Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2103 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Dr Don Pedro Obaseki warns Biafra & Oduduwa / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Agbaka7(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2020
I repeatedly watched the ITV Benin clip where my brother Dr Don Pedro Obaseki had cause to call on all Edo people, ahead of the September Edo governorship election to vote for the APC governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu because he has ,"substance ". I commend him because as they say, truth is bitter, but must be told. He must have been in the spirit.

To use his exact words, he said, " I don't want to vote for Obaseki - No manifesto. I want to vote for substance". What Dr Obaseki meant is that the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's campaign to be governor of Edo state come September, is bound to be reality because he has a manifesto, the Simple Agenda

This Simple Agenda is a manifesto of hope for all Edo people; it is a document of substance put together by Pastor Dr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu, using the APC manifesto as guide, to explain in detail, his vision to make Edo a model state in Nigeria when he takes office as Executive Governor.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has analyzed the current challenges facing our state, consulted stakeholders across the 192 Wards of the 18 Local Government Areas, and came up with the Simple Agenda, to launch Edo State on the path to sustainable prosperity and holistic development.

Essentially, the Simple Agenda is a genuine road map, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has designed, and contains the ingredients critical to transform Edo state from its present unacceptable condition of underdevelopment to an attractive state with a vibrant economy.

By publicly declaring that the Simple Agenda is a substance, for which reason, Edo people can trust to vote for the APC governorship candidate as the next Edo state governor, Dr Pedro is saying that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is ready to serve and can be trusted; that he is equipped for the task of being a governor and that he has what it requires and what it takes to deliver on the job.

To understand what Dr Obaseki means, one has to understand the meaning of the concept of substance. It is a fundamental quality or the ultimate reality that underlies all outward manifestations and change, according to the Lexicon which also say it is practical importance.

Essentially therefore that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has substance compared with the PDP candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki, means that the APC candidate is more of an electable material. It means that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's manifesto or Simple Agenda has power, convey readiness and possess meaning enough to brand the APC candidate, as a more serious contender for the Governorship of Edo state.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu himself has said it that the Simple Agenda is a roadmap which simply explains his mission to fast track the transformation of Edo state through transparent, effective and accountable governance in a way that improves the living standard and well being of all Edo people. #

5 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Cajal(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tax collectors gangs...including... Fellow, associate, member and colleagues will come after u
Here..they are here already

3 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Unigrad: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pedro Obaseki Never still recover from his political defeat since 2016? Or it affected his brain?
I had it from a reliable sources that Obaseki family held a meeting with Governor Obaseki, they told him he should fixed all his family members in government positions, he refused and said he was not elected to serve his family members but Edo people. He also said he can only help few of themwho have degree certificates and qualify because most of them didn't go to school. Most of his family members are not happy with him because he kept to his words.
Obaseki is so unique.
Who know Pedro Obaseki for Edo State?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by lalawealthy: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Unigrad:
Pedro Obaseki Never still recover from his political defeat since 2016? Or it affected his brain?
I had it from a reliable sources that Obaseki family held a meeting with Governor Obaseki, they told him he should fixed all his family members in government positions, he refused and said he was not elected to serve his family members but Edo people. He also said he can only help few of themwho have degree certificates and qualify because most of them didn't go to school. Most of his family members are not happy with him because he kept to his words.
Obaseki is so unique.

Shut the Bleep and stop misleading people!
The same Don obaseki that was on AIT (kakaaki)supporting obaseki and destroying APC?due guy can mislead o.

3 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by ATAKAM: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Agbaka7:

I repeatedly watched the ITV Benin clip where my brother Dr Don Pedro Obaseki had cause to call on all Edo people, ahead of the September Edo governorship election to vote for the APC governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu because he has ,"substance ". I commend him because as they say, truth is bitter, but must be told. He must have been in the spirit.

To use his exact words, he said, " I don't want to vote for Obaseki - No manifesto. I want to vote for substance". What Dr Obaseki meant is that the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's campaign to be governor of Edo state come September, is bound to be reality because he has a manifesto, the Simple Agenda

This Simple Agenda is a manifesto of hope for all Edo people; it is a document of substance put together by Pastor Dr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu, using the APC manifesto as guide, to explain in detail, his vision to make Edo a model state in Nigeria when he takes office as Executive Governor.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has analyzed the current challenges facing our state, consulted stakeholders across the 192 Wards of the 18 Local Government Areas, and came up with the Simple Agenda, to launch Edo State on the path to sustainable prosperity and holistic development.

