Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth (888 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by liltee123(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2020
A young man who was super excited after his wife gave birth to their child, went all out to buy designer bags for her at the hospital.

The man identified as Rashad on Twitter shared pictures of several designer bags gift, including Fendi, Louis Vuitton he got for his lover who is still in the hospital after she gave birth to their child.

Every woman loves to be treated like a queen and this is exactly how he made his lover feel with her Push gifts.

Rashad wrote;

“She pushed my baby out so I pushed my a** to Lenox”.

See photos below;

https://1knews.com/man-spoils-his-woman-to-expensive-designer-bags-after-she-gave-birth-to-their-child/

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
One of the reasons you must marry a rich man kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2020
She deserves even more. Honestly this is part of the reason I respect women, slayqueens not included.

Carrying a baby for 9months no easy at all, me sef no dey fit chop full plate of rice because of weight. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by luminouz(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
One of the reasons you must marry a rich man kiss

Work for your money.

It won't kill you.

Only folks around here snap pictures of designers as reward for job well done. What's the point,really?

Humanity fell the day things became loved rather than tools to be used and people became tools to be used,instead of being loved
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by jawalis(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
B!tches will like this post. I know Onyi22 will be glad seeing this.
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Work for your money.

It won't kill you.

Only folks around here snap pictures of designers as reward for job well done. What's the point,really?

Humanity fell the day things became loved rather than tools to be used and people became tools to be used,instead of being loved
Just shut your trap. Working for my money doesn't mean I should still marry a poor man.
Don't ever preach nonsense to me again. I'm sure you are very broke looking for ladies you will tie to your broke state.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Oluromantic: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Good concept
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

Just shut your trap. Working for my money doesn't mean I should still marry a poor man.
Don't ever preach nonsense to me again. I'm sure you are very broke looking for ladies you will tie to your broke state.

Getting feisty,are we? grin grin grin grin

Funny that you lots get ticked off when asked to be responsible for your own welfare at least,if shiit goes wrong with his finances. Funny that you never talked of working for your own money but turns around and giggle just because a man is rich enough to buy designers. Wake up sis, this is the 21st century. You give as good as you get.

1 Like

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Getting feisty,are we? grin grin grin grin

Funny that you lots get ticked off when asked to be responsible for your own welfare at least,if shiit goes wrong with his finances. Funny that you never talked of working for your own money but turns around and giggle just because a man is rich enough to buy designers. Wake up sis, this is the 21st century. You give as good as you get.

Whatever I choose to do with myself and life shouldn't be your business broke man.
Allow me make my choice in peace. Not every woman desires to be working class.

I choose to be a house wife and also marry a rich man, I didn't say I want to marry you. Don't get it over worked please. Face front. Thank you.
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
[s]
Whatever I choose to do with myself and life shouldn't be your business broke man.

I choose to be a house wife and also marry a rich man, I didn't say I want to marry you. Don't get it over worked please. Face front. Thank you.[/s]
how do you know he's broke?nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Hybkay(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

I choose to be a house wife and also marry a rich man, I didn't say I want to marry you. Don't get it over worked please. Face front. Thank you.
You need help ma'am
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by luminouz(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

Lmaooooo....

Ok sis.

Have a nice day
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
NNU0000:
how do you know he's broke?nonsense.

Lol,what else will she say to me na?

That's is all most girls use on any man who calls them out to work for their own money.

Funny thing is,most of them who shout 'broke' to men are literally broke themselves.

It's the mentality of most naija girls

1 Like

Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaooooo....

Ok sis.

Have a nice day
tongue
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,what else will she say to me na?

That's is all most girls use on any man who calls them out to work for their own money.

Funny thing is,most of them who shout 'broke' to men are literally broke themselves.

It's the mentality of most naija girls
A woman can never be broke.
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:

Ok ma
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Tozic: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
Thank you aunty.
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by Dande55: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
luminouz:

Ok ma
grin grin
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by doggedfighter(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2020
A real man
Re: Man Spoils His Woman To Expensive Designer Bags After She Gave Birth by paulolee(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2020
wow....if u big, u big...dts nice

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Ever Need Someone To Hang Out Tonight' Please Come In Here / Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.