Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy (857 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy by 9jaStarMedia: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy

The Ooni of ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi ojaja ll wrote on Instagram

I got tagged on Twitter a few months back from a young man who made a brilliant pencil drawing of myself, in my appreciation for his art I invited him to my palace.

17 year old superlative Samuel who is just about to graduate from secondary school has been adopted by me, his fees till his tertiary education will be taken care of by me, and he will be gainfully employed right here in my palace.

Its clear that if we all work together as a people, irrespective of our special positions or privileged social status, we can deliver access to sustainable socioeconomic opportunity that suit our people. It was an endless gratitude for me meeting his mother who is a corn seller and who demonstrates an incredible heart of motherhood. She reveres in awe of the Stool of Oduduwa at the sight of me.

Re: Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy by vastolord4(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow.. I just hope it's not audio adoption
Re: Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy by MightySparrow: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
vastolord4:
Wow.. I just hope it's not audio adoption
Ooni is not a politician. Himself and his Throne are sacred unlike the useless polithiefians that have no regard for good name.
Re: Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy by vastolord4(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2020
MightySparrow:
Ooni is not a politician. Himself and his Throne are sacred unlike the useless polithiefians that have no regard for good name.

I believe so too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Corrupt Leaders / Will You Travel To The East During This Xmas? / There Will Always Be Geographical Influences Across Border Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.