Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) (58431 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I have been seeing that since 2001. You can do better Nah.

Now, let me show you the recent.. cool
see how you zoom to get few brown roofs grin....now compare with my Ibadan.....I don't even know where rich people live.....tueh!!

7 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
see how you zoom to get few brown roofs grin....now compare with my Ibadan.....I don't even know where rich people live.....tueh!!

Mynd44 can as well ban this moniker too. He's derailing our thread.

Meanwhile... grin

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:

Same here , anambra. I can't even see where the rich people live..

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Surulere , lagos

June 2020

10 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Same here , anambra. I can't even see where the rich people live..
Zoom out you will see it, Ewedu brain monkey grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:

Seems you've exhausted your fake pictures?

You can do better now. grin grin. Give me more let me burst more of your lies. Lool cool

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:

This is what I found when I zomed down there.

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by pasol4real(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
greenandy:

Rochas practically closed Orlu, widened the development gap between Owerri and Orlu by more than 1000% against Orlu.

Some of you see the three roads widened in Orlu by Rochas as opening up Orlu. But Rochas excavated many roads in Orlu and abandoned them till today, he destroyed many of the existing development projects of government in Orlu.
Oga you are so wrong
Am from orlu n i detest rochas to a fault, but truth be told, he did a lot to develop orlu
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
people are shitting inside canals in Ngbatiland...,Yoruba people are pig cousin....tueh!! angry

Osu and lies, the man in the first picture is probably an Asia, probably India, Bagladesh of Pakistan
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Mynd44 can as well ban this moniker too. He's derailing our thread.

Meanwhile... grin
Abeokuta, Ekiti is the reason trump called Africa a shithole.....Tueh!! for ndi ewedu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:
Onitsha Anambra state.

Brown roof extravaganza... Don't et IPOB bureau of statistics decieve you with their big fat lies..lol

Igboland is filled with hectares upon hectares of brown roof and poor development arranged like strings.

[img]http:///65535/50072239742_76f77f9f24_h.jpg[/img]
You are a fool. Let them come and see by themselves and stop posting pictures of Oshobo up and down.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Seems you've exhausted your fake pictures?

You can do better now. grin grin. Give me more let me burst more of your lies. Lool cool
grin Buster, shey na you talk say your papa from Epe?.....Monkey like you from osogbo grin......see your family house plan to visit soon

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Abeokuta, Ekiti is the reason trump called Africa a shithole.....Tueh!! for ndi ewedu

Lool. Showing us somewhere in aba. I am sure, these pictures can't be proven.

But here is mine, showing the street names of iboland, anambra precisely. Lool grin

Enclose is street names and address unlike yours. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

Lool. Showing us somewhere in aba. I am sure, these pictures can't be proven.

But here is mine, showing the street names of iboland, anambra precisely. Lool grin

Enclose is street names and address unlike yours. cool
They can't be proven to your ewedu congealed skull grin....As if you don't know how your papa looks again....black chimpanzee

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
grin Buster, shey na you talk say your papa from Epe?.....Monkey like you from osogbo grin......see your family house plan to visit soon

I took this from the image above. One of your brothers couldn't believe alaigbo has deteriorated to this brown roofs level.

Check the street names. Yours are fake and that's why they have no street address. Loll cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu and lies, the man in the first picture is probably an Asia, probably India, Bagladesh of Pakistan
see this one grin, You know too well that's how the whole SW looks....don't deny your papa land

4 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
They can't be proven to your ewedu congealed skull grin....As if you don't know how your papa looks again....black chimpanzee

This looks familiar tho.

See...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

I took this from the image above. One of your brothers couldn't believe alaigbo has deteriorated to this brown roofs level.

Check the street names. Yours are fake and that's why they have no street address. Loll cheesy
Monkey look at your state, no amount of denial can save you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Monkey look at your state, no amount of denial can save you grin

The world is watching.

Now, let's compare your image to mine.

Which one is worst now, take a look, and you anambra people always claim to be audio billionaires? Loool cheesy

Lool calling me names and imposing his lies on me as if that would help? Lool wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by MENELIIK: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
see this one grin, You know too well that's how the whole SW looks....don't deny your papa land

Must you lie to proof your point! No wonder Factshunter has been bashing you since to proof your posts with street names. You are bringing picture of Asia as Yorubaland. My Joy is that you are getting paid in equal measure and will continue to get bashed until you guys grow sense. Nobody has the monopoly of mischief

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xavfra:

That's the problem I've noticed not just in Igbo land.....

I dunno if our governments have a master plan for their cities or else it will let our cities rot

Post picture of houses in cities across the globe that are 100m apart.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

The world is watching.

Which one is worst now, take a look, and you anambra people always claim to be audio billionaires? Loool cheesy

Lool calling me names and imposing his lies on me as if that would help? Lool wink
Na the billionaire dey pain you pass grin , Don't be too jealous na God give us grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by majamajic(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

Sir are u ready to move out of here , or should I load raining season pics of roads in cities of matogun, oke aro, akute and odo , I won't go ijebu igbo and backside agbado ?

1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

Must you lie to proof your point! No wonder Factshunter has been bashing you since to proof your posts with street names. You are bringing picture of Asia as Yorubaland. My Joy is that you are getting paid in equal measure and will continue to get bashed until you guys grow sense. Nobody has the monopoly of mischief

Don't mind him.

He went on the internet picking random, old pictures. Perhaps, the troll doesn't understand what my monikers signifies...

Factshunter. I hate liars like him. Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by sweetjohn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

The world is watching.

Hope you will clap for yourself for fooling yourself with your hatred for Igbos. The funny thing is that most of the people you re trying to confused here have been to Igboland and have seeƱ development there with their own eyes. So right now they are laughing at your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

ewedu brain can not even read grin, monkeys living in monkey houses....I know you are using 3k phone to visit Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Factshunter: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Na the billionaire dey pain you pass grin , Don't be too jealous na God give us grin

How can what doesn't exist pain me?

Now, let me burst more.

Check the street names. I don't do fake. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by pasol4real(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
scholes0:

You have used this pic of the bridge area of Awka for the 1000th time this year alone...lol.
Even your fellow Igbos will tell you than Awka is largely underdeveloped save for the areas with a government presence and that road area leading to Enugu.

But I like the way you chose to keep deceiving yourself and the mass of pitiable people who chose to swallow your propaganda.
This is exactly how you know ignorant idiats
You know nothing , never been to the place , yet you make stupid derogatory comments about the place.
Ppl like you should be grateful, ignorance is not a crime otherwise most of you would by now be rotting in different jails of the country......

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Zane2point4(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Make dem do smthn abt upper iweka hold up and bad road in that axis, touts collecting fees from motorist, that area is a no go area.
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by scholes0(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
pasol4real:

This is exactly how you know ignorant idiats
You know nothing , never been to the place , yet you make stupid derogatory comments about the place.
Ppl like you should be grateful, ignorance is not a crime otherwise most of you would by now be rotting in different jails of the country......

Stop to dey Shalaye.

Awka is largely a small not developed town.

5 Likes

Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Post picture of houses in cities across the globe that are 100m apart.

It seems you lack comprehension.......

When your brain comes back, you can then quote me
Re: How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:

How can what doesn't exist pain me?

Now, let me burst more.

Check the street names. I don't do fake. grin grin
hahaha, I know you are using fake infinix I don crop am for you, now see where your relations are living in squalor and utter wretchedness grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.