Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked (1483 Views)

Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by Knocknock: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pastor Impregnates 20 Church Members And Leaked

A 53-year-old pastor from Nigeria who impregnated more than 20 members of his congregation, including several married women and young girls, claiming that the Holy Spirit told him to have sex with them has been arrested for sexual abuse.

Visit Source website below for the complete story
Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/07/pastor-impregnates-20-church-members-one-of-the-video-leaked.html

Re: Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by fati2001(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Re: Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by MrSensor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
He impregnate them anyhow. I don't understand these women. They have their own husbands but they still fell for the pastor's trap.
Re: Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by Kobicove(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2020
MrSensor:
He impregnate them anyhow. I don't understand these women. They have their own husbands but they still fell for the pastor's trap.

I hope you did not believe this coxk and bull story
Re: Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2020
O strong angry
Re: Popular Pastor Impregnates 20 Members One Of The Videos Leaked by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Stop spreading fake news to shame pastors

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This Guy? (to Be Deleted Soon) / "You Came Into My Life And Destroyed It"- South African Lady Commits Suicide / How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.