Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! (960 Views)

I Don Go Love Olosho / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Zaronxpanol(f): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't know why most of the men asking me out are always after my money. In my previous marriage, I was the major financier and sacrificed a lot before it eventually hit the rocks!! I don't know when been an ambitious and fairly successful career woman has turned into a curse in Naija that men feel you have too much money and you don't deserve to be pampered. Too many lazy men in Naija now days looking for rich ladies to prey on.
Quite unfortunate !!! If money dey na sugar sugar, if e no dey na big wahala, carry dey go i don tire, i no dey 4 pay as you go love ooo!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol, even as someone who's just starting out life I know what you're talking about. You'll hear "babe, I'm so broke" "babe come.and dash me money na" etc mtcheeeeewwwww. If a woman is an hypergamist now they'll start complaining. There are exceptions sha.

1 Like

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:
I don't know why most of the men asking me out are always after my money. In my previous marriage, I was the major financier and sacrificed a lot before it eventually hit the rocks!! I don't know when been an ambitious and fairly successful career woman has turned into a curse in Naija that men feel you have too much money and you don't deserve to be pampered. Too many lazy men in Naija now days looking for rich ladies to prey on.
Quite unfortunate !!! If money dey na sugar sugar, if e no dey na big wahala, carry dey go i don tire, i no dey 4 pay as you go love ooo!! angry angry 8

sadly, the problem here is YOU, because a beautiful woman (i assume you are) will attract ALL MEN... aka the good, the bad and the useless.

if you A) always make the decision to focus on bad and useless men, and/or B) solely attract the bad and the useless.. then i am safe to say that the problem is YOU.

as for your former marriage, it was also YOUR fault that you let your husband spend his own salary on BS while you paid for the entire family needs.

your money isnt the problem here, "your mind" is...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:
Quite unfortunate !!! If money dey na sugar sugar, if e no dey na big wahala, carry dey go i don tire, i no dey 4 pay as you go love ooo!! angry angry
I think you move closer to opportunists, and the way you present yourself, I will advice you change your perspective and behavior
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2020
from the way u sound its like na irresponsible guys u dey date.maybe you the type of ladies who dating bad boys as in guys who sag thier jeans they havent washed for six months and be living irresponsible lives cheesy.yea dating bad or irresponsible boys can be fun for some ladies but wit it comes a price.i guess this is the price u paying..wasting ur money on them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by jonnayo(m): 3:03am On Jul 06, 2020
My dear, I wish I can prove to you that lazy men exhibits such lifestyle. Choose wisely this time around.
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:

God help us. Just don’t settle anymore. I pray God gives you a man who stable and also earns more than you do. Just be patient and desist from dating boys who do nothing more than take. Not only are they taking support and money ,they’re actually draining you mentally. Physically and spiritually. A lot of guys with no income are usually attracted to women out of their league

1 Like

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by gbami(m): 3:42am On Jul 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lol, even as someone who's just starting out life I know what you're talking about. You'll hear "babe, I'm so broke" "babe come.and dash me money na" etc mtcheeeeewwwww. If a woman is an hypergamist now they'll start complaining. There are exceptions sha.
Where do you find those kind of men....
I can tell you this....I have never collected money from any women..
I don't think I can sustain an erection ( be manly) if I take money from a lady....
Another thing...No lady has bought me any expensive things...Even the cheap things they bought are from my own money....

Shit...Some men get mind o
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by tobechi20(m): 4:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Men have been spending on women for century no wahaka

2 Likes

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Hollasmall: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2020
gbami:

I don't think I can sustain an erection ( be manly) if I take money from a lady....
Another thing...No lady has bought me any expensive things...Even the cheap things they bought are from my own money....

