Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) (23030 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Kingberbatov(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
grandstar:

Bros, I went to the local government headquarters of Ondo West at Bolorunduro in 2012. The workers there barely do 30 minutes of work a day. That place can run on 20% of its staff. I see no sense wasting money on extremely unproductive workers.

A yway, as long as they are employed, they should be paid the agreed wage.

And that was 2012, three quarter of those 2012 staffs had been moved away from local government to other places like teaching and the rest across all the 18 local government,
workers retire everytime too and no new employment.

Aketi's 2nd term will be worse since he can end his first term like this,
Someone who is seeking for 2nd term
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by johnmartus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Just keep quiet.
Righteousness89:
Aketi has done enough to deserve a Second Term...

There is room for improvement but I feel he deserves a 2nd term

Ondo brethren! Its in your Hands..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
techmo:

Mumu talk, Aketi is part of AC and the lawyer of AC that saved Atiku from Obasanjo that made Atiku join AC, Aketi and Tinubu are very solid , yes for the first term Tinubu had a candidate same as Kogi election, but soon after election Aketi and Yeye Bello both went to beg Tinubu and have been cordial since

Gbam.thanks for educating that ignorant fellow.

But for aketi to make his winning easier,I suggest he adopts the lalong and el rufai methods where they quickly conducted free and fair lg polls before the main elections that is if he hasn't already conducted them.this will allow him to know the mood of the people and know where he is weak and strong.this method aided the victories of el rufai and lalong.

With indirect primaries in APC,aketi has won In advance.olusola oke will defect to another party where he will contest and divide ondo south votes.if ajayi loses the pdp primaries, he will also fly under another platform and deny pdp of southern votes.for ondo central,pdp will mainly win in akure.ifedore,idanre,ondo east and west lgas will divide their votes.with nobody from akoko contesting,aketi will massively clear the north

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kingberbatov:

And that was 2012, three quarter of those 2012 staffs had been moved away from local government to other places like teaching and the rest across all the 18 local government,
workers retire everytime too and no new employment.

Aketi's 2nd term will be worse since he can end his first term like this,
Someone who is seeking for 2nd term

My brother it is not an ondo thing but a national thing.majority of the staffs at the lgas do not go to work generally.infact,80% do not go to work except during inspection or salary payment.even most chair and their vice reside at the state capital
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Gbam.thanks for educating that ignorant fellow.

But for aketi to make his winning easier,I suggest he adopts the lalong and el rufai methods where they quickly conducted free and fair lg polls before the main elections that is if he hasn't already conducted them.this will allow him to know the mood of the people and know where he is weak and strong.this method aided the victories of el rufai and lalong.

With indirect primaries in APC,aketi has won In advance.olusola oke will defect to another party where he will contest and divide ondo south votes.if ajayi loses the pdp primaries, he will also fly under another platform and deny pdp of southern votes.for ondo central,pdp will mainly win in akure.ifedore,idanre,ondo east and west lgas will divide their votes.with nobody from akoko contesting,aketi will massively clear the north

Sure, Aketi will win Ondo North.
I'm not sure he will win Ondo central, Akure, Ondo East and West are PDP strong holds from scratch.

But that Ondo south nah where the battle is.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by ade4rskaj: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is it the same Governor with Covid 19, they are screening. Nigeria my country.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Inkling(f): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmm

Life is not fair at all.

A 3 credit school cert holder was given further mathematics containing 100 questions while another one with 5 distinctions was given informal letter containing 100 words to write.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by omoyemirally(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

oga sir,are you an indigene of ondo state? Don't judge based on what you see on the internet. All na gimmicks. who no go no go know
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by ModestGal(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wasky101:
If y'all know how much is budgeted for entertainment in these meetings you will never pick a side apc or pdp.
Water and fake malt, someone is already smiling to the bank
Well, We are dumb people
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Akaujaa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
APC will certainly win Ondo State election because of Tinubu and how they worship him over there....

But you see Edo?

Edo no be Lagos oh!!!!!!

