Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. (1794 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nvestor02: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank. 

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world? 

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria. 

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Abdul05: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very disappointing. .... grin grin

No matter how the erosion maybe.... l believe obi cannot win...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
God bless your Mother!

You are updated!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by donphilopus: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is a monumental failure.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nvestor02: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
More photo evidence

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Abfinest007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
These nonsense must not get to front page bcuz it not yet verified.

We don't need ur fact check that is one sided

Urchins are not tired of crying ready to cry more after February

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by JoeyNaza: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
When you cry finish, Peter Obi will become your president in Feb. E no far, just rest

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is physically fit.
Peter Obi has a sound mind.
Peter Obi is not corrupt.
Peter Obi will move Nigeria from consumption to production.
I can't say these for the ugly ghoul from Iragbiji whose entire life history reeks of crime and covetousness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by tuborme: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your Wailing shall be complete by February

Meanwhile Peter Obi conducted the first local government election in Anambra since the return of Democracy after clearing all legal hurdles preventing it and building standard local government headquarters across all the 21 local governments.

Peter was one of the first governors to end ghost workers by employing biometrics in the payment of salaries. The system fought back and he defeated all of them!
It’s on record that the teachers and doctors went on strike when he returned schools and hospitals back to the churches…. It took them about a year to realize that it was the best decision ever taken in the history of politics in Anambra state.

This singular act has put Anambra forward in development ahead of its peers. When last did you hear of salaries not being paid in Anambra? Someone brought sanity to leadership in that state.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by kessdivine4all: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
And who are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeyNaza:
When you cry finish, Peter Obi will become your president in Feb. E no far, just rest

President of Aba Traders Association (ATA)

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by ukenke: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
So tribalism is one of your reasons.

Yeye de smell.

Peter Obi will be announced winner before 12 noon on 25th February.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by newnet: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is our next president.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by ElSudani: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is a 419 candidate. A blatant scam being perpetrated on Nigerians in real time.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Puremind1225: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tell us who you are supporting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by omonnakoda: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nvestor02:
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank. 

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world? 

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria. 
Wow!
So ObI trained Evans

1 Like

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by oyebanji44: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Inshort...obi is worse

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by oyebanji44: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
omonnakoda:
Wow!
So ObI trained Evans

He didn't say that stop switching his words....abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Same Anambra that was declared safest state in Nigeria under Peter Obi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by omonnakoda: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
oyebanji44:

He didn't say that stop switching his words....abeg
What? Did you not see where he said Evans trained under Obi and came to Lagos on graduation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by oyebanji44: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
These nonsense must not get to front page bcuz it not yet verified.

We don't need ur fact check that is one sided

Urchins are not tired of crying ready to cry more after February

Abeg let Nigerians know the truth. .no one wants to vote another buhari again

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Moh247: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
cool

This is a throwback thread of what Anambra people said about Obi on this same Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by oyebanji44: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
omonnakoda:
What? Did you not see where he said Evans trained under Obi

You are not the only educated person here abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nvestor02: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
ukenke:
So tribalism is one of your reasons.

Yeye de smell.

Peter Obi will be announced winner before 12 noon on 25th February.

Let's stop these nonsense...... Peter Obi is worse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by JOemmy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
He is still far better than buhari, atiku and tinibu all put together how can you call someone whose time in office took anambra from 36th to first position in waec and also saved over #75b for anambra which obiano used in constructing major projects in anambra a complete failure? Obi made anambra very uncomfortable for kiddnappers like evans that's why he fled to a safer place like lagos for his evil business I can remember vividly how obi used to demolish buildings in anambra where kiddnappers operates and hide their victims I do used to watch it on channels tv back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Aldol: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
The facts are there for all to see but I still can't fathom why the obedients are ignoring all this. I see it as they are very heartless people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by christistruth01: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
They say the roads Peter Obi built have gone
While the Roads Chris Ngige built are still functioning

Which is surprising because Peter Obi got there after Chris Ngige

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nvestor02: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Never we deserve something better than a lair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Meagainstthem: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na only mad people dey support Pandora criminal,quote me to say trash and be unfortunate this year

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Can you imagine?! GOD forbid that obituary becomes president in this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by omonnakoda: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
oyebanji44:

You are not the only educated person here abeg
Who said I am educated?
Re: Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. by Nvestor02: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is the worsest Presidential candidate we will ever have in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi / Ipob War Against Islam Is Getting Out Of Hand / Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.