Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. (17941 Views)

A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
Obiagu1, I don't understand what your problem is. undecided I myself don't have an issue with you. In fact, thinking back, I remember explicitly telling you on several occasions that I have no problem with you, but you're still here opening your mouth like a typical product of Anambra. Now, if it was EzeUche, I would understand. We both harbor mutual resentment, but you, I don't get it. What's your issue Nri child? undecided
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Dede1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
Silly, dull and idle mind poses silly and idiotic questions or makes foolish statements. Probably the silly name, Ikengwao or the original poster’s surname is the creation of British. Nothing makes any body look more stupid than posing foolish questions or making dumb statements. Anyway, some people are efulefu extraordinary.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ifele(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
to Ikengawo

You are lying. Yorubas, Igbo,Hausa and Fulani identities have always existed before the arrivl of British colonists.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ezeagu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
Oh and don't forget Igbuzor. grin
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by udezue(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Obiagu1, I don't understand what your problem is. undecided I myself don't have an issue with you. In fact, thinking back, I remember explicitly telling you on several occasions that I have no problem with you, but you're still here opening your mouth like a typical product of Anambra. Now, if it was EzeUche, I would understand. We both harbor mutual resentment, but you, I don't get it. What's your issue Nri child? undecided

Nwokem focus him and him only. If you drag Anambra into this I might have no choice but to go that route with you. He said nothing about Abia or Ngwa so behave yourself.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
udezue:

Nwokem focus him and him only. If you drag Anambra into this I might have no choice but to go that route with you. He said nothing about Abia or Ngwa so behave yourself.
Will that be anything new? undecided a begi, liala hnwe ojoo. I make a simple reference and you get all bent out of shape.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
chinenye what issues do you have with anambra people?
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
This Ikengawo just gets more and more ridiculous each day. Go and read some books boy and stop spewing nonsense over the internet.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by udezue(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
@chinyen,

U made a moronicc reference that had nothing to do with the comment made by Obiagu. I can see you like to argue blindly just for the sake of argument and lack the ability to admit when u are wrong and shut the hell up. If some1 had simply mentioned ngwa out of nowhere you will be beating ur chest like a village man by now. Knowing very well that you can't even take a joke or comment about ur Ngwa village I suggest you dont go that route with other ppl. You know how to dish it but sure cant take it. Like I said focus on him Obiagu and leave Anambra and Nri out of this you silly child.

Thanx.

@Asha, please ask him. Dude has been living in the US since he was a baby yet reasons like a village man. Imagine someone in the US in this day and age still yipyappin about Anambra and Nri. Please leave that silly crap alone in the village. It is 2011.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by udezue(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

This Ikengawo just gets more and more ridiculous each day. Go and read some books boy and stop spewing nonsense over the internet.

GBAM!!! The kid is silly.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by EzeUche2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
I have been holding back on my Ngwa references. But no wonder they will never taste the governorship in Abia State. ChinenyeN seems like he enjoys antagonizing the other Igbo clans.    grin
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by udezue(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I have been holding back on my Ngwa references. But no wonder they will never taste the governorship in Abia State. ChinenyeN seems like he enjoys antagonizing the other Igbo clans.    grin

Gospel truth.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by AndreUweh(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
udezue:

@chinyen,

U made a moronicc reference that had nothing to do with the comment made by Obiagu. I can see you like to argue blindly just for the sake of argument and lack the ability to admit when u are wrong and shut the hell up. If some1 had simply mentioned ngwa out of nowhere you will be beating your chest like a village man by now. Knowing very well that you can't even take a joke or comment about your Ngwa village I suggest you dont go that route with other ppl. You know how to dish it but sure cant take it. Like I said focus on him Obiagu and leave Anambra and Nri out of this you silly child.

Thanx.

@Asha, please ask him. Dude has been living in the US since he was a baby yet reasons like a village man. Imagine someone in the US in this day and age still yipyappin about Anambra and Nri. Please leave that silly crap alone in the village. It is 2011.
@Udezue, you may never know how interesting your posts are to me. You are one of my most favourite posters here.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

hmmmm

are they not the majority ethnic group in Abia undecided why do we igbos what to marginalize them because they are Ngwa

remember my igbo brothers, that is why Ika and Ikwerri do not like associating themselves with us the wider igbos

the more people like you talk like this, they more you make NGWA a non-igbo group

enough said. angry
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Ojiofor: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
chinenyeN is the silliest and most irritating Igboman I have come across in this NAIRALAND,
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
Ojiofor:

chinenyeN is the silliest and most irritating Igboman I have come across in this NAIRALAND,
STFU
la nwoke, onya ara angry

what have you contributed

agwo tupiakwa gi amu

awu !!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
udezue:

