Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) (81991 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Muurian:

Enter snake business na oga... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by prinx25(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Browse about green anacondas
Hezzyluv:
No Na,just film tricks
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Jorge91: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hezzyluv:
No Na,just film tricks
Aim for the head anaconda will be history. That’s why humans are the wisest species. Any other species we feel is a threat we kill am join.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
its wrapping na d power
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Everrest9:
Anaconda and Crocodile fight na 5&6. I watched one documentary where something that looks like leopard killed Anaconda and Crocodile near river.
Jaguars kill caymans(we have alligators, crocodiles and caymans)..a Jaguar can’t kill a full grown nile crocodile..he dares not go an inch close..and it can’t kill full grown anancondas either.

6 Likes

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anacondas are actually not the longest snakes in the world..
That title belongs to the Burmese Python..
But they are the largest snakes in terms of circumference of the body.

2 Likes

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
i can bet anything on this lalastic.lala was the mod that push this to FP

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Muurian:

Yeah... Lion is actually the village animal of my kindred. It usually comes around during Moonlight when we gather around the pear tree beside our central ôbi to hear tales by moonlight.
: grin grin grin

You don't mean it cheesy
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
See question.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by mulerogold(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na wa o... Lack of fake News.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Everrest9:
Anaconda and Crocodile fight na 5&6. I watched one documentary where something that looks like leopard killed Anaconda and Crocodile near river.
Jaguars kill caymans(we have alligators, crocodiles, gharials and caymans)..a Jaguar can’t kill a full grown nile crocodile..he dares not go an inch close..and it can’t kill full grown anancondas either.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
answer is no. but if hungry he go chop u
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oh, I thought this was about the anaconda that nicki minaj sang about
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by prinx25(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anacondas exist only in South America, the one depicted in the movie is green Anaconda,the biggest in the serpent kingdom. Actually the second largest snake is the Reticulated Python found in India and Indonesia
Toluobaeko11:

Something that was killed by one of my relative in Ogbese, Ondo state, it was also killed inside Ona river in Iju, Ondo state. My friends in the riverine area in Irele and Okitipupa do kill it once in a while in their camps.
Forget the hype, anacondas are very dangerous, but not as aggressive as in the movies, just don't go near it if you don't know the tactics. People are killing it anyhow in the forests, the only problem is that they don't have access to internet to show it
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Nope not the Burmese python but the reticulated python..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reticulated_python

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's huge but the scenes in the movie na saka grin grin... Not as dangerous as that

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bornfool:
Anaconda is not harmful, is one of the most friendly animal, I remember when I was small I used to sleep beside it
grin
Really?

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
I can't believe how dumb this question is... No, it's not dangerous, it's very very friendly.. pheeew

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by prinx25(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Do your research properly. The longest snake in the world is the Reticulated Python, it's actually the second largest snake.
DarkJeddi:
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Oh, I thought this was about the anaconda that nicki minaj sang about
Lol, you were lost but now you're found
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by chatinent: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have a question for scientists: was it designed by a creator or did it just evolve? Clearly, this is the work of a super-creative creator.

7 Likes

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Muurian: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
RealisticGirl:
: grin grin grin

You don't mean it cheesy
Yes o... cheesy
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Emotionss: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Toluobaeko11:

Something that was killed by one of my relative in Ogbese, Ondo state, it was also killed inside Ona river in Iju, Ondo state. My friends in the riverine area in Irele and Okitipupa do kill it once in a while in their camps.
Forget the hype, anacondas are very dangerous, but not as aggressive as in the movies, just don't go near it if you don't know the tactics. People are killing it anyhow in the forests, the only problem is that they don't have access to internet to show it

Oga Anacondas don't exist in Africa ooo.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
reticulated python is the longest

DarkJeddi:
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm sure those pictures will give me nightmares today. I couldn't even touch the snakes pictures on my screen.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Story story story.... All snakes should be eliminated from the face of this earth. Disgusting creatures.

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hezzyluv:
No Na,just film tricks
the snake is in south america he's dangerous than python
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zimri:

You sound like you live with anacondas. Which one is grab the head, the bigger the easier for you to kill etc ?? No go try nonsense with this serpent ooo grin Snake wey craze

I'm surprised you didn't even talk about the its teeth.
What is happening in the picture? An anaconda constricted a prey (snake) but the prey is still biting it? Is that possible? @Pocohantas.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by DICKstractor: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
The mouth of snake dey like kpekus . BTW... I thought everyone knew it was just fiction
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by DICKstractor: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
The mouth of snake dey like kpekus . BTW... I thought everyone knew it was just fiction
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by pretyval: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't even want to imagine trying it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.