Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,589 members, 7,854,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing (8516 Views)

Supreme Court Fixes Date For Hearing Of Kanu Case Challenging Illegal Detention / Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Rules In Suit Against Igo Aguma / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Peace will not reign ooh

Peace will not reign

When one side has turned the Rivers judiciary into a supermarket.

Let amaechi lick his wounds in peace. After all he shut down the court for two years as a Governor

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Ahmeduana(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2020
CelestineNelson:
The only thing that trend in Nigerian Government is Political talk and power struggle, how this politician defect to another party he abused before, preparations for elections that will be conducted in the next 3years. No reasonable developmental template... That is what happened when you have politicians as leaders instead of leaders in the position of authority... #NigeriaLifeMatter
Mo wa pelu e lati ojo to ti pe grin
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by 24SEVEN: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Amaechi needs to do all it takes to wrestle Rivers APC from the grip of Wike. All Abe's faction of APC are Wikes loyalists.

Amaechi can't get anything from the courts in PH. So Abuja is surest for him.
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by xnsandrxns: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Peace will not reign ooh

Peace will not reign

When one side has turned the Rivers judiciary into a supermarket.
Okay
Let him continue
That's how he joined other saboteurs that wanted to sink APC using Giadom.
His file will soon be opened
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by tesppidd: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Let amaechi lick his wounds in peace. After all he shut down the court for two years as a Governor
Shutting down courts is better than putting them in your pocket and using them as judgement supermarket.
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by tesppidd: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2020
24SEVEN:
Amaechi needs to do all it takes to wrestle Rivers APC from the grip of Wike. All Abe's faction of APC are Wikes loyalists.

Amaechi can't get anything from the courts in PH. So Abuja is surest for him.
Seriously.

Once this judgement tomorrow goes in his favour it's bye bye to Abe and his stooges installed by Wike.
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Shutting down courts is better than putting them in your pocket and using them as judgement supermarket.

Typical Tueh

Don't quote me again
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Austino50: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2020
So some people in APCssssss can still disobey order made by the President via their fake NEC meeting that all party member should withdraw all court cases from the court and that failure to do so will attract dere consequence but here we are same Rivers state where the fake self acclaimed acting chairman victor Giadom are still in court and even transferring the case to the branch of their own Appeal court where they can manipulate the judgement in their favour same way they did against Oshomole led NWC....Buhari and APC are idiot jokers
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Bible says, we should pray for our leaders....and not curse....i know you are bitter about the situation of this country, we can only wish the country well and not ill. If it's better for the country, it would be better for all of us.

DEHVEHLOP:
May APC fall and become irrelevant in Nigeria for life!

Honestly I hate Buhari now more than the way I used to love him.

My points :

He recovered a lot of money in his anti corruption campaign.

He made so much money from volunteer donors home and abroad on Covid-19. (but never gave anyone palliatives except himself and his already stupidly rich cronies)

He made huge money from JAMB, Customs, Taxes

Yet, this crazy president and his cronies especially that reformed DIEZANI (Nadiya Ahmed, finance mini scooter) continue to borrow from all available means to do nothing for the masses and yet they keep milking us via the stamp duties and other taxes.

May God Almighty destroy this regime before it destroys Nigeria.

Just hit like if you are with me
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Bible says, we should pray for our leaders....and not curse....i know you are bitter about the situation of this country, we can only wish the country well and not ill. If it's better for the country, it would be better for all of us.

I'm cursing our leaders and not our country...

Why are you jittery? Are you a politician too?
Re: Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing by Charly68: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
And their so called self made leader will come out to say he knows nothing about the crisis within his party in his home state ..thought the president has told them to withdraw every litigation...only God can help them not to lose again in Rivers next gubernatorial election..Wike must have decreed that they will never know unity again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms / Enugu State Emergency Agency Says No Cause For Alarm Over Gas Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.