Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians (5325 Views)

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by EFCC1(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2011
Gbogbo’s men infiltrate 16th AU Summit threaten to kill Nigerians
News Feb 2, 2011

By Daniel Idonor
ANKARA, TURKEY – DISGUISED as Journalists, President Laurent Gbagbo’s men who impersonated other nationals successfully infiltrated the just concluded 16th African Union Summit.

They tried to convince delegates and journalists at the summit that Gbagbo was the real winner while Alassane Ouattara was not just usurper but a rebel for the past two decades.

The African Union had blocked both Gbagbo and Ouattara’s men from taking part in the summit more so since the country has been suspended until when the crisis is resolved.

One of them, Richard Assamoa Ossey, Conseiller Technique Presse and Communication, Cabinet Du President, Republique de Cote D’Ivoire, approached Nigerian journalists alongside his female colleagues with documents, lunching into history of Ouattara’s rebellion which has resulted in the rape and killings of women and children in the past and why he couldn’t have been the winner of November 2010 elections.

After series of questions puncturing his points, Ossey got angry and warned Nigerians to stay clear of Ivorien affairs saying “you think because you send ECOMOG to other countries to interfere you can succeed in Cote D’ Ivoire? Try it and see if we will not wipe out the three million Nigerians in Cote D’ Ivoire, try it and see if Nigerians in Cote D’ Ivoire will not become dogs”.

When remained that Nigeria was only a chair of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the position taken was that of the region, Ossey his colleagues to stop convincing us, muttering angrily to the embarrassment of his other colleagues who Nigerians in that country will be wiped out if the interference does not stop.

When cornered at the interaction of President Goodluck Jonathan with Nigerians in Addis Ababa, Monday, to react, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Odien Ajumogobia, described the threats as unfortunate as Nigeria was only towing the line of regional decisions.

He was however silent on what the government was going to do about the safety of Nigerians under threat in that country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/gbogbo%E2%80%99s-men-infiltrate-16th-au-summit-threaten-to-kill-nigerians/
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tlops(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
small dog BIG bark
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tyson55(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerians are already being killed in that country, as of two weeks ago 12 nigerians have died as a result of Nigeria's position on the ongoing crises. The FGN should start massive evacuation of it's citizen who are in serious danger of being massacre should the situation degenerate.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by gagalicious(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
In a NUTSHELL, NIGERIA MIND UR BUSINESS.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
its only talk they know best, pls match your word with action, let us see. Bas.tards
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by viruz007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
dat wld b an act of war. I dey pirry ivory coast.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by victorazy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerians should come back oo before this bad man finish us because me, i dey fear the man!!
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
victorazy:

Nigerians should come back oo before this bad man finish us because me, i dey fear the man!!
back to where,jos or borno ? ,mtchew
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by dave2(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
aguiyi:

back to where,jos or borno ? ,mtchew

So, everybody leaving abroad for Nigeria must relocate to Borno or Jos?
See your lame thinking.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by saintneo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
tlops:

small dog BIG bark
like little bingo! ROTLMMFFAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Justcash(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2011
Any Nigerian that decides to remain there should not expect to be pitied when they are attacked. Leave Ivory coast for your own safety. You will be killed. Trust the FGN, they will only talk and not act.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
dave2:

So, everybody leaving abroad for Nigeria must relocate to Borno or Jos?
See your lame thinking.
if Nigeria was any better they wouldnt leave for ivory coast
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by semid4lyfe(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
Make the Nigerians for there leave the country abi dem dey wait make the situation dey critical? undecided
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by dave2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
aguiyi:

if Nigeria was any better they wouldnt leave for ivory coast

So, Ivory Coast is better than Nigeria?
Americans and other Whites who live in Nigeria are here cos Nigeria is better than their developed countries?
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by nvo5(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2011
Gbogbo is afraid of Nigeria
sending ECOMOG soldiers to
interfere because that will be the
end of him,  its an empty threat,
but FG have to begin the evacuation
of Nigeria's Citizen now, just as they
wasted no time in evacuation of Nigerian
in Egypt.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by dave2(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
nvo5:

end of him,  its an empty threat,
in Egypt.

