Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations (16775 Views)

Court Invalidates NBC's powers to Impose Sanctions, Fines On Broadcast Stations / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / Governors To Buhari: Give Us Bailout For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
The same government that gave 2 months free electricity bills to consumers but later reversed it.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Exc2000: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
All Tv and media houses would have to lick Buhari's to get a share
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Philipxxxx0: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jodi well done after helping them in propaganda
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by blackboy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Very commendable by the FG. A step in the right direction.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin

Which kind bailout ?

Bailout involves capital injection.. Here, people are owing you N100 and you are asking them to pay N70 and keep the N30.

Corona government.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Makanakico:
Good news for those affected, Igbos will still find a way to insult FG over this.
SMH

Are these people Igbos too ?

Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by NaijadrivaCars: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thieves.....
. cheesy oya knack us one meme.

But seriously, why not bail the masses?
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by AmuDimpka: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
What about business owners
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by AmuDimpka: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
What about business owners
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by chatinent: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Just negodi.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Paddy paddy bailout
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Philipxxxx0: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
I know AIT will not be among them, if you refuse to be part of propaganda nothing for you.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Shaprara: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by VcStunner(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
angry grin
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by keentola(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Halfamilli:

Are they free?
yes, after you pay money for them�
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by keentola(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
b
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Halfamilli: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
keentola:
yes, after you pay money for them�

Lol. Man is broke more than a broken bottle at the moment, i can't afford shishi.... Okay gimme small portion to teat your product nah, even if nah one chapter
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by keentola(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Halfamilli:

Lol. Man is broke more than a broken bottle at the moment, i can't afford shishi.... Okay gimme small portion to teat your product nah, even if nah one chapter
send me a message on WhatsApp.... my number is in the bio section.. let's talk
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by izuswift(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
As long as they play ball with FG and carry it's propaganda.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Halfamilli: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
keentola:
send me a message on WhatsApp.... my number is in the bio section.. let's talk

I have done that bro
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
I know AIT will not be among them, if you refuse to be part of propaganda nothing for you.

Could be some form of reward for a job well done?

I went to the hospital a few days ago, and nobody was wearing a mask. I felt odd for wearing one, and was wondering is charity not suppose to begin from home?

Anyway, what do I know self?
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Ezmans: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Charlesikawagu:
Nice
Lying machine
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Minjim: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
What about Private Schools
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by mofebosola(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
This may be viewed differently by whoever is involved in the assessment. To a media practcioner, it will be a welcome development. However, a civil rights and/or pro-democracy activist may see it as greasing the palm of the members of the fourth estate of the realm with a view to looking the other way especially in the face of tyranny and glaring cases of sleaze in the very places nowadays.

For government to come clear of such allegation, they should then make the rain touch every realm or sectors of the economy as far as the COVID-19 issues are concerned.
Government should do something to assuage the Aviation sector, the education sector especially the private school who will have to pay salaries without tuition payment and small scale industries who also closed down and restarting is still a great problem to them now.
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by tomdon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
What kind of bailout is this one where they're asking people that are broke and need funds to come and pay their debts??
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by earnit2: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
oh
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by mindtricks: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
litigator:

Could be some form of reward for a job well done?

I went to the hospital a few days ago, and nobody was wearing a mask. I felt odd for wearing one, and was wondering is charity not suppose to begin from home?

Anyway, what do I know self?
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by Behindthewheels: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations by scarycuteface(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
While FG is bailing stations out. FCMB is making people's dreams come through. Saw this on https://fcmb.com/epic

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate / Death-row Inmate Faces Firing-squad In Benin City / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.