Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,545 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate (53608 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by jrusky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Strange to know that certificates could be issued twice

Not issus twice it was corrected. And what about your president that never declared his certificate is missing but went to present attestation or affidavit letter as certificate?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by SaintBeehot(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Olodo rabata

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by jrusky(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Very strange

Hahahaha painment. Keep wailling strange, strange ok afterall its not like NEPA bill certificate or the Sura de Tailor Cert.

Bro all of you should go and sleep these painment is too much.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.

APC is as guilty as Obaseki because during his first tenure as governor the APC covered the certificate issue up not until this time that he wanted a second term and had issues with khaki wearing godfather. Think of it too
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Jakemedg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
OKorowanta:

Guy that one 'i' wey no dey can make Dem disqualify person.
Okay but now it has been corrected and besides why did the APC not disqualify Obaseki in 2016?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Jakemedg(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

If he cleverly listed WAEC and BA Classic as his qualifications, the next question is

How did he gained admission into UI with 3 credits, without English and Maths when the requirements as at then was 5 credits at 2 sitting? Check it online.

Secondly,

How come he spent only 3 yrs for 4 yrs course?

The only reason is A Levels / HSC.

Can he display this results for us to see?

Is it possible to enter UI into 200 level without A Levels, HSC, or OND?

Until then.
Al right but how come he Obaseki wasn't disqualified from contesting under the Apc 2016?
Bro why now?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Jakemedg(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dalby:

That is not the only thing relating to his certificates o....read the communique issued by the APC NWC...
Alright I'll
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by tempest01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
MOHAMAD is correct but OBASEK is wrong
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by evansjeff(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dangrace01:
Great

Is like this guy really wants to serve Edo people the second time. Carry go

how much for the corola?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by oyekan1997(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obaseki collecting a new certificate after how many years of service? Is it not the same certificate they will say if you misplace it, you can't collect another one?

Ajeh! This life no balance at all, rara ati rara walai. May God scatter everything make we start afresh self. Ewo ni gan
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by jayson87: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Edo is not Lagos

Lagos is a no man's land. Even tinubu claiming lagos is not even a lagosian by birth. All Lagos House of reps, commissioners, house of assembly members and senators are all not from Lagos.

How else do you describe a no man's land
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by oruma19: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
OPPPS:
Oooooooo. So the 3 units credit Gov knows what he should have done before
during his days in secondary school, they were sincere and didn't do expo like u did. Keep kwayet. If I give u maths now u won't be able to solve even a pry 4 maths

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Jakemedg(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
heymos:

if u are to mk transfer to his account and you saw discrepancy in the name given and the one his bank shows, will u continue?
Nope but in Obaseki's case it has been rectified. Meanwhile how come the APC never raised this long before now ?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by LilMissRobbie(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2020
shugagurl:

Mukina2, please kindly do something about this nuisance

Imagine coming to ask nairaland for house rent. Looooool
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Upright750: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.

Are you ok at all , its just mistake of spelling kinda typing error which could happen to anyone and still happening as much as it’s human made that’s why it can be corrected . Leave sentiment and be honest
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by FemiLavida: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:

You and who bro? Nobody be NYSC director for here.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Make Buhari bring him o' level certificate...

Yes.. even if error dey am.. we dey wait am for waec HQ yaba. smiley
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:

Why wasn't he disqualified for the first contest ?.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by frog12: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2020
so why did he say it was a cursive ?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by mannyiyke: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:
Why didn't the APC disqualify him before he became governor under its platform? Besides, the mistake was from NYSC, not Obaseki. He just went for a correction, because if he wins, the APC might use that against him in court. He didn't forge it.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Niceiroko: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:

What happened at the his first term so you and APC did not see the results before now, you don't know truth you only know how to be wicked to people if things do not go your way
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by slimprinx(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:

How do you mean? If they are right why was the verification not done during his 1st term of seeking election through APC, when Oshio was still holding broom for him? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by efavour: 2:47am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:
same mistake was made in my name at waec, correction process was long and I never had it corrected. I went to uni with it during clearance, someone detected it and I explained to them, just one name was spelt wrongly, am sure it was someone from another tribe if not,the person that originally typed it would have known that was wrong. I graduated and I still carry my waec like that with my uni cert.Apc was just playing politics. Believe me, if it was fake, that error would never be there.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by NwokoloOwa: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Exactly! Where was he all these years. Evan(s) Enwerem former Senate President readily comes to mind. He fell from glory because of a contested 's' in some of his certificates.

muykem:

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by IB444: 3:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Jakemedg:
The only thing i can see wrong is an error in the surname OBASEK instead of OBASEKI
why is it wrong when muhammadu is same as Mohammed
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by One4me: 4:41am On Jul 04, 2020
OPPPS:
Oooooooo. So the 3 units credit Gov knows what he should have done before

Imagine, those NYSC official too, may have taken bribe sef. grin
If Buhari can get Certificate of WAEC, why not Obasek?
Obasek still has not told us how he got admission into a Degree Course with just three credits, while others used Five Credits.
'Obasek' should also go and get another certificate for his fake A-levels o. undecided
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by One4me: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2020
efavour:
same mistake was made in my name at waec, correction process was long and I never had it corrected. I went to uni with it during clearance, someone detected it and I explained to them, just one name was spelt wrongly, am sure it was someone from another tribe if not,the person that originally typed it would have known that was wrong. I graduated and I still carry my waec like that with my uni cert.Apc was just playing politics. Believe me, if it was fake, that error would never be there.

I pity you, your own will be worse than that of Obasek, because you wont have access to state treasury to buy your way out. grin grin

Even Obasek used to think it was a long process until now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.