Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? (1632 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:17am On Feb 03, 2011
So far I am thinking of using one of these:

1. Ignore him 'till he gets the message
2. Text him shit is over
3. Bleep up & get under his skin intentionally so he can break up with me (my favorite one). It’s a win/win.
4. Be a woman enough and tell him face to face ( )
5. Hire a hitman and get rid of the b!tch niggah for good

Which one should I use? Give me some more ideas, folks.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2011
OP.
USE THIS ONE . . . .
My bros ''yours ofcourse'' needs to undergo a surgery and i will need a sum of 5m.
Or tell him you have just discovered you are HIV positive ''the ultimate choice''
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:23am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
USE THIS ONE . . . .
My bros ''yours ofcourse'' needs to undergo a surgery and i will need a sum of 5m.
Or tell him you have just discovered you are HIV positive ''the ultimate choice''

If he buys that, then he's kinda slow! cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 03, 2011
Number 4, most definitely.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:25am On Feb 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Number 4, most definitely.

You are just saying that cuz u ain't in the situation, MDZ the ish is hard to do ya know? angry
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2011
Ethiodime:

If he buys that, then he's kinda slow! cheesy

Tell him you wanna have sex with D-sense . . . .
But we must have it !!! grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:31am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Tell him you wanna have sex with D-sense . . . .
But we must have it !!! grin

Sorrie I can't do that, see he already know that I'm allergic to small things. cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Orton10(m): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2011
A goodbye BJ on the moon might help silly!
:-P
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Feb 03, 2011
Dsense, you are very obsessed with this HIV thing. Are you okay suga?

Just be woman enough to tell him. It is not that complicated especially if you are already thinking about breaking up with him.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense, you are very obsessed with this HIV thing. Are you okay suga?

Just be woman enough to tell him. It is not that complicated especially if you are already thinking about breaking up with him.
You this dirty afro angry
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2011
Ethiodime:

Sorrie I can't do that, see he already know that I'm allergic to small things. cheesy
Have you ever been violated before by lot of guys . . .The feelings you get from that you can get it from just mine something angry
Enjoy!!!
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 03, 2011
Ethiodime:

You are just saying that cuz u ain't in the situation, MDZ the ish is hard to do ya know? angry

I have. It hurt me because I dont like to hurt good people but if you are not in love with or feeling someone, why put yourself through misery to make them happy? What kind of relationship would that be? Besides doing it via email, text or word of mouth to me is tacky and can get someone hurt. . . physically if the 'dumpee' has too much pride.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:43am On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks for the input everyone,

P.s It's not easy breaking up with someone face to face, esp if you liked that person previously thoe you fall out of love, It's easy say than done situation!

Anyways thank yall,
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On Feb 03, 2011
Dsense,

You love me and my clean afro! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2011
You mean your dirty and rough afro tongue kiss
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2011
You wasn't complaining last night! embarassed tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:46am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Have you ever been violated before by lot of guys . .  .The feelings you get from that you can get it from just mine something angry
Enjoy!!!

I don't have to screw lots of guys to know what is considered to be unblessed petite pen!s and what's not!

The fact that you got all moody over my playful poking says alot about your (level of insecurity).

MzDark
- Tell me sweetie, how did you end your recent relationship, maybe I can walk on your lane if I find it helpful. smiley
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:50am On Feb 03, 2011
May you never find any sensible guy on Nl for what you have just stated above.
MzD was my girl and this how she broke up with me . .  . .We had a very hot sex and later left for detox spas  . .There lots of romance took place . . .  . .Then did some strange things  ''Can't list them here''.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:50am On Feb 03, 2011
Make sure you don't come near me, Dsense.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Ethiodime: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2011
MZdark why did you broke the poor kid's heart, why oh why??
loooooooooooool tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Make sure you don't come near me, Dsense.
Who's coming closer to the witch in the first place . . . . . Go witch!!! . . . Go witch!!! . . . .Go witch!!! . . .Go witch!!!

grin grin angry
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2011
Ethiodime:

MZdark why did you broke the poor kid's heart, why oh why??
loooooooooooool tongue
Still chaotic if to pee in you mouth or break this laptop on your cracked head. angry grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

May you never find any sensible guy on Nl for what you have just stated above.
MzD was my girl and this how she broke up with me . .  . .We had a very hot sex and later left for detox spas  . .There lots of romance took place . . .  . .Then did some strange things  ''Can't list  them here''.

grin grin grin grin you wish negro!

@Ethio, well he wasn't my most recent guy. . lol but basically he and I would stress that we must be honest with each other. truth is he and I lived in diff. states and I would travel to see him which was an issue but i was willing to do that however, we also had a lot of arguments which killed my enthusiasm after a while.

so with that having been said we both came to the conclusion that too many sacrifices had to be made just to see each other on top of the arguing. I told him how I felt, he did the same and we shed a few tears of course and then we parted. We still keep in contact to this day though which made it a bit easier. I basically told him i loved him and cared about him however that alone was not going to make it right and that we are not compatible as a couple but as friends or as nothing at all and he agreed I guess I had it some-what easy but it was tough  undecided.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2011
Would you stop displaying our escapades . . . . . .Anyway you love is pettering outta my heart gently already angry
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Who's coming closer to the witch in the first place . . . . . Go witch!!! . . . Go witch!!! . . . .Go witch!!! . . .Go witch!!!

grin grin angry

May your kini crawl to the nearest fire pit exactly 4 am your time. angry angry
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Dsense(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2011
Keep wishing angry tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by SALady(f): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2011
@OP trust me, being unavailable always works. Start talking about things you want to do alone nicely insinuating that they are your things alone and he doesnt feature anywhere.

Wait and watch that space, as he does the typical male thing like getting a new girlfriend, much to your freedom. Again pray very hard that his new relationship works out.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Seun(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2011
The best way is to say, "Look, this is not going to work because [insert actual reason here].  I'm so sorry.  So bye bye."  All these other tricks are just simply immature and cruel. Is the person going to take it well? No. But do it anyway, because you're a good person and that's the best you can do.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by Phate07(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2011

Its simple, innit? Just tell the person that to break-up is the most important thing in your life right now. undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by SALady(f): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
Phate07:

Its simple, innit? Just tell the person that to break-up is the most important thing in your life right now. undecided

Rolling on the floor with laughter right now, you just cracked me up  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by SALady(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
SA Lady:

@OP trust me, being unavailable always works. Start talking about things you want to do alone nicely insinuating that they are your things alone and he doesnt feature anywhere.

Wait and watch that space, as he does the typical male thing like getting a new girlfriend, much to your freedom. Again pray very hard that his new relationship works out.

Oh! Yeah! @OP as soon as he gets a new girlfriend you can dump him using the new girl as an excuse that he is cheating on you and in your good books cheating is a NO! NO!, trust me it works like a charm.
Re: What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? by femmy2010(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
Be frank and tell him ITS OVER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Petting Spoils A Woman Then Stop Petting. / Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! / Condom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.