Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) (58556 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by incentive: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice!

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Masterkernel1: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
OgaHector:
akpa amu, the thread is about anambra state

Akpa amu Nna gi.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Ibadanpikin: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by diegosticks(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Have they been able to manage THRASH and GUTTER pollution..?
Are the people now disciplined not to empty stuffs into drainage systems....?
If Yes, then THUMBS up....

For where? I saw a woman this evening trashing her waste in the gutter when it was raining. The Holy Spirit got hold of me and prevented me from confronting her. I was complaining to my friend in a loud tone for her to hear, she kept a straight face
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Prodigee: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
You are a fool. Let them come and see by themselves and stop posting pictures of Oshobo up and down.
You obviously need glasses as you are virtually blind to see the street names are in igbo. nna you be akamu
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Prodigee:
You obviously need glasses as you are virtually blind to see the street names are in igbo. nna you be akamu

Don't mind them. It's typical of them to see white and call it black.

It is that hard to zoom the said image and verify the street names? That's what they do, they go about spreading lies, propaganda, and deceive people with their carefully selected images that are not up to a local gov in their region.
That's how they made us believed there is no poverty,brow roofs in iboland, but, thank God for the interment.
Here, the zoom-in view of the said image, below. cool

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lmao....its funny how my sw blothers thought se has nothing to show until Anambra pictures dealt a huge blow on the shoflisticated omoluabis.

When we say Yoruba people make una dey travel and see you refuse and kept screaming Lagos bla bla bla...lol. Now , you are forced to swallow the bitter pill

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Don't mind them. It's typical of them to see white and call it black.

It is that hard to zoom the said image and verify the street names? That's what they do, they go about spreading lies, propaganda, and deceive people with their carefully selected images that are not up to a local gov in their region.
That's how they made us believed there is no poverty,brow roofs in iboland, but, thank God for the interment.
Here, the zoom-in view of the said image, below. cool
g

You are shamelessly insecure!

You are posting pictures of Enugu in an Anambra thread to achieve what , exactly ?
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDENNAA:
g

You are shamelessly insecure!

You are posting pictures of Enugu in an Anambra thread to achieve what , exactly ?

This is anambra. Try another lie.

Do you want more grin

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDENNAA:
Lmao....its funny how my sw blothers thought se has nothing to show until Anambra pictures dealt a huge blow on the shoflisticated omoluabis.

When we say Yoruba people make una dey travel and see you refuse and kept screaming Lagos bla bla bla...lol. Now , you are forced to swallow the bitter pill

And the mind deception, the game continues. Having being exposed and disgrace they crawl out in the middle of the night to play with the minds of people in other to change the narrative or manipulate the mind of people.

You better be careful lest I unleash more of your dirty and ugly region tonight.

I am the facthunter. cool grin

This is anambra.

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Prodigee: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Awka Etiti is more developed and richer than Oraukwu. Umuoji is also bigger and boast of more wealthy people than Oraukwu.

Cc. Theevilone
See them squabbling over irrelevant things in this 21st century. "My papa rich pass your own". Childish banters. You folks even have hate among una kinsmen. Awon children of hate radarada. Tufiapa!
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Prodigee: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Like, seriously, I should feed my eyes with these 1% developed areas while 99% is slum. You even had to add asaba to prove yourself? Like seriously, it seems you've run out of propaganda. Lool grin
You dey mind them. They only know how to claim other people's places as ibo like Delta and rivers. Even core south-south in their delusional minds is under biafra republic. It's not suprising, when they can be dumb enough to say they are developers of Lagos. Anuofias
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Prodigee: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Legendforte:
What is developed about all these unplanned mediocre structures. Are there green unpolluted areas. Are there iconic buildings? Are there gigantic projects? What about dualization of tiny roads in Nnewi? Are private residential buildings termed devpt?
no water
no constant light
no functional airport
poor road facilities
unplanned urbanization
dirty townships
poor and uncovered drainage Systems
SMH
See una kinsman dey cast una. Shioor
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by intruder15(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
raker300:
Enugu/onitsha express.. amansea area

Nice. The last time I passed here, it was not fixed. Have they fixed the road down to enugu?
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by intruder15(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
[s]I think they said there was no red soil in igbo land[/s]

Who said that? What I know they said is no brown roof. Not sand.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Mykelpato(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obiano the media Governor, everything Audio! Since Okwute left.

