Like

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
An emergency came up and I was more busy than I expected. Let me see if I'll post it today.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
An emergency came up and I was more busy than I expected. Let me see if I'll post it today.
Which kain wahala b dis nah. Make the emergency settle o cus me I must have beards this year lipsrsealed
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by offset67(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
[/s][s]
iLegendd:
In our previous post, we talked about how to get pink or red lips for those who don't have it naturally.

Are you ready?
[s]
iLegendd:

Are you ready?
[/s]
iLegendd:

Are you ready?
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by specialofficer: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
ilegendd u fit help me with airtime abeg, airtel to be precise, even if na #200 abeg
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by saintvc(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2020
so having beard is an achievement
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2020
@saintvc, whatever grows on your body to make you look better or feel better is an achievement.

A man without beard growing it is an achievement.

A man without height adding more height is an achievement.

A man with a small dîck growing it bigger is an achievement.

So, anything you can grow on your body and get admired for it is an achievement.

Think about it.
Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Effulgent(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@saintvc, whatever grows on your body to make you look better or feel better is an achievement.

A man without beard growing it is an achievement.

A man without height adding more height is an achievement.

A man with a small dîck growing it bigger is an achievement.

So, anything you can grow on your body and get admired for it is an achievement.

Think about it.

Boss, we still dey wait o, make you tell us how to grow it o

1 Like

Re: How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by sterlingbrown: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2020
This one dey wyne us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral - See How Careless Young Lady Used Cucumber For Self Pleasure / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? / Pic-why Do Ladies Posture Themselves Like This When Taking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.