Essentially, the Simple Agenda is a genuine road map, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has designed, and contains the ingredients critical to transform Edo state from its present unacceptable condition of underdevelopment to an attractive state with a vibrant economy.

By publicly declaring that the Simple Agenda is a substance, for which reason, Edo people can trust to vote for the APC governorship candidate as the next Edo state governor, Dr Pedro is saying that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is ready to serve and can be trusted; that he is equipped for the task of being a governor and that he has what it requires and what it takes to deliver on the job.

To understand what Dr Obaseki means, one has to understand the meaning of the concept of substance. It is a fundamental quality or the ultimate reality that underlies all outward manifestations and change, according to the Lexicon which also say it is practical importance.

Essentially therefore that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has substance compared with the PDP candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki, means that the APC candidate is more of an electable material. It means that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's manifesto or Simple Agenda has power, convey readiness and possess meaning enough to brand the APC candidate, as a more serious contender for the Governorship of Edo state.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu himself has said it that the Simple Agenda is a roadmap which simply explains his mission to fast track the transformation of Edo state through transparent, effective and accountable governance in a way that improves the living standard and well being of all Edo people. #

The Obasekis loves themselves...you just lied with this article......he can never support Ize Iyamu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by lograr(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
ATAKAM:
The Obasekis loves themselves...you just lied with this article......he can never support Ize Iyamu...

Pedro supported ize iyamu in 2016. I don't know about now. Pedro wanted to be the Governor then but was hindered by Godwin ambition

2 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by techmo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

This one funny ooo

Pedro Afonja Obaseki from Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by lalawealthy: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
ATAKAM:

Bros,get your fact right.this guy was the one that told APC members as at 2016 that they will regret fielding Godwin as governorship candidate and as at then he was part of the PDP campaign member for IZE-iyamu,but presently is with the same Godwin he rebuked before.

2 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by jasent(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
lograr:

Pedro supported ize iyamu in 2016. I don't know about now. Pedro wanted to be the Governor then but was hindered by Godwin ambition
Yes in 2016 he support iyamu because he was having issues with Oshiomole.But now he support his broker Obaseki.
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by ATAKAM: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,get your fact right.this guy was the one that told APC members as at 2016 that they will regret fielding Godwin as governorship candidate and as at then he was part of the PDP campaign member for IZE-iyamu,but presently is with the same Godwin he rebuked before.
he was a mole in PDP then.....u should know better sir...
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by johnmartus(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
See how this thing justified unjustifiable.
Unigrad:
Obaseki is so unique.
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Unigrad: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
lalawealthy:

Shut the Bleep and stop misleading people!
The same Don obaseki that was on AIT (kakaaki)supporting obaseki and destroying APC?due guy can mislead o.
Why are you lying? Pedro decamped from APC and campaigned against Governor Obaseki in 2016 because he felt Godwin Obaseki robbed him of his APC ticket. Pedro have never supported Governor Obaseki. I'm a full Benin person and a political guru especially Edo State political matters. U can deceive others but not me.
Something happened in the politics then which I can't say here which is the reason Pedro have turned to anti Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Jesusloveyou: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Unigrad:
Obaseki is so unique.
that means you're not from Edo state.
Pedro was more popular than slowpoke obaseki.
Pedro is more sound.
slowpoke obaseki was unknown until oshomole become his benefactor.

2 Likes

Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Unigrad: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that means you're not from Edo state.
Pedro was more popular than slowpoke obaseki.
Pedro is more sound.
slowpoke obaseki was unknown until oshomole become his benefactor.
I laugh you.
Where are you in Edo? Lets meet, come with your voter's card for the meeting, let's know who is from Edo State.
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Jesusloveyou: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Unigrad:

I laugh you.
Where are you in Edo? Lets meet, come with your voter's card for the meeting, let's know who is from Edo State.
I would have snap my voters card here for you to see but is wrong for me to do that
Re: Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI by Unigrad: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
I would have snap my voters card here for you to see but is wrong for me to do that
I base in Edo State, I said we should meet, I didn't ask you to snap it here. Don't be a dumb like your APC.

(1) (Reply)

Funtua Had No Driving License But Drove Himself To The Hospital / How Ijelespeaks handed Igbos to be killed in Abuja- VIDEO / Funali Herdsmen Sends Bishop Oyedepo A Warning Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.