Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC (24031 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by sulaimania2003(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mr Chairman,please when are you coming to visit our APC National leader in the East ?
And if you think we don't have national leader even in the PDP,I can assure you that we have "National Chest beater"
I can see Wike,Amaechi,Oshiomole etc in the South South making things happen
But sir ,our National Chest beaters will not hit it invane this time because it is always "Our turn" till da kindom !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Dapson73(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some people are just ranting here because of their personal and permanent hatred they have for Tinubu. If BAT isn't still relevant in APC as assumed by his hatters, why did NWC visited him after Buhari? That alone shows the man is still a pillar in Nigeria politics.
Just continue hating while Tinubu continue strategizing to achieve his dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by dangermouse(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afospecialk:
Is there any leader who can rescue the children of hate from outright marginalization

As we are expecting the $22.6 billions loan from China to commence the infrastructural development across Nigeria except the region of d children of hate

The result of hatered is marginalization

Continue with ur hatred grin
Am very ashamed on ur behalf for what u just typed.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you say so. Meanwhile sub and upgrade your dstv and gotv.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by almayda: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is not what haters want to see happening...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by bluecircle470: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:
Of course you will say that so that you will not look like the used and dumped that you truly are.

Afonja was used and dumped by the North

Awolowo was used and dumped by the North

Abiola was used and Dumped by the North

Ahmed was used and will soon be fully dumped by the North.

What should stop the North from using and dumping Ahmed? Absolutely nothing!

Ahmed, you can continue fooling yourself now until your shame reaches a crescendo and you can't cover it up anymore.

Ipob pigs will always lament till thy kingdom come. You guys can never be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tinubu fight no one. He love everyone. If you choose to hate jagaban, na you go carry your own political coffin enter lagoon.BAT 2023 is sure as the moon. Insha allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by AsawanaDgreat: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jagaban don succumb ahead of 2023
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by porthouse7(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Ipobians just carry this matter for head

They are quick to mention Awolowo and Abiola, yet forgot Obasanjo's over 12 years civilian and military rule

Awolowo fought like a man when Azikiwe bowed like a slave

Abiola fought like a man after winning election and even Abacha died before him, he was rich and achieved almost everything and left all achievements to fight while cowards like Colonel Ojukwu ran off

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu is fighting for his people now and they laugh, soon he would achieve his goal and they would start envying him

Talk of d month
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by samdaisi: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
I thank God over the Jagaban life because the children of perdition can easily refer to you everyday, it shows that you are relevant without you no more democracy but in their own region no one is capable and responsible to address as human being to contest in 2023 but begging for Nigerians to dash them Nigeria president for free,lazy and ingrate people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by simplesearch: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
IF ONLY THIS POLITICIANS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT ONE DAY THEY'LL DEPART THE MOTHER EARTH JUST LIKE AJIMOBI, MAY BE THEY'LL HAVE A DEEP THINK ABOUT THE WAY THEY ARE LEADING THE MASSES. GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF ANY MAN, WETHER PRESIDENT OR PAUPER, ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO LEAD WELL AND BE JUST WILL END UP IN HELL AT THE END OF TIME, OF WHAT USE THEN WILL ALL THE STOLEN WEALTH FOR THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN DO OR PROFIT THEM, EPSECIALLY THOSE ACQUIRED AT THE EXPENSE OF THE MASSES TO WHOM IT TRULY BELONGS.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by pquaver(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
I will advice tinubu to pull out acn from APc and contest the presidential election there he has more chances there

