Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) (58403 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Don't mind him.

He went on the internet picking random, old pictures. Perhaps, the troll doesn't understand what my monikers signifies...

Factshunter. I hate liars like him. Lool grin

I will sir, the Yorubas kept quiet for this ungrateful children of hate for long. Any thread about Yoruba, they will storm it to disparage the tribe ASAP. Any negative comment about the Yoruba tribe in any part of Nigeria has Osu origin. The unfortunate thing is that 80% of what they are saying about Yoruba are usually lies. I am happy for the recent developments because before any Osu post ancient picture of Ibadan depicting brown roofs again the person will consider Facshunter, Salewa and others who can dig out the super brown roofs of Osuland.

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:

Stop to dey Shalaye.

Awka is largely a small not developed town.
Hahaha, see monkey.......ado ekiti is not even a town but a 1809 war camp....where open defecation is the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
Hope you will clap for yourself for fooling yourself with your hatred for Igbos. The funny thing is that most of the people you re trying to confused here have been to Igboland and have seeñ development there with their own eyes. So right now they are laughing at your foolishness

And who are the ' we ' that you believe would believe your mediacricy manipulatives lies and deceptions. Yen yen, I thought I am google.
Well, it that makes you happy.

Meanwhile, here is more of the reality you hate so much. cool

You don't impose facts on people, you prove it not base on oral.

Now run a long. angry

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
hahaha, I know you are using fake infinix I don crop am for you, now see where your relations are living in squalor and utter wretchedness grin

Continue with your manipulative images. grin

This is what I found with the same street down there. Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

I will sir, the Yorubas kept quiet for this ungrateful children of hate for long. Any thread about Yoruba, they will storm it to disparage the tribe ASAP. Any negative comment about the Yoruba tribe in any part of Nigeria has Osu origin. The unfortunate thing is that 80% of what they are saying about Yoruba are usually lies. I am happy for the recent developments because before any Osu post ancient picture of Ibadan depicting brown roofs again the person will consider Facshunter, Salewa and others who can dig out the super brown roofs of Osuland.
You guys are only fooling yourselves, when you visit east you will understand better, west region is largely covered by slums unlike east

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by mrchineke: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Muddy Land!!!!!

Where are the people? Hmmmm they are in Abule Egba Lagos.

Mumu people!!!!
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Zoom out let's see it, shame dey catch you? grin.....this is the 99% you cropped out cry

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

And who are the ' we ' that you believe would believe your mediacricy manipulatives lies and deceptions. Yen yen, I thought I am google.
Well, it that makes you happy.

Meanwhile, here is more of the reality you hate so much. cool

You don't impose facts on people, you prove it not base on oral.

Now run a long. angry
Leave Google alone small man. come and visit Igboland and I promise you your mentality will change automatically. Don't tell me you visited immediately after the civil war, visit now (2020)
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

I am happy you are now enlightened. Enough of these lies coming from that side of the country.

If I show you aba? You will run out of this thread. Don't let them deceive you with these manipulated and carefully selective, one-local gov images. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

You guys are only fooling yourselves, when you visit east you will understand better, west region is largely covered by slums unlike east

You are the fool here, nothing in that East you mention that is spectacular, Ikot Ekpene road in Abia was converted to dump site by Abians. I saw it live

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I haven't started yet. I am going to expose all your lies today but of courses with street names to establish my facts not ransom,old pictures likes yours. Lool cool

[img]https:///65535/50030498237_3b8b684af4_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030237851_8e01177470_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030496867_70bff8c36a_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030236321_224e4a50c6_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029697798_c8a4a140ee_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029697688_a8cb920213_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030235666_1fd6e87b41_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030496317_985389f8cd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030498827_5c967c03d7_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50030499017_6f04688c34_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50029753773_b34c1e19a3_b_d.jpg[/img]
Random old pictures?......Hahaha.... Yorubaland is a shitty mess, Igbos have gone far beyond where Ngbatiland is....make e pepper you

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Ntipia: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op you showed enugu onitsha express Akwa axis but became clever by half failed to show amaobia to onitsha, stanel filling station to ugwuoba, you just showed us the ones you want us to see oga I am from Anambra state. Obiano is a foolish man, he is a mad man, he is a drunkard, stop packaging the idiot like Bmc packages Buhari. In short there's no difference between the idiot governor and Buhari.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
Leave Google alone small man. come and visit Igboland and I promise you your mentality will change automatically

These images were updated few months ago. Lool. Are these images drawn or conjure out of the thin air?

See delusion. grin

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

You are the fool here, nothing in that East you mention that is spectacular, Ikot Ekpene road in Abia was converted to dump site by Abians. I saw it live
Check this

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I am happy you are now enlightened. Enough of these lies coming from that side of the country.

If I show you aba? You will run out of this thread. Don't let them deceive you with these manipulated and carefully selective, one-local gov images. cool

Aba is the dirtiest part of the World!

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Take it or leave it. the only state that can beat Abia in South West is Lagos. and Abia is the most dirty state in east
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Check this

Please refer to Ipob Bureau of Statistics. Not relevant here

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Random old pictures?......Hahaha.... Yorubaland is a shitty mess, Igbos have gone far beyond where Ngbatiland is....make e pepper you

You've been making up stats base on your imagination and deluded mind. Funny lot. Oral believes or stats are taken into consideration when we are talking about real facts and reality. Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
Take it or leave it. the only state that can beat Abia in South West is Lagos. and Abia is the most dirty state in east
According to Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Check this

I told you, I can do better with these table. In fact, a primary school pupils can draw a better table. Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

These images were updated few months ago. Lool. Are these images drawn or conjure out of the thin air?

See delusion. grin
You are the one deluded here. am sure if you also take the one from Lagos it will look same. Who is Google? Google are whitemen, they will always paint Africa black. That's why I said leave Google and face realities by visiting by yourself to convince yourself.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

You've been making up stats base on your imagination and deluded mind. Funny lot. Oral believes or stats are taken into consideration when we are talking about real facts and reality. Lool grin
Stop speaking rubbish English you don't know how to speak grin, trying to sound learned..... meanwhile this is your neighborhood in osogbo , your relations are crying out for help grin

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I told you, I can do better with these table. In fact, a primary school pupils can draw a better table. Lool grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLZWu0ien6U

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
You are the one deluded here. am sure if you also take the one from Lagos it will look same. Who is Google? Google are whitemen, they will always paint Africa black. That's why I said leave Google and face realities by visiting by yourself to convince yourself.

In that case, let me take you down there. Hope you won't find another excuse grin

Lool

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

According to Lool grin
That's fact Mr. I have proved it cos I have been to all SW states. And am also giving you the same challenge to do same to SE to cure your mentality and foolishness
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

According to Lool grin
son of Ogbomosho leave Lagos and visit your fatherland grin

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

In that case, let me take you down there. Hope you won't find another excuse grin

Lool

Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Stop speaking rubbish English you don't know how to speak grin, trying to sound learned..... meanwhile this is your neighborhood in osogbo , your relations are crying out for help grin

You sound helpless tho.

You've been trying so hard to impose that image on me. It doesn't even have a street name, how do we establish it's where you call it then? That image can be anywhere even the dirty aba. I can't fall for yours lies. cool

You can do better. cheesy

Lool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.