Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB (767 Views)

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Earlystar698(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2020
5'
NEWS
Stop making Uwazuruike relevant, MASSOB tells IPOB
Published

Ihuoma Chiedozie, Enugu

The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, on Monday, advised the Indigenous People of Biafra to stop drawing attention to Chief Ralph Uwazuruike.

MASSOB also accused Uwazuruike of making ‘attempts’ on the lives of several people, including IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and notable Igbo politicians such as Chief Victor Umeh, Chief Chekwas Okorie, and Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu.

Uwazuruike, a former MASSOB leader, and IPOB have been engaged in a war of words over their roles in the pro-Biafra struggle.

Uwazuruike had described Kanu and IPOB members as “faudsters who are out to deceive gullible people”.

IPOB, on its part, called Uwazuruike a ‘traitor’, accusing him of betraying the struggle for the restoration of the defunct Biafra State by working with ‘Hausa Fulani Islamic Jihadists’.

However, MASSOB, in a statement by its leader, Comrade Uche Madu, jumped into the fray, urging IPOB to disregard Uwazuruike.

Madu said Uwazuruike was no longer relevant in the ongoing pro-Biafra struggle.

The MASSOB leader expressed concern that his fellow secessionists in IPOB are unwittingly making Uwazuruike relevant by trading words with him.

Stressing that Uwazuruike was ‘already discredited’ and therefore should be ignored, Madu said, “The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has advised our sister organization, Indigenous People of Biafra, to stop creating more relevance for Ralph Uwazuruike, whose personal and group image has been diminished and battered by his sabotage against Biafra, lust for mundane things, including his open romance with enemies of Biafra.
“Ndigbo in particular and Biafrans in general are aware that Ralph Lebanya Uwazuruike has compromised and deluded his integrity, respect and confidence – the people of Biafra know that he is living on past glory.

“Woe unto the contracted shepherd that milked the sheep in his custody.”

Madu added that MASSOB has evidence of Uwazuruike’s alleged ‘atrocities’, including acts of sabotage and criminal activities “against Biafra actualization and restoration”.

Lala move it to front page ASAP cheesy
Minorityopinion have a new day! National newspaper punch carried it cheesy

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fstop-making-uwazuruike-relevant-massob-tells-ipob%2F%3Famp%3D1&h=AT2hpUxNn5f-MH-C-eYaGYxmbRqfJAe4BrkDBrBLY6d6qCIuBoO-2yJPPL7ODeF7LmsrysPS0Ds0EcQAT9TliGBixgspqXbzVkxw4VbvxUQrVsYhdnf9yzJNqngvNadZLYfh8KPZV6s

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Simplyleo: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2020
I agree.

For being against our god, Uwazuruike is now an afonja until he accepts lamidi cownu as his personal saviour. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Hahahahahahahah: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
I agree.

For being against our god, Uwazuruike is now an afonja until he accepts lamidi cownu as his personal saviour. undecided
[/s]
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Earlystar698(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree.

[s]For being against our god, Uwazuruike is now an afonja until he accepts lamidi cownu as his personal saviour. undecided
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Olugbanko: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
but uwazurike was right in his description of ipob miscreants as fraudsters who are out todeceive gullible people” na! what's the fuss all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by sageb: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is how intolerant Igbos are, any one that have a different opinion and approach will be insulted and called all sort of names.
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
sageb:
This is how intolerant Igbos are, any one that have a different opinion and approach will be insulted and called all sort of names.
my friend dont let me call you names. Go back to Ogbomoso where you belong
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by IamWonderful: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by sageb: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
my friend dont let me call you names. Go back to Ogbomoso where you belong
hahaha you this ipob with inferiority complex. You added Ogoni to your moniker so i will think that i am chating with my fellow Rivers man. Which community are you from? You have been bursted. We in Rivers state don't have delusional entities like you. So ipob i am ready to burst your fake identity and inferiority complex.
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by OPPPS: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
And the confusion continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by omenka(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree.

See their map. Ndi land grabbers and ataché by force. cheesy cheesy

Igbos are Pigs and Idiots- Cownu.

Abia state is a Cattle Colony - Cownu.

The gaylord is really giving it hard to them. If they arent licking his urine on the floor, they're busy waiting for him to unzip his pants so they give him a bj. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Hahahahahahahah: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
See their map. Ndi land grabbers and ataché by force. cheesy cheesy

Igbos are Pigs and Idiots- Cownu.

Abia state is a Cattle Colony - Cownu.

The gaylord is really giving it hard to them. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by sapientia(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
sageb:

It wasn't IPOB that said he should be ignored it was MASSOB....can you read it carefully again?
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Malawian(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just the first street (by your right)off Agunlejika when entering from along Oshodi-Mile 2 expressway, you will see a one storey white house by your right. It is boldly inscribed BIM and Biafra House. This is right here in Lagos where both Police and Army pass everyday. The more shocking thing was that I saw some of them wearing Biafra embossed uniforms right in front of the gate to this BIM "Biafra House".

We dont need a soothsayer to tell us that those ones have sold us out and cashed out big time.
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Susu888(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igbo is the most foolish tribe in nigeria ~ Uwazuruike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Yujin(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Staying focussed on the mission is the key. Welldone MASSOB for the advise. All our fury is targeted at our enemies. There can never be infighting among us for the amusement of the sons of belial.
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree.

My fellow yoruba muslim brother are you loving this?
Re: Stop Making Uwazuruike Relevant, MASSOB Tells IPOB by Piggyyeasters(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cloned Cownu is a very nice man unlike late one

(1) (Reply)

I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu / Breaking News: Jegede Unites With Other PDP Contestants / Ikeja Electric Increases Tariff By 150%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.