Mumu like you keep shouting "Edo No Be Lagos" upandan as if anybody told you before that Edo was Lagos.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Vaabra01(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
I hate to tell you to shut up

Righteousness89:

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Sure, Aketi will win Ondo North.
I'm not sure he will win Ondo central, Akure, Ondo East and West are PDP strong holds from scratch.

But that Ondo south nah where the battle is.

With oke contesting in ondo south and ajayi flying a party ticket,votes will be divided so aketi has nothing to fear here.ondo town since 2015 no longer gives bloc votes.aketi will surely get reasonable votes in ondo central. aketi won't allow other candidates to record meaningful votes in the north
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

With oke contesting in ondo south and ajayi flying a party ticket,votes will be divided so aketi has nothing to fear here.ondo town since 2015 no longer gives bloc votes.aketi will surely get reasonable votes in ondo central. aketi won't allow other candidates to record meaningful votes in the north

Hmmm!
Okay.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Hmmm!
Okay.

Honestly,the momentum is now with aketi.I wish he will make oke his deputy who will now succeed him.has ondo conducted lg polls?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Honestly,the momentum is now with aketi.I wish he will make oke his deputy who will now succeed him.has ondo conducted lg polls?

Nope, they haven't.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Nope, they haven't.

So,if he is electorally smart,he can quickly conduct one before october
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

So,if he is electorally smart,he can quickly conduct one before october

Yeah, true.
I personally I don't want him to enter
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Angel2006: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pls people saying Aketi has done a lot to win 2nd term in Ondo state should list his achievements for us all to see.. useless government!! As for that Angola, he can’t rush to PDP to steal ticket.. someone has been waiting and sustaining the party since.. and 2016 as the SSG said they didn’t win but rigged the election with the help of INEC and we the Ondo state people are not stupid. Eyitayo Jegede (SAN) won that Election.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Aketi is certainly going down and Tinubu's candidate will mount the space and APC will definitely win Ondo State....

Believe me, Tinubu owns the entire SouthWest and the Entire southwest is under his political powers.....

I am telling you because I have a top politician that we thought was going to contest but said he had a talking session with Tinubu had to step down....
tell me something...he owns South West, at'oyo state naa? Alahuakbar

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Kentursky(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Akeredolu my man, 4 + 4 confirmed cool cool cool
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Kingberbatov(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother it is not an ondo thing but a national thing.majority of the staffs at the lgas do not go to work generally.infact,80% do not go to work except during inspection or salary payment.even most chair and their vice reside at the state capital

And nigeria will soon be good?
My observation is that; the previous governments are by far better than these ones.
I remembered some years back in my local government,
you dare not sit at home or late to work as a local government worker,
the chairman himself will lock the gate when it's past 8a.m
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
cpu2006:
APC Screening committee suppose request for his medical report before attending to him.
we always take important things for granted here in Nigeria.
If you are not afraid of covid-19, you should please pity we ordinary Nigeria. we dont want to contact this virus because of your on care attitude.
This one dey talk like say he is not among Nigerians that refused to comply with covid 19 guide lines .Nose / face mask you no use.social gardening na your best choice. Use sanitizer you no gree .Inter state lock down then you dey traveled . many of you bribed officers along the road for you to get access to some alarming covid 19 states. even many of you said covid na scam.they condemned any steps government take to fight covid 19 but now the person that go for his governorship screening with total complying with covid guide line is who you can blame for covid spreads in Nigeria?

Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kingberbatov:

And nigeria will soon be good?
My observation is that; the previous governments are by far better than these ones.
I remembered some years back in my local government,
you dare not sit at home or late to work as a local government worker,
the chairman himself will lock the gate when it's past 8a.m

Fair enough.the lg must just be autonomous
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by Kingberbatov(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Fair enough.the lg must just be autonomous
Just pray it happens cos they have been saying it for a long time
Re: Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) by earnit3: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020

Gombe Governor Inuwa Appoints Igboman, Chidebelu Ewuzie, 2 Others / IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum / 2023 Presidential Ticket Splits PDP Aspirants Into 3 Camps