Really
I never knew FG has evacuated Nigerians in Egypt
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Anaegboka(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Justcash:

Any Nigerian that decides to remain there should not expect to be pitied when they are attacked. Leave Ivory coast for your own safety. You will be killed. Trust the FGN, they will only talk and not act.
my broda i wonder why anybody in his right mind will wait to recieve the kind of treatment nigerians got in sierra leone. and believe it or not the perpetrators'll get away with it. i advice that they stock up some aks and uzi to take down some of those that'll try to kill them.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by nvo5(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
dave2:

Really
I never knew FG has evacuated Nigerians in Egypt

yes as of yesterday
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by superboi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
nvo5:

end of him, its an empty threat,
in Egypt.
nvo5 Fear Nigeria? When Fifa dey Threaten? Gbagbo backers in Africa are stronger and their ranks are growing by the day. Its sad Goodluck is just showing he has poor diplomatic skills and strategic thinking ability with this issue. He was the first non- commited party(who has no stake) to come and take sides(all the Other Ecowas and AU countries that took a stance where stooges of France so where commited). Why should he have done that? Now his citizens are vulnerable and he is there making mouth angry.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Mobinga: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
small dog big bark ke?
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by chi3280(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
u see the reason why i hate our leaders.when borno,jos and bauchi is heating up with frequent killings,nothing has been done about it.but our leaders seem to have interest in another man's country just in the name of peace keeping.for the sake of the safety of nigerians living in ivory coast which my brother-in-law is one of them.make una tell bros jona to mind im own business o!
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
chi 3280:

u see the reason why i hate our leaders.when borno,jos and bauchi is heating up with frequent killings,nothing has been done about it.but our leaders seem to have interest in another man's country just in the name of peace keeping.for the sake of the safety of nigerians living in ivory coast which my brother-in-law is one of them.make una tell bros jona to mind im own business o!

Since when did ECOMOG equate to GEJ? See this dunce!
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Justcash(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
chi 3280:

u see the reason why i hate our leaders.when borno,jos and bauchi is heating up with frequent killings,nothing has been done about it.but our leaders seem to have interest in another man's country just in the name of peace keeping.for the sake of the safety of nigerians living in ivory coast which my brother-in-law is one of them.[/b]make una tell bros jona to mind im own business o!
[b]
Call your brother in law this moment, and tell him to leave Ivory coast. His wife and Daughters may be raped and killed, and he may be killed too with his sons. It has happened before. The FG will then start to act after you'v lost them. They will never remember them for anything. No memorial, Nothing. E don happen before.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpia5: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
Richard Assamoa Ossey

ghanaian sounding name.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by DisGuy: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
tpia@:

ghanaian sounding name.

tpia? of all the things up there JUST THAT?

ghanaian sounding name? ghanaian sounding name? ghanaian sounding name? are you serious? grin

seems you are in an archaeology class 24/7

if you're not talking about someone's facial features you are analysing their complexion shocked
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
as usual, you missed the entire point because you wanted to jump to conclusions. undecided

the man has a ghanaian sounding name, meaning he himself may be descended from immigrants like the nigerians he's threatening.

do you get it now?

holy crap. undecided

you people should stop projecting your mindsets on others!!!!!!!
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerians should better leave that country before they kill them all. Even the president of a small nation like Sao tome and principe can kill 100 Nigetians every week and nothing will happen. They've seen that the Government does not care about it's citizens.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by DisGuy: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
oh please, like that had anything to do with what i said, just thought how weird you were able to pull that put of the whole text

and Ahmed from Kano fighting with Ahmed from Somalia doesn't mean jack thank you very much
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by tpiah2: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^once again, quit projecting before your ruin your reputation on this forum!!!!

is it by force to type!

i've explained what you didnt get about my post and yes, the man in question has a ghanaian sounding name.

throw a tantrum if that observation annoys you.

some people are just so irritating with their oversabi even when they're wrong!

olodo.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by Bright2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
I really don't know what AU are waiting for,this Gbagbo has really taken African on granted. Nigerian over there should return because Quatara will soon take over with violence. I see Gbagbo downfall too close.
Re: Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians by DisGuy: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
tpiah*:

^^once again, quit projecting before your ruin your reputation on this forum!!!!

is it by force to type!

i've explained what you didnt get about my post and yes, the man in question has a ghanaian sounding name.

throw a tantrum if that observation annoys you.

some people are just so irritating with their oversabi even when they're wrong!

olodo.

pahhhhhhhhhh reputation ko erudation ni

and no it didnt annoy me, just noticed your interest in these things but i guess you think everyone logs on for a fight

thank you madam fighter na u know pass; alakori oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Day, Jonathan 1st year, How Is Power Supply In Your Area? / Subsidy Scam: Jonathan Shuns Indicted Oil Marketers / Jonathan's SURE-P Is A Drain Pipe On Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.