Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) (58335 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

In that case, let me take you down there. Hope you won't find another excuse grin

Lool
let's see osogbo.....ops!! Google Street view did not even enter inside osogbo slums

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

In that case, let me take you down there. Hope you won't find another excuse grin

Lool
This is Africa and every state or region in Africa has its villages. But I can bet you some villages in SE is more develop than most SW cities

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Osogbo capital of Osun state grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

5 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

You sound helpless tho.

You've been trying so hard to impose that image on me. It doesn't even have a street name, how do we establish it's where you call it then? That image can be anywhere even the dirty aba. I can't fall for yours lies. cool

You can do better. cheesy

Lool
you can't deny your papa land, Google Street view entered ugwuaji, the neighborhood you have been posting since forever.....your fatherland osogbo no even get Google Street view grin

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abeokuta capital of Ogun state grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

You sound helpless tho.

You've been trying so hard to impose that image on me. It doesn't even have a street name, how do we establish it's where you call it then? That image can be anywhere even the dirty aba. I can't fall for yours lies. cool

You can do better. cheesy

Lool
hahaha, watch the video beautifulmind put up there, you can still continue denying your brown roof osogbo fatherland grin

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
sweetjohn:
This is Africa and every state or region in Africa has its villages. But I can bet you some villages in SE is more develop than most SW cities

Another stats from the stable of...

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
hahaha, watch the video beautifulmind put up there, you can still continue denying your brown roof osogbo fatherland grin

This one is relying on videos. A videos could only capture the 1% developed parts of anambra.

Mehnn!! You guys can deceive ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
you can't deny your papa land, Google Street view entered ugwuaji, the neighborhood you have been posting since forever.....your fatherland osogbo no even get Google Street view grin

This one is still on it random, street less images. I can bet my black bom, that's somewhere in aba. cool
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ado Ekiti Ekiti state capital grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-7W8d1uHw

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

This one is relying on videos. A videos could only capture the 1% developed parts of anambra.

Mehnn!! You guys can deceive ehn grin
You are not sounding cohesive again o grin, is everything alright in your head

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Theevilone(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
post=91338458:
More from Anambra
This is a unizik student lodge in Amansea owned by the Catholic church , the development in that amnsea area is mind blowing .

Is easy to understand why anambra is among the most developed states in Nigeria, practically every town in anambra can boast of development except those riverine areas of Nzam and co.
It will surprise people to know that villages in anambra has more road network than the major towns most especially Aguata and Aniocha, the likes of Alor Ngige's town, Agulu peter obi's town and I Nneni can't be left out Tonimas single handedly tared almost the whole community roads axcept state roads.

The smallest but mightiest town within that area is Oraukwu, that very small town look more like GRA, u hardly see old building there, am not surprised that Ejison and CEO fireman generator is from there.

Anambra might not have airport and seaport but the area of development covered in anambra is a factor.

5 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Another stats from the stable of...
Those women in that osogbo video I'm sure they are begging for money to roof Thier leaky brown roof houses grin....Right?

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

This one is still on it random, street less images. I can bet my black bom, that's somewhere in aba. cool
Stop denying your fatherland, your people are not happy with you anymore angry
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by JubrilBuhari: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ibadan on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by JubrilBuhari: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ibadan in real life. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
And we haven't even posted 50% of Anambra development and people are already foaming in the mouth. Hate is satanic!

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Theevilone:

This is a unizik student lodge in Amansea owned by the Catholic church , the development in that amnsea area is mind blowing .

Is easy to understand why anambra is among the most developed states in Nigeria, practically every town in anambra can boast of development except those riverine areas of Nzam and co.
It will surprise people to know that villages in anambra has more road network than the major towns most especially Aguata and Aniocha, the likes of Alor Ngige's town, Agulu peter obi's town and I Nneni can't be left out Tonimas single handedly tared almost the whole community roads axcept state roads.

The smallest but mightiest town within that area is Oraukwu, that very small town look more like GRA, u hardly see old building there, am not surprised that Ejison and CEO fireman generator is from there.

Anambra might not have airport and seaport but the area of development covered in anambra is a factor.

Awka Etiti is more developed and richer than Oraukwu. Umuoji is also bigger and boast of more wealthy people than Oraukwu.

Cc. Theevilone

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Theevilone(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Theevilone(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Awka Etiti is more developed and richer than Oraukwu. Umuoji is also bigger and boast of more wealthy people than Oraukwu.

Cc. Theevilone

I said smallest but mightier, umuoji and Awka Etiti are much bigger towns which almost everybody know but oraukwu is small and hidden but very nice

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Stop denying your fatherland, your people are not happy with you anymore angry

The rate at which you assume stuffs and delude yourself just to be happy is alarming. Like seriously, how do you live as a man. What a sisi. grin

See poverty, see brown roofs. One of your was even shocked that such level brow roofs exist in anambra and alaigbo. I guess, my work here has opened many people's eyes to the reality of alaigbo.

Lool

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Feed your eyes you guys will understand the difference grin grin

Like, seriously, I should feed my eyes with these 1% developed areas while 99% is slum. You even had to add asaba to prove yourself? Like seriously, it seems you've run out of propaganda. Lool grin

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Osogbo capital of Osun state grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Region of backwardness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

The rate at which you assume stuffs and delude yourself just to be happy is alarming. Like seriously, how do you live as a man. What a sisi. grin

See poverty, see brown roofs. One of your was even shocked that such level brow roofs exist in anambra and alaigbo. I guess, my work here has opened many people's eyes to the reality of alaigbo.

Lool
this is the level of decay in your osogbo hometown, if only you will leave Lagos .....you will see that truely your people are swimming in poverty

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by udoanie(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
No sky scrappers
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
this is the level of decay in your osogbo hometown, if only you will leave Lagos .....you will see that truely your people are swimming in poverty

Loll. And you have to attack the last picture to cover your lies(the first two pictures? Everyone with brain can see through your lies. Lool

Now, take a look at this, and open your eyes to the reality of iboland and brow roofs. grin

I must add, you have issues reality and making up figures. Mehn, dude, this is not about land where lies are seem as truth.

Man up and stop being a sisi grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by ANSMEDIA: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Beautiful serene neighbourhoods of Onitsha. Initially I though this was Lekki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvo6Kw359A

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.