Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) (58148 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
ejanla077:
and u dont notice the closeness of shanties and brown roof shambles of the south west

Please re-read what I posted
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeijinDossier: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Golden Tulip Agulu LAKE Resort Anambra

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by ogene007: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:
Nteje, Anambra

[img]http:///65535/50072138221_e2d870b9ed_k.jpg[/img]

Even more crap.
How do you think your Google earth images that minituirizes everything will compete the finer details from a drone image? Why don't you give yourself some peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeijinDossier: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Driving through the 10 lanes superhighway Onitsha

1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeijinDossier: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fivestar restaurant Awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Iboland. cool
people are shitting inside canals in Ngbatiland...,Yoruba people are pig cousin....tueh!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeijinDossier: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Onitsha neighbourhoods

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Ibadanpikin: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=91341678][/quote]U are really wicked,so u want to kill my skull miner brothers from ibadan with hypertension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
people are shitting inside canals in Ngbatiland...,Yoruba people are pig cousin....they!! angry

I can bet my black bom that's no where SW probably aba.

Let's be honest for once, anambra is a slum. cool

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by makinson2865: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Noel19:

May Thunder locate you. How do you expect Igbos to help you develop a place like this in URBAN TOWN, LAGOS STATE

Igbos are now wiser!

Hug transformer and die if you're pained. I have made my point

Modified : I don't even understand your point, your lines are ambiguous

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abeokuta neighborhoods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeijinDossier: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha neighbourhoods

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I can bet my black bom that's no where SW probably aba.

Let's be honest for once, anambra is a slum. cool
Deny it all you like grin, This is your reality face it angry

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Ibadanpikin: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:

You have used this pic of the bridge area of Awka for the 1000th time this year alone...lol.
Even your fellow Igbos will tell you than Awka is largely underdeveloped save for the areas with a government presence and that road area leading to Enugu.

But I like the way you chose to keep deceiving yourself and the mass of pitiable people who chose to swallow your propaganda.
Devil,enemy of progress u will die on top of igbo matter.WRETCHED POOR FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by bigcasava1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even with the hatred from buhari and his govt. We are good to go without Nigeria. We are blessed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Deny it all you like grin, This is your reality face it angry

So, you have to give up on your first lie. grin

Oya, take this, ... grin

Una yash don open today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:

HAHAHAHAHA~~!.... Aba does not even have 1 SINGLE good looking part.
The whole city and 1/2 of the state should be NUKED as a favour to humanity and fellow Igbos.
Ewedu sipping monkeys,.... everywhere na toilet for Una,. Pig people

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
bigcasava1:
Even with the hatred from buhari and his govt. We are good to go without Nigeria. We are blessed

Yes, we are. As shown above. In fact, we are the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by 4ckyou: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Let me show you the higher income earners.

Now, tell me, is there a any difference at all? grin

You see these brow roofs, abi grin

What's the point comparing why are you so stupid? Must you derail a nice thread?
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Oya, take this, ... grin

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by jevic(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Anambra obodo ọma.
Igbo Amaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author= post=91343382][/quote]

I can do better creating that table myself. You are a learning. cool grin
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
4ckyou:

What's the point comparing why are you so stupid? Must you derail a nice thread?

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Rikidony(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
nothing exciting or beautiful just a clear pictorial evidence of a totally unplanned city, estates of different magnitude build side by side without plans for road construction or expansion, in such a place the government cant embark on a massive road construction due to the huge sums of compensation they gonna pay.
No sane human being will come build a skyscrapper here, Nigerian cities are totally bad organizationally. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Yes, we are. As shown above. In fact, we are the best.
this is a singular neighborhood in Enugu, 99% percent of the city the whole Ngbatiland can only dream of being half as developed as it

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Noel19: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
makinson2865:

Hug transformer and die if you're pained. I have made my point

Modified : I don't even understand your point, your lines are ambiguous

Yeah too ambiguous because your IQ is below 70
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Grateful007: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Onitsha addo
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
this is a singular neighborhood in Enugu, 99% percent of the city the whole Ngbatiland can only dream of being half as developed as it

I have been seeing that since 2001. You can do better Nah.

Now, let me show you the recent.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by BeautifulMind2: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Oya, take this, ... grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please serve this guy for derailing this thread very insecure being.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author= post=91343382][/quote] 90% of SW is a slum, they know that fact

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by majamajic(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
ogene007:

How do you think your Google earth images that minituirizes everything will compete the finer details from a drone image? Why don't you give yourself some peace of mind.

The boy na mad person, I swear , na only him remain
E go don borrow data tire from MTN , not knowing we taking this thread to page 15 soon
Including his Google Anambra , erigo the boy !
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please serve this guy for derailing this thread very insecure being.

What a weak you. You had to switch to your alternative moniker, from ? Loool grin cheesy

Cry me an ocean. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.