Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants (14177 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Bacchus/dionysus The Demon Of Wine&the Corruption Of God's Servants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Dammy30(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
DENOMINATIONS ARE GATE OF HELL. DON'T LET THEM PREVAILED AGAINST YOU. START A FELLOWSHIP WITH TWO OR THREE IN YOUR HOUSE. FOLLOW CHRIST PATTERN OF FELLOWSHIP IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. WHERE THEY HAVE ALL THINGS COMMON. NO TITHING TO ANYBODY. ALL BORN AGAIN PERSONS ARE AUTOMATICALLY CALL TO PREACH CHRIST GOSPEL. NO PRIVATE CALLING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT AS MANY DENOMINATIONS FOUNDER DECEIVED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEIR LIES. FOLLOW CHRIST

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Expose them, expose them and expose them.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
ednut1:
Religion needs to be eradicated. Imagine saying they should not be exposed. Smh. I hope when one of them rapes your daughter in the name of deliverance you will have same view

Dont mind him.

Some people dont reason before they talk.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by KillerBeauty(f): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
When Jesus saw that that people have turned the House of God to a market place, what did he do, he got so angry he destroyed their tables and condemned their actions outrightly.

He never covered up their misdeeds. So why would modern Christians who are suppose to be Christ like cover the misdeeds of their pastors?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by IMASTEX: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chris525:

Evil thrives when good people dont speak up.
Well summarized.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Horus(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why most of the sexual scandals are involving so called "men of God"?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by budusky05(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Two biggest problems we have in this country Religion and Politics.

They are just the same
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by kareemkamil(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bible is another hushpuppi book, in Africans land
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Lovelyn451(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
you are right, when ppl of other religion hear of it, they'll rejoice and even mock you. its just like telling people your family problems
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nyoyokoone: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please guys do me this one favor
By casting your vote for me
Your vote counts
Let's win this one together

Below is the Voting Link��

https://paystack.com/pay/2020mpecontest

The space for contestant name, kindly fill in :
⏩Emediong Nyoyoko✍️✅

Thanks as you vote �.
Good bless you �
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nyoyokoone: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamPlato:
God's servants?

Where are they exactly?

Is it the ones who helped Put Nigeria in this mess?

We don't need to criticize them because their errors are too obvious and funny enough many of them are not known by God...

By the way, there's is a solution and way forward for the youths now, I have a tactic or tactics based on a solution offer on Instagram by a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_B2h_-aPaU

Just listen to it

No time to wait people...

I am just doing God's work... I choose to save the youths life than waste it or allow it be wasted by these men who are cans of worm

Please help a brother by casting your vote for me me. ���

Below is the Voting Link��

https://paystack.com/pay/2020mpecontest

The space for contestant name, kindly fill in :
⏩Emediong Nyoyoko✍️✅

Thanks as you vote �.
Good bless you �
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by bootycapon(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na who send them. Who make them servant of God. You na servant of lucifer abi.
You are better in the sight of God than most of them.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chris525:

People are speaking and evil is still thriving. Has all your speaking changed anything about the pastors you speak against? Their church is still growing and they are still living happily ever after with their families. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Mizfabulous18(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buliwyf:
If some of these Christians today where Jews when Jesus was criticizing the Pharisees, they would have joined in trying to harm Jesus. These guys see their pastors as people that should not be corrected or criticized in any way. They are the Christian equivalent of the Taliban.
you should also add that religion is like a cult to them ....it makes them hv d inability to use their brains too
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
KillerBeauty:
When Jesus saw that that people have turned the House of God to a market place, what did he do, he got so angry he destroyed their tables and condemned their actions outrightly.

He never covered up their misdeeds. So why would modern Christians who are suppose to be Christ like cover the misdeeds of their pastors?

Why should he cover it up when they did it openly? They where selling openly in the house of God and he chased them out there and then. He didn't go out on the streets to broadcast the things he did.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
frosbel2:
Expose them, expose them and expose them.

Has anything changed since you have been exposing them?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by WaleRock: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
THE CURSES THAT IT ATTRACTS IS UNTHINKABLE.

WHOEVER IDENTIFIES HIMSELF AS A MAN OF GOD IS AUTOMATICALLY SUPERIOR TO OTHERS IN TERMS OF RESPONSIBILITIES.
Typically, they carry the weight of multitudes, nations, etc., with the help of the Holy Spirit.

ALSO ARE THEIR PUNISHMENTS IF THEY FALL SPIRITUALLY -- IMAGINE FALSE PROPHETS AND FALLEN BEASTS BEING DESTROYED THE SAME WAY!

Revelation 20:10

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

God is the Supreme Judge, Who has asked us to judge no man.

Matthew 7:1-3 KJV
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

READ THE FOLLOWING FOR CONFIRMATION

Romans 13:1-7

2 Pet. 2:10-13

Titus 3:1-11

Jude 5-7

SECONDLY, THAT SOME MEN OF GOD FELL DOESN'T MEAN GOD HAS COMPLETELY DEPARTED FROM THEM. HE'S STILL INTERESTED IN THEIR SALVATION AS HE DOES OURS.

SO JUDGE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1 Chronicles 16:22 KJV
Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Titus 3:2
"To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men."