Mr special adiver on political matters to tinubu. Why not tell PD to pull out of PDP that way the party has more chance of survival.. That way they will win presidential election.. Leave the man alone e no need your advice since 1999 he has been doing it without your advice go and adie pdp and ohaneze that are looking for Igbo presidency.. Una go leave our matter carry tinubu matter for head.. Shey dem do us this thing sef?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by gbigbega: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
You see this Osinbajo you are all ignoring now eh, will end up being the one you will all be going to prostrate before. You have planned it all out but you have left God factor out of the equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by ledaman: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Baba don mellow. Nobody is indispensable or invincible, as long as you are human . Only God knows who will survive till 2023 or survive President Buhari. This is a lesson to all and sundry that God gives power and take it anytime. History has shown us example, from Napoleon to Julius Cesar to Idi Amin , Samuel Doe, Yahaya Jameh and numerous others.
You are a toddler in Political issues someone silenced would never be visited for consultations! Take it or leave it Jagaban he is a rare gem!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by ledaman: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abouwaza:

And he just gave zombies a huge orgasm
Jagaban issues will kill you guys ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by ledaman: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
dangermouse:
Am very ashamed on ur behalf for what u just typed.
Lolz! Truth is bitter children or perdition!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by XXLMANDIGO: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
But what happened in Osun and IMO and so many infractions is the right or rational thing abi. Arm twisting the judiciary to suit their selfishness abi.

ledaman:
You are
a toddler in Political issues someone silenced would never be visited for consultations! Take it or leave it Jagaban he is a rare gem!
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by nogragra: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
amaridigital:

My brother leave wailers alone
Tinubu's response here shows some reservation. He's not upbeat like before. Tinubu doesn't trust this people anymore. He's just playing along to avoid embarrassing situation. He will strike back by 2022. Trust me.
You are an ostrich because you bury your flat head in sand. That is what you wailers do but when yorubas work hard to make things happen you parasites will come out to benefit. What exactly is the usefulness of you wailers other than come to other people's land to commit crime.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by prigoz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Baba don mellow. Nobody is indispensable or invincible, as long as you are human . Only God knows who will survive till 2023 or survive President Buhari. This is a lesson to all and sundry that God gives power and take it anytime. History has shown us example, from Napoleon to Julius Cesar to Idi Amin , Samuel Doe, Yahaya Jameh and numerous others.
You forgot Abacha
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by moderatedguy: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obey82:
Whether there are differences or not, my wish for Nigeria come 2023 is OSINBAJO/PETER OBI as President and V.P respectfully. I am not a supporter of any political party, but I supports people with credible personality, highly intellectual.
PETER OBI/OSINBAJO as President and Vice
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Tyriq: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
olaboy33:

Asiwaju I know would fight for his loyalist to become the president than he rather.

The media has purported an imaginary 2023 presidential bid and the politics is getting interesting.

Baba would just be in bourdillon and be laughing while he is arranging his cards.
which fights for his loyalists to be president? Was it not d same tinubu that wanted to be byharis vice? The guy was scheming to be vice president but couldn't because he is a Muslim.. The plan was dropped because Apc couldn't fly an all Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
bluecircle470:

Ipob pigs will always lament till thy kingdom come. You guys can never be president.

Lolz. I'm sure your cockroach brain told you that everyone who doesn't swallow your rubbish is an ipob.

You can even call me a member of bakassi boys, it doesn't matter.

What matters is that Ahmed Tinubu has been used and dumped and he will never be President.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
divicode:

Is there any leader who can rescue the children of hate from outright marginalization

Ojukwu died like a rat!! Cownu ran away like a coward he is!!! Azikwe died like a fowl!!! Alex Ekwuwme killed himself with otapiapia!!

As we are expecting the $22.6 billions loan from China to commence the infrastructural development across Nigeria except the region of d children of hate

The result of hatered is marginalization

Continue with ur hatred

Lolz. Stupid Yoruba Muslims always think anyone that doesn't think like a fool like them is an Igbo.

Continue deceiving yourself, you hear?

How much of the money Buhari budgeted had been used for the intended purpose since he assumed office?

Depsite the billions voted for Aso rock clinic, the clinic doesn't have paracetamol. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I guess you are too morally damaged to know shame.