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Denzzel224: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2020
I keep seeing this Google Earth pictures of Onitsha . imagine someone saying the Onitsha Recreational facility is located in a slum �.that building is directly opposite Onitsha library. and that particular area forms the Onitsha GRA ,which is by the way very beautiful. I am surprised nobody has mentioned this.the areas here have no brown roofs at all.

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Komu1048(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2020
I
Factshunter:

Stats According to Chenedu

That moment when you have to hide your region because you've been defeated, and you are so embarrassed to identify yourself with your origin.

Na wa o

What Is this one saying
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Komu1048:
I

What Is this one saying

grin grin
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Denzzel224:
I keep seeing this Google Earth pictures of Onitsha . imagine someone saying the Onitsha Recreational facility is located in a slum �.that building is directly opposite Onitsha library. and that particular area forms the Onitsha GRA ,which is by the way very beautiful. I am surprised nobody has mentioned this.the areas here have no brown roofs at all.

Look at them, still trying hard to use their usual manipulative tricks.

This one is still wondering, doubting the authenticity of anambra brown roofs but well, I don't blame you but those paid agents that's deceived you and many of us that anambra/iboland is a paradise when in truth is filled with brown roofs. So, you are saying google, the tech giant is lying or their aerial views images are fake?

Lmao. grin
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Prodigee:
See them squabbling over irrelevant things in this 21st century. "My papa rich pass your own". Childish banters. You folks even have hate among una kinsmen. Awon children of hate radarada. Tufiapa!

Keep quiet if you don't understand the situation. Oraukwu , Umuoji and Awka Etiti are all Idenmili and Anambra towns. We are good. Worry about the largest slum in Africa...lmao

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Factshunter:

Look at them, still trying hard to use their usual manipulative tricks.

This one is still wondering, doubting the authenticity of anambra brown roofs but well, I don't blame you but those paid agents that's deceived you and many of us that anambra/iboland is a paradise when in truth is filled with brown roofs. So, you are saying google, the tech giant is lying or their aerial views images are fake?

Lmao. grin

Cry till eternity, we are not your mate. You saw a glimpse of Anambra and almost died....lol

When we start displaying interiors of our " villages" nko...lol

You are ffucking pained because you thought we we had nothing....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Denzzel224:

Lmao...Awo children are yet to understand what just hit them. The position of Lagos and the benefits that goes with having capital of the country in your land made these ffools thought they have arrived...lmao

This thread have drove some fear down their spines...lol

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2020
IDENNAA:

Cry till eternity, we are not your mate. You saw a glimpse of Anambra and almost died....lol

When we start displaying interiors of our " villages" nko...lol

You are ffucking pained because you thought we we had nothing....lol

According to? grin
Typical of you lot. And what a weak come back. grin

Always coming up with imaginary stats and figures. We are not mate indeed - ipob stats. grin

Actually, I saw a glimpse and almost puke. Lmao. What an irony.

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by knowledgeable: 3:59am On Jul 04, 2020
fergie001:
This is Good........Very Very Good.....Thumbs up...Ndi Anambra

Igbos are going home slowly but surely!!.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by knowledgeable: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2020
scholes0:

just wait a secod.

I heard Ekwulobia is more developed than Los Angeles?, is it true?

See Ekwulobia here.

[img]http:///65535/50071547328_2713ff890a_k.jpg[/img]

Igbos and bloated ego syndrome accompanied by delusions and severe cognitive dissonance disorder. grin

Bro pics don't lie. A picture what a thousand........??

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Prodigee: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2020
IDENNAA:

Keep quiet if you don't understand the situation. Oraukwu , Umuoji and Awka Etiti are all Idenmili and Anambra towns. We are good. Worry about the largest slum in Africa...lmao
No you keep quiet kid. No one cares about your shitty towns
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Check the difference with your jungle, world largest slum city

Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2020
knowledgeable:

Bro pics don't lie. A picture what a thousand........??
Compare the satellite images with your jungle in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Factshunter:

According to? grin

Always coming up with imaginary stats and figures. We are not mate indeed - ipob stats. grin

See the jungle you Oba is leaving in Ife

Ife

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Factshunter:

According to? grin

Abeokuta the capital of Ogun state, home state of former Nigeria president and current vice president grin grin

Backward region grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Factshunter:

According to? grin

Check The Difference Between Anambra state and your jungle

Anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Does Travelling Within Nigeria By Air Require Any Document / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.