Romans 13:1
"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

Jude 1:8
"Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities."
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
kumulus:
You must have missed out the part where the same bible DEMANDED that correction and reprove should be done before ALL.

-Lloyd

Oya go and correct and reprove your family mistakes in front of the world. You forgot about that one Abi?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by CHIGIM: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buliwyf:
If some of these Christians today where Jews when Jesus was criticizing the Pharisees, they would have joined in trying to harm Jesus. These guys see their pastors as people that should not be corrected or criticized in any way. They are the Christian equivalent of the Taliban.
I swear their stupidity is even robbing on us all,
Just imagine quoting from a book that could not give the real acc of Saul's death.
Mr post tell me u dont know there are two more version's to this story on the death of Saul.

2 i didn't border reading further
But all i wish u is that for as many people u guys are deceiving. May the reward not leave ur homes.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by kumulus(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
ojaysam25:

Everything real and genuine,still has its counterfeit or fake....they are others who are humble and genuinely live a life worthy of emulation...

Indeed there are, I do not dispute this fact. Our people only need to know not all are what they say they are, humility and charisma are not the same... Most of the flock confuse charisma (usually faked) for humility. You don't want to know how many pastors that pummel their wives at home, how many "mamas" that constantly refuse to cook for "daddy(s)" at home and even refuse him in bed as often, how many "father of faith" can't ask their young children to run errands for them because they won't yield and they can't do anything about it. They come to church during mid-week and weekend services and make you believe their lives are all too perfect.

Nigerians and Africans by extension should wake up to the realization of the understanding that God lives in every man.....and it is appointed to each to seek and find, some of these men truly have sought and found "some" truths and should help point the people in right directions and not hold them in bondage of religion.

-Lloyd
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by barcaboi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
It’s annoying y’all want pastors and men of God to get away with impunity and lies because wait for it ‘we’d be exposing the body of Christ to attacks’. One of the most useless excuse I’ve ever had. Jesus didn’t become an authority by letting Pharisees get away with lies and arm twisting, he didn’t sit back and let the church be turned to a joke.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Muna4real:

Has anything changed since you have been exposing them?

I think so. Many have been liberated.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Abayolaid: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=TundeKorede post=91394156]TELL IT NOT IN GATH, PUBLISH IT NOT in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice; lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
2 Samuel 1:20 (Emphasis’ mine)

Sequel to an ignominious death of Saul, in the hands of the uncircumcised Philistines, David maintained in his lament that a torrent of abuse should not be published about his embarrassing death.

Worthy of mention is the fact that, Saul made himself an obtrusive enemy to David whilst he was alive.

Yet David would not permit the Israelites to share the news of his shameful death in such a way that the uncircumcised Philistines would hear it and rejoice.

Needless to say, we can liken the Philistines to unbelievers, while the Israelites represent the believers of the present world.

Nowadays, believers publicly spread the news of the errors of God’s servants (even fathers of faith are not spared) with no pang of remorse.

bible is a confuse book written by men.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by robertogun(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

They actually did harm Christ. Didnt Plate ask them to choose between Christ and Barabas on the cross. But thankfully our Christian faith is not just only based on Christs death but in his resurrection as well
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
frosbel2:

I think so. Many have been liberated.

Well I don't think so. The churches of those men are growing faster than you think.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by kumulus(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Muna4real:

Oya go and correct and reprove your family mistakes in front of the world. You forgot about that one Abi?

**Butt-hurt??

My family mistakes and/or good deeds are known even through myself, and for this I receive corrections everyday and moment.....and I'm thankful because "He whom He loves, He reproves", reprimand however it comes is a joyful thing wether it be public or in secret. I'm a better person because I learn from past errors and grow by making a better informed decision going forward.

And if you speak of my family, I'll leave this here.... I can be very blunt when I speak the truth regardless of where or to whom I find myself doing this.

(Try something more sophisticated....very weak attempt this one)
-Lloyd
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
There are some wrong notion in this write-up (though I respect the writer and his views):
1. There are not fathers of faith (human) in Christianity. If I missed any in the Bible pls I will gladly accept correction.

2. People think (I don't) that "men of God" are infallible not because they expect too much from them, but because these "men of God" have built themselves up to not stand any challenge or questions to their authority. Try to correct one (even in love) and you'll have "Gates of hell" and what not.

3. Are you saying if a "man of God" is false he shouldn't be called out?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chris525:
Very apt response.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
stanliwise:

Where did this curse theory comes from for God sake?
You mean speaking about the wrong Men who proclaim to be of God did will bring curses to those who made it public?
Meaning in other words I am safer if I don’t expose men of God misdeed?

The reasoning came from the brainwashing with fear given them by their "men of God" to keep them in scriptural darkness.
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants by Muna4real(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

Nobody asked you not to correct. That's why I like the Catholic Church. If something happens, they call a meeting. They have a committee for that. And they will deal with the bishops in the right manner. What is correction? By publishing the mistake of a man of God on the pages of a newspaper? Or by discussing it on a national television? Or by distributing it across the world in the form of rumors? Is that correction? Most Christians behave senseless sometimes. You correct your pastor buy spreading his mistakes? That's stupid.
How do you correct mistakes in your family? Don't you trash the issue amongst yourselves? Are Christians not a family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / What Is The Connection Between Santa And Christmas? / Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.