Gospel truth.

aturu !!!!
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by AndreUweh(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

hmmmm

are they not the majority ethnic group in Abia undecided why do we igbos what to marginalize them because they are Ngwa

remember my igbo brothers, that is why Ika and Ikwerri do not like associating themselves with us the wider igbos

the more people like you talk like this, they more you make NGWA a non-igbo group

enough said. angry
So, if Oke-Ogun people of Oyo state are marginalised then they will want to opt out of Yoruba union?.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Afam4eva(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

STFU
la nwoke, onya ara angry

what have you contributed

agwo tupiakwa gi amu

awu !!! angry angry angry angry

Copy and paste.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Andre Uweh:

So, if Oke-Ogun people of Oyo state are marginalised then they will want to opt out of Yoruba union?.

no no no brother

this is a strategy to make ngwa the next ikwerri, i think, even if he is clannish or ngwas are clannish as you all said, remember something

never ever make fun of your fellow igbo clan because the more you do that, the more the feel different for us.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
afam4eva:

Copy and paste.

your father is copy and paste
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2011
Asha, I have no problem with Anambra people. Some of my family friends are Anambra. I just can't tolerate those specifically with the 'complex' that I've come across; that mental attitude.

udezue:

@chinyen,

U made a moronicc reference that had nothing to do with the comment made by Obiagu. I can see you like to argue blindly just for the sake of argument and lack the ability to admit when u are wrong and shut the hell up. If some1 had simply mentioned ngwa out of nowhere you will be beating your chest like a village man by now. Knowing very well that you can't even take a joke or comment about your Ngwa village I suggest you dont go that route with other ppl. You know how to dish it but sure cant take it. Like I said focus on him Obiagu and leave Anambra and Nri out of this you silly child.
village man. Imagine someone in the US in this day and age still yipyappin about Anambra and Nri. Please leave that silly crap alone in the village. It is 2011.
Udezue, you know me better than the bolded.

All of you should relax yourselves. It isn't as if I committed a crime. Now, if you offense, then my apologies, but I'm not taking the reference back. It's that simple.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2011
Ojiofor:

This is interesting. I know I'm disagreeable because my views don't conform, but how exactly am I the silliest and most irritating?
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Ojiofor: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2011
Exactly,is about your unpopular views when it comes to Igbo matters,
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by asha80(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Asha, I have no problem with Anambra people. Some of my family friends are Anambra. I just can't tolerate those specifically with the 'complex' that I've come across; that mental attitude.

All of you should relax yourselves. It isn't as if I committed a crime. Now, if you offense, then my apologies, but I'm not taking the reference back. It's that simple.

when you get older i think reflective thinking will start kicking in.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2011
Ojiofor:

shattrapp dia, are your views popular
asha 80:

i think you should take it easy ooo angry
ChinenyeN:

chinenyeN, i think you should support the wider igbos at times before they think you are not igbo.

i mean they say i am not igbo because of the same reason as you
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Ojiofor: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2011
@Aboki!you dont derserve my response MF,
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by aljharem(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2011
Ojiofor:

@Aboki!you dont derserve my response MF,

so why did you respond

ewu angry

you better stop picking on chineyeN he is more open minded to discussion than most of you people

and i am igbo by the way angry
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2011
Ojiofor:

Okay. I see. So my views bother you that much?

asha 80:

I'm sure it will, but I'm also sure that even then, when it does, I won't reflect with regret.

alj harem:

chinenyeN, i think you should support the wider igbos at times before they think you are not igbo.

i mean they say i am not igbo because of the same reason as you
A few of them have already called me 'non-Igbo', which is fine with me. I'm not all that keen on wearing that badge anyway (at least, not the way they think about it). That aside, I will not agree with the wider Igbo simply because their Igbo. I don't work that way. In order for me to agree, I have to really agree. Although, there are some issues and instances where I would certainly side with them; no questions asked, just because they're Igbo.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by Obiagu1(m): 2:16am On Feb 08, 2011
ChinenyeN:

What did I do again
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2011
Obiagu1:

What did I do again?
It's just how you call me out, but rarely, if ever, address me directly; just your general disposition toward me that I'm having difficulty understanding, but I think I get it now.
Re: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. by udezue(m): 3:10am On Feb 08, 2011
LOL Aljarem, you are a worthless donkey almajiri so stop claiming to be Igbo. Bullshyt. Chinyen is Igbo regardless of his silly views or I guess different views but u are NOT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials / An Exclusive Interview With Obasanjo / PDP Governors, Elders Head For Showdown Over Oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.