Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo (18686 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / APC Settles For Indirect Primary, