Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (69053 Views)

Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Simplyleo: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
selemempe:
yoro móslem lamentations are music to my ears
You know what lamentation is?

Or you just feel like bringing yourself to my notice?

Besides, if I'm yoruba and a Muslim, did I stop you from practising your religion?

4 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Sunmolar(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/breaking-fct-cp-bala-ciroma-replaces-magu-as-new-efcc-boss/[/quote]

Until they expose the rots in Nigeria police,then the fights against corruption will be clockwise.

Since they've been fighting corruption many military chiefs have been probed.But tafa is the only big gun in police that their magic wand caught in the act.

Clean the mess in Nigeria police first..... But who will do the cleaning?
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by cursedAbiola(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

You what lamentation is?

Or you just feel like bringing yourself to my notice?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nuru Ribadu
Farida
Larmode
Magu
Now Ciroma
Is it only Northerners that are qualified to head EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Simplyleo: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
selemempe:
Ohamadike is always available to pepper you miscreants
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by SarkinYarki: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is okay.

But he appears dirty (his mouth) undecided

Officers with dirty mouths shouldn't hold positions that involve regular interactions with the public.

At least for national image. angry

I was just about to say this before I saw your comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Simplyleo: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I was just about to say this before I saw your comment
Honestly, personal hygiene should be considered before officers are given offices that involve regular relation with the public.

4 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Yebosola(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin
This one na confirm thief, anything the Buhari cabal tell am he go do, na him dey go use pick up Tinubu and charge am to court for looting Lagos for 16 years. The game is on... 2023 Game of thrones

Eleribu, iwo te nwaparo fi ke fi dala, if u never mention Tinubu, your miserable life won't b completed as if it was him that exchange your destiny with kerosene and wheelbarrow, u better don't die on Tinubu's matter.

6 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Yebosola(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=91502940]

FBI no see Tinubu arrest, Ribadu, Lamorde , Waziri no see Tinubu arrest under Goodluck, Yar'Adua, Obasanjo's PDP , AGF Adoke and CCT no see Tinubu arrest

Na this gorimapa go come arrest am? Ipobians dull sha

Nah this Tinubu matter go kill them las las, I don't know y shame no deh their life, as if it was this man that exchange their destiny with kerosene and poto road.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by ahiboilandgas: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

oga!

all the people you mentioned are either northern christians or southerners!

are u saying muslim northers are not corrupt??

abegi just park one side make i no face you this morning!
maina has been in prison since nov 2019 ..he now from abia abi
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Difrent: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

oga!

all the people you mentioned are either [b]northern christians [/b]or southerners!

are u saying muslim northers are not corrupt??

abegi just park one side make i no face you this morning!

Change the goal post when it suits you, shows how confused you are.
you earlier implied the targets are southerners.....

Park well well because I get time to for people like you today.......
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Sonoyom(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Just two requirements were needed for the job: 1. Northern 2. Muslim. He is qualified!

3 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by obyrich(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is okay.

Officers with dirty mouths shouldn't hold positions that involve regular interactions with the public.

It could be Camera effect.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by LordKO(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bala Ciroma is a refined officer, but the news is fake. Unfortunately, peradventure he gets the post in the future, the banana pill may be too slippery for him to overcome.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by fk001(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is okay.

But you are a Tinubu supporter and he interacts with Public.

How Ironic

5 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by FEGNO: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Welcome to the Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria. PMB's parochial and ethnic bias surely knows no bounds.

4 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na so
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
#sighs

Ribadu, then

Farida Waziri then

Ibrahim Magu

Now Ciroma.

No Southerner seems capable of holding that office, it seems.

1 Like

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by deboysben(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fake news

Na mohammed Umar is the one that replaced magu.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Racoon(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Well nothing new.Even if Magu has to go, another hausa-fulani muslim is back on the block.Hope he discharge his duties without fear or favour.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by ekanx27(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Same guy that wrote WAEC countless time before he was granted a waver and certificate of participation

3 Likes

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
If Magu was a Southerner especially Yoruba, IPOB members masquerading as PDP online supporters would have been shouting "Fulani used and dumped"...

That's the only way they can analyze politics. shame! grin

Kudos to Buhari for doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Heffalump(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A new yam eater in the building.. This one face resembles a criminal self..

Go and steal your share..

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

This new guy will certainly finish the remaining yam, I swear tongue

Must the EFCC chairman always come from the North Looks like something of birthright or to protect some interests.

This simple logic confirms the fact that the North are the greatest yam eaters!

Hahahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.