Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit (3434 Views)

How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help / Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by sunyprofit: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2011
Travel to switzerland for job,studies and business . 100% sure
Requirements:

Firstly, the clients would have to get scanned to me a copy of His/Her SSCE, a scanned passport photograph and also a scanned copy of his international passport copy so that i can be able to process for the invitation letter of the clients and after the arrival of the IV. The passport is to be submitted in the embassy by the clients on the interview date and the his biometric thumbprinting will be done in the office.We also work on the procurement of visa in the indirect manner (Non Appearance).
Duration: Two weeks after your intervew and probably three weeks maximum.
COST: #550,000. No initial deposit but evidence of your money must be provided.

send mail to: visa.switzerland707@gmail.com
Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by suxes2005(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2011
Mehn, see format
bruv, e no fit work here
abeg comot

SHALOM
Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by omoboy1: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Na wow oooo, guy give me your office address, I wan send my jazz man, to finish you and your family, you will never see, good things in your life, all your family. Will die, do u think it fear coming here to scam Nigeria people, your mama for there goat

Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by suxes2005(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
Omoboy dis ur jazzman go get power plenty oo
see him skull as charm full am, lol

SHALOM
Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by rafcrown(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
@suxes2005
You are really funny. The jazzman cant be looked at for long or twice.
Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by omopupanim: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
Na your father u go scam no b innocent people way dey try survive for 9ja.
Re: 1 Year Switzerland Visa With Working Permit by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Scamming oloboriku!

It's so funny that nairalanders are beginning to detect these criminals and their dealings.

Freaking battered knackers!

Oya, nobody is interested in going to Switzerland, maybe you can get your own visa and work permit. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Emergency Travel Certificate / Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant In Malaysia{betrayal, Love, Luck} / Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.