In the mean time, the Fulani North has used and dumped Tinubu. He has become useless and reduced to Lagos. Even Fayemi and Aregbesola have deserted him. You will cry and wail very soon.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by PHOTSEE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who will be tinubu's vice president come 2023?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

ojukwu was used and dump too and that led him to Biafra agitation. go and read your history

Azikwe was used and dump
ironsi was used to foster unity and killed like a goat

I don't know what you imbeciles want to gain in this imbecility.

you imbeciles once said Akpabio was dump and used and today he's a minister, you claimed shehu sani was used and dumped is Shehu from Abia state?

nothing like used and dump, betrayer or betraying in politics. politics is a dice, you lose or win and losing today doesn't mean u won't win again tomorrow

I detest dumb people

You are actually the dumb idiot here. If you are not dumb, your mind would have told you that not everyone opposing the cursed APC is an Igbo.

But I guess your Brain is too damaged to reason that out.

Since you hate dumb people, then you should also hate yourself. Ọ̀dẹ̀!
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by seunayantokun(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
You're on your own. Full stop.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
olaboy33:

Asiwaju I know would fight for his loyalist to become the president than he rather.

The media has purported an imaginary 2023 presidential bid and the politics is getting interesting.

Baba would just be in bourdillon and be laughing while he is arranging his cards.

In case your sense of history is dead, let me help you so that you can stop displaying foolishness in the open.

In 2013/14, the so called Asiwaju wanted to run as vice president to buhari. He was disqualified because APC didn't want a Muslim/Muslim ticket. Why didn't he outrighly push forward his loyalist until he was disqualified?

How you guys manage to fool yourself about Tinubu really baffles me.

By the time.he is finally disgraced in 2023, it will be interesting to see you guys attacking Buhari supporters.

Bunch of shameless political slaves!
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Heavensent01(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

You are actually the dumb idiot here. If you are not dumb, your mind would have told you that not everyone opposing the cursed APC is an Igbo.

But I guess your Brain is too damaged to reason that out.

Since you hate dumb people, then you should also hate yourself. Ọ̀dẹ̀!

for the fact that you're doing google translation to convince me that you can speak Yoruba speak doom of your complex inferiority

I only see your post to be dumb, never knew you're suffering of complex inferiority. APC or PDP are two kleptomaniac parties and you sycophants licking their balls are the foolish ones here

you're abusing Yoruba leaders and you called that opposing APC. pls where is your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

for the fact that you're doing google translation to convince me that you can speak Yoruba speak doom of your complex inferiority

I only see your post to be dumb, never knew you're suffering of complex inferiority. APC or PDP are two kleptomaniac parties and you sycophants licking their balls are the foolish ones here

you're abusing Yoruba leaders and you called that opposing APC. pls where is your sense of reasoning

To further prove that you are indepthly dumb, you insist to prevail in stupidity despite obvious facts to point out your senslessness. Your village pepel must have taken extra time to curse you with dumbness.

Aisha Yesufu is against buhari's government. Is Aisha Yesufu an ipob?
Is Ango Abdullah an ipob?
Is Atiku an Ipob?
Is Katsina emir an Ipob?

Boy your Brain is dead. You are the true definition of dumbness. You should hate yourself for being this dumb since you hate dumb people. Ọ̀dẹ̀! Òpònú!
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:
Of course you will say that so that you will not look like the used and dumped that you truly are.

Afonja was used and dumped by the North

Awolowo was used and dumped by the North

Abiola was used and Dumped by the North

Ahmed was used and will soon be fully dumped by the North.

What should stop the North from using and dumping Ahmed? Absolutely nothing!

Ahmed, you can continue fooling yourself now until your shame reaches a crescendo and you can't cover it up anymore.
azikiwe used and dumped by the north
dr alex ekwueme used and dump

okadigbo used and dumped by d north

tofa used and dumped d igbos

when would d igbos stop playing second fiddle

and support oduduwa republic so peace can reign
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Noel19:

With the loan your region is getting has it stopped fulani herdsmen from raping your women?

Has the loan wiped out poverty from your region?

Continue to deceive yourself and your gullible family members.
they are doing dsame in ur region seen so many videos sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi / 3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.