Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms (8449 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by onojaintegrity: 5:04am On May 18, 2022
Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State and an All Progressive Congress presidential aspirant, has reached out to party delegates, stalwarts and fellow Nigerians in a very unique manner. As the party primary approaches, Bello sells himself and his abilities to the delegates in what is seen as the most civilized manner.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbp0OQ39-Uo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by dejiboss10(m): 5:42am On May 18, 2022
the road map to better Nigerian with GyB
#hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by xperiencelove(m): 5:45am On May 18, 2022
What the clown cannot create as a governor. Yaya Bello as a president will be another
30 years backward

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Nigeriadondie: 5:51am On May 18, 2022
undecided See how the bar of governance has been reduced where all manner of characters would contest for such position. Yahaya or Yamayama Bello who couldn’t perform creditably in Kogi wants to rule the entire Nigeria. I have not seen the jobs this animal has been able to create. He’s currently owing salaries and at one point was paying teachers N6000

It is evidently clear that with crop of aspirants for the presidency, Nigeria is not ready for real fundamental changes that we all desire. Many of these aspirants are not fit or suitable to occupy even the very least position of public office if it were to be in saner and more developed countries let alone the highest office in the country

It is fair to say that Nigeria is hopeless and irredeemable.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by yanabasee(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2022
He will create jobs and be paying people on percentage.... what's the need?

He will boost Nigeria economy when he couldn't even manage and boost Kogi state economy ...

The last useless man that told this tales, made a fool of Nigerians... Yeye Bello will and can never be a smart youth to deceive Nigerians because he's a dumbo....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Zikogerald: 7:01am On May 18, 2022
Yahaya Bello is a man of his words, I believe he will do that which he said he'll do and he has the capacity to create a new Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Ceenachi: 7:06am On May 18, 2022
Why can't you do it in kogi state first

18 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Nobody: 7:07am On May 18, 2022
onojaintegrity:
Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State and an All Progressive Congress presidential aspirant, has reached out to party delegates, stalwarts and fellow Nigerians in a very unique manner. As the party primary approaches, Bello sells himself and his abilities to the delegates in what is seen as the most civilized manner.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbp0OQ39-Uo
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Nobody: 7:08am On May 18, 2022
#Hope2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by OdogwuZiggy: 7:16am On May 18, 2022
Indeed, for Job creation and human capital development GYB is the answer.
#Hope23
#YahayaBello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Igomu1989: 7:18am On May 18, 2022
Bello will deliver his promises. Hope23
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Lanretoye(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2022
Igomu1989:
Bello will deliver his promises. Hope23
the way buhari did,create audio jobs...smh for u,he cannot even pay salaries for the civic servants in kogi.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by usmanabdulsalam(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Kogi Youths were massively recruited into various ministries as a result of his vast knowledge of handling job creation

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by MhiztaEnny: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
The birth of a new Nigeria under the leadership of GYB

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Sirheny007(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
Ha!
I was in Kogi state for two weeks last month and there was absolutely nothing to show there was a working government in that state.

Now Yahaya Bello wants to be President?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by havenz(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
MY FAMILY AND I ONLY KNOWS PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Reality3080: 7:52am On May 18, 2022
It’s funny how people who didn’t do anything while they were governors of a state believe they can govern a country

That was how one was talking of how he slept in all local government in his state as governor n how he called all primary school class captain

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Tifesingz: 7:52am On May 18, 2022
Clowns everywhere! People that are supposed to be behind bar by now!!

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Bar1941(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
Just like you did in Kogi state I guess! Joker.

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by OYENIYIJK: 7:52am On May 18, 2022
You wouldn't have said it better. You have my vote grin

Check my signature jorh
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by MrUchenna1(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
charity begins at kogi state

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by hisexcellency34: 7:53am On May 18, 2022
Wehrey dey disguise. Civil servants will die under this clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by pillager: 7:53am On May 18, 2022
Politicians normal punchline
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Chibenze(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2022
H
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Parachoko: 7:53am On May 18, 2022
You have not been able to turn Kogi around, but you feel you can turn Nigeria around

What a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by Enskynelson(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
Kogi Youths were massively recruited into various ministries as a result of his vast knowledge of handling job creation
All these paid a*ss lickers.
No matter how you package a shit, it will always be shit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms by zedegit: 7:53am On May 18, 2022
sadPlease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Mistakes In Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (Pic) / Illegal Mining: FG Withdraws Suit Against Dan-china, 16 Chinese Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.