Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC (75075 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by cray91(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2020
you right!
dukeprince50:
See the reason why they wanted UAE to send him to Nigeria so they will press button for his release just like the case with uzor kalu, he is connected with politicians(both PDP and APC)
Very useless set of thieves voted by foolish set of youths.
Pls if my survival is not in ur hands, do not quote me unnecessarily, its not everytime I make use of my home training.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by cray91(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2020
if not already sold sef but i am sure the country is been used as collaterals cuz the way china dey lend naija money no be small
Zico5:
Awon were. What's the difference between Buhari and Hushpuppi? The intimidation of Atiku can only happen when u have dullard like Buhari at the helm of affairs of complex country like Nigeria. Buhari and his goons have lost pace and only looking for Scape goat just to prove a point. They way some of the government officials are cashing out in Nigeria, we may wake up one day and see that Nigeria is for sale on Amazon.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by IamWonderful: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
berrystunn:

Where is the case today or u.s they collect bribe?
Where is the case of Allen Onyema and buruji Kasamu?
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by greypencils: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Why are you scared? No be man u also be grin
A thief MUST though.
Meanwhile, their hero's wife is blessing Nigeria's Treasury just like late Abacha
And all these is being relooted by those in APC so?
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by chatinent: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Still bird of a feather.
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by berrystunn(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Where is the case of Allen Onyema and buruji Kasamu?

Ask the family members
Re: Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
Hmmmm that Igbo woman fronting for Atiku, oooooh Jennifer Douglas Atiku that laundered $40million for Atiku in the US ooooohhhh sorry, that is not Nigeria. http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/08/introducing-jennifer-douglas-atiku-con-artist-churchill-okonkwo

Read again, the only politician who have not stand in court or any form of panel for corruption, even buhari don sit for panel for 2.8billion then.
Takes a genius to be a that smart if he is corrupt, not every time you see such men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / The Proposed 4TH Mainland Bridge & Masterplan In Pictures / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.