Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... (2917 Views)

I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Nnukwueze: 2:08am On Jul 08, 2020
plessis:

As a young struggling man, if you propose to a Yoruba lady and she accepts, her family will most likely accept and support you. It's like they don't care about your financial status when it comes to love. When I was in my mid twenties, I was shocked at how my Yoruba mates were getting married while living in unfurnished one room apartments. The ladies they married were properly educated women o, not illiterates. Today, they all have kids and are growing together as a family, me I still dey think of the millions I go spend to marry Igbo woman.

Last last, na Yoruba or southern kaduna woman I go marry. Igbo women dey sabi give headache. They love to engage in power tussle with their husbands and their mother-in-laws.

Guy leave afonja women
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by FRESHG(m): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2020
Nnukwueze:

Guy better run
OH YOU’VE RESURRECTED YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT ABIgrin
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Nnukwueze: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
OH YOU’VE RESURRECTED YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT ABIgrin

I stand for Igbo heritage.

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Bobonnukwu: 3:20am On Jul 08, 2020
flyingpig:
Bobonnukwu,

You study pharmacy in USA?
Yes boss, email me at Bobonnukwu@gmail.com if you need any info on that.
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Only way to end tribalism is by inter marriage. I bet you if the role were reversed, the igbo family will never accept you, especially the ones abroad. They will give their daughter hell for wanting to marry a Yoruba student who is not a son of a politician lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2020
God please have mercy on the girl in question and find her a man with less toxic baggage than this abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2020
The day southerners read enough about their enslavement, they would realize they were programmed to be at each others throats
Its in the damn books written by the British, you fu*ckin idiots
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I know what am saying,their parents teach them to hate Igbos.

Yes.. Ur parents teach u to hate yorubas..

I know what am saying too
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by tatatar: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2020
E go be...the day the woman breaks his heart. It's going to be tribalism extra for you.
You can love a Yoruba woman and still be a tribalist,you know.
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Kissiemu(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Nnukwueze:

Guy better run
Nna men!

Big eze...why u talk like this nah?
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by xcon: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Gudiza:

Don't you have Nigerians living in other countries?
They will simply become noncitizens and be treated accordingly.
If they require more security than is guaranteed then they can simply leave.
Indigeneship is already a big deal currently we might as well make it official.
We don't need to beg anybody to love and be tolerant. It should come freely.
If at almost 60 years you cant get your ACT together that might be a cue it's just not supposed to.
Please don't bother about the number of divisible parts, it will sort itself out.
. There are millions of Igbo's and southern Nigerians allover the northern part living peacefully and thousand moving to the north every day doing their business. the call's for division is just from greedy SE who seek to dominate minority oil and also want to dominate other region market. Meanwhile farmer headers crisis are allover Africa and they did not divide and tribalism is all over Africa they did not divide so why should Nigeria divide.
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Sagay212: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Some of us will love to stop too but we will not sit and watch while some insane people blame Yorubas for all the problems and misery they face in life because their forefathers and fathers lied to them to cover up for their failure and fooli.shness. So long as they continue to exhibit madness on this forum, they will get back the energy they dish out in multiple folds. them go collect.
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by Nnukwueze: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kissiemu:

Nna men!

Big eze...why u talk like this nah?

Nwannem you no suppose trust those people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... by flyingpig: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

Yes boss, email me at Bobonnukwu@gmail.com if you need any info on that.

You have mail bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons / What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN / It's past mid-day, Yet No Single Voter In Apc's 'Andy Ubah' Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.