Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Magu Sent Back To Police Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Sent Back To Police Custody (39172 Views)

#endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by blessedchild234(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
This life is mysterious.
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Franklyspeakin: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Supported
[quote author=IpobOsuIgbo post=91502817][/quote]
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by surgical: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

This regime has never gotten anything right.

How an illiterate and backward haboki like Magu who can't express himself in English was given such a sensitive post as EFCC boss is still a misery.

More surprisingly, how a country of over 200 million people chose a man like buhari to pilot over their affairs still baffles sane minds
Because the majority are the insane mind and they voted buhari

2 Likes

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by lascos912(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2020
what's the difference between hushpuppy and magu

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by onegb(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Naija
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Franklyspeakin: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Where is

2 Likes

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by crestdevelopers: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=IpobOsuIgbo post=91502817][/quote] the list pass this one ma guy. No think am
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Franklyspeakin: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2020
Very correct....
22General:
One thing you can't take away from this Government is their detailed approach when they want to ruin you. First thing one petition flies out from nowhere and in your mind you're thinking it's a joke. Before you say Jack Robinson.. You're fighting for your life and not even the exhalted position you once held.. If a CJN could be thoroughly rubbished and even the NJC couldn't cough, then who is Magu Mugu?
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by IBreakRules: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=IpobOsuIgbo post=91502817][/quote]

Although I saw the 'etc' but did you intentionally omit Atiku from the list?

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by saraki2019(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Corruption fighting back
#standformagu
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Dzzorro32:
Nothing ashawo no go see for boxers but seriously he must have stepped on toes

He probably disturbed the thiefery of more powerful thieves. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by slowice(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
To loot our treasury is on a crazy level but to reloot recovered loot is a OG move.... Magu issa pandemic in criminology grin

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by FLOTAN(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Empowerment comes with Responsibility and Responsibility comes with Accountability.

If you occupy an office, be ready for scrutiny during or after your tenor. If you want to stay out of trouble, deal transparently, then engage qualified auditors to periodically audit your operations and processes. Do integrity tests on your staff and let them know that each person will be held accountable for their deeds.

Thereafter, offenders should be punished as appropriate to serve as a deterrent to others. One of the reasons why crime perpetuates itself is due to the absence of consequence management. The laws exist but application is lacking, delayed or compromised. This scrutiny should extend to all public office holders.

Thinking about Real Estate? Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by seunayantokun(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Thief capture thieves. Thieves come capture Thief. Una no see am so?
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by bayoofficial(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2020
toor, always watch your back cool

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by prospero15(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2020
It's well...
I still have kiddies tablet. we are just a DM away. 0 9 0 8 2 3 9 1 9 9 5.
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Omoslim26: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing wey fish no go see for inside sardine komkom

How him want take explain se him dey catch thief wen na him gon gon be the real MVP criminal

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by edoairways: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
I just hope he wasn't set up

2 Likes

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by fujirice: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2020
backbone503:
He ended up re-looting the recovered loots. Magu is a true Comrade. Alooter continua!
grin grin grin
Magu Looter King Snr

1 Like

Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by MATURELION: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Country of Looters....why will Nigeria be Great..Youths we need to start using our head, we are suffering in this country..Why will somebody own 40million house and we cant get ordinary 20k Job...its so pathetic that after school you cant get a Job....and you see this leaders scaming us everyday and we still vote them pack to power........imagine A Fraud, fighting Fraud already .....No Future
some of those leaders did not even go to proper tertiary institution na drop outs with forged cert
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by RZArecta(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Racoon:
Guess Ibrahim Magu never envisage that a time like this will ever come-the hunter becoming the hunted.Ayé lè.
a bigger fish is the target behind this debacle, just watch as the drama unfolds...

4bn and 39bn naira cool
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by AbuAeesha: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

This regime has never gotten anything right.

How an illiterate and backward haboki like Magu who can't express himself in English was given such a sensitive post as EFCC boss is still a misery.

More surprisingly, how a country of over 200 million people chose a man like buhari to pilot over their affairs still baffles sane minds
am not a supporter of this administration in any way,but I believe you are well educated,pls contest for presidency
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
greggng:
I won't judge him untill I see the final report indicting him of any wrong doing ....media trial is the worst kind of trial ...

That's the same media trial he was giving to so many people
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by israelmao(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Captor became captive.
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
IS CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK OR MAGU IS JUST A TYPICAL NIGERIAN AFTER ALL.
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by EbaDiamond: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
The day that I read about Malami petition on Magu to Baba, that was the day that I foreseen Magu agony cheesygrin
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by hardbody: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
chii8:
Hmmm...is this really true?I mean magu will now meet kalu in prison?

Kalu is not in prison presently. He may yet go back tho
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by jacoik(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
tofolo:
Saraki has been vindicated.
I swear bro. shebi dem say na saraki be dem problem dat yr. now who is to blame on magu case? maybe obasanjo this time
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by jacoik(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
chii8:
Hmmm...is this really true?I mean magu will now meet kalu in prison?
girl, did you read the same thing I read? which of the kalu are you talking about?
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by 2tpick: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
When the news first broke out of his arrest, some people condemned the news as false and even failed to read between the lines when efcc released a statement in an attempt to deny the claims. Events in this government has become very predictable and anyone who is not objective in analysing information regarding this government is just mischievous and living in denial.
Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by sule17(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
WHY DNT U INCLUDE UR FATHER NAME? I JUST ASK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.