We have that in common bro, my ego will not allow me collect from a lady am the type that doesn't entertain nonsense and won't take shit from a lady. But if she's the one financing the relationship and oiling my pocket how will I change it for her when she misbehave. grin she'll start giving me stories of how she's helping my low life grin grin
God forbid bad thing. I'll rather use my time to think about money and my forsage business than think of a lady

1 Like

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2020
gbami:

Lol, I actually do not think there's anything wrong with a lady helping out her man once in a while especially if they're married
It's called relationship not situationship.
Where we find such men? Lol, amongst you guys na, they're everywhere but they'll pretend to be the backbone of their relationships, they'll claim to have never met a lady who did a thing for them, they'll claim to be Alpha male, they'll use their two left hands to write that every lady is cheap, slut etc. It sort of annoys me when I come on NL and find such nonsense written by some guys because I believe in real life we of them are freaking liars and are nothing but manipulative cheapskates but will be claiming she ate my money, took my things, wasn't, slept with another guy etc.
You have never received a thing from a lady? Lol, as there are just receivers but not givers amongst ladies, so are there amongst guys.

3 Likes

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by gbami(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Hollasmall:

We have that in common bro, my ego will not allow me collect from a lady am the type that doesn't entertain nonsense and won't take shit from a lady. But if she's the one financing the relationship and oiling my pocket how will I change it for her when she misbehave. grin she'll start giving me stories of how she's helping my low life grin grin
God forbid bad thing. I'll rather use my time to think about money and my forsage business than think of a lady
Exactly
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by BlowYourMind: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:
You have yourself to blame, you had a choice to choose but choosing the wrong set of people
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by uchman(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I actually do not think there's anything wrong with a lady helping out her man once in a while especially if they're married
It's called relationship not situationship.
Where we find such men? Lol, amongst you guys na, they're everywhere but they'll pretend to be the backbone of their relationships, they'll claim to have never met a lady who did a thing for them, they'll claim to be Alpha male, they'll use their two left hands to write that every lady is cheap, slut etc. It sort of annoys me when I come on NL and find such nonsense written by some guys because I believe in real life we of them are freaking liars and are nothing but manipulative cheapskates but will be claiming she ate my money, took my things, wasn't, slept with another guy etc.
You have never received a thing from a lady? Lol, as there are just receivers but not givers amongst ladies, so are there amongst guys.

Maybe 2% of ladies supports their guys financially but the rest 98% are dependants...
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
uchman:

Maybe 2% of ladies supports their guys financially but the rest 98% are dependants...
This isn't true actually, because they don't talk about it doesn't mean a lot don't. Trust me, most guys will not talk about it because they don't want it to look like a girl caters for them.
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by emmaodet: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

God help us. Just don’t settle anymore. I pray God gives you a man who stable and also earns more than you do. Just be patient and desist from dating boys who do nothing more than take. Not only are they taking support and money ,they’re actually draining you mentally. Physically and spiritually. A lot of guys with no income are usually attracted to women out of their league

Thank God you can now see how draining financially, emotionally, psychologically broke, poor and jobless women can be to men too.
So when you see guys complaining here, you will have an idea of what they are passing through.

2 Likes

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Omar09(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:

We say the same for them ladies.
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Omar09(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Hahahaha.... I just laugh.
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Omar09(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmaodet:

Thank God you can now see how draining financially, emotionally, psychologically broke, poor and jobless women can be to men too.
So when you see guys complaining here, you will have an idea of what they are passing through.

It's women we are talking about here. They can't have an idea unless it's about them. They may try to visualize it when it happens to another woman, but not when it happens to a man.

1 Like

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by emmaodet: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omar09:

It's women we are talking about here. They can't have an idea unless it's about them. They may try to visualize it when it happens to another woman, but not when it happens to a man.

Hmmmmm
So men are seen as certified workhorses who are not meant to complain for such things.
Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by Omar09(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmm
So men are seen as certified workhorses who are not meant to complain for such things.

To the females, yes.

1 Like

Re: Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmaodet:

I totally understand. Ain’t no worst feeling than feeling used.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys I Mistakenly Recharge 20,000 Instead Of 2000 Data / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] / Lifetime Short Advice For Guys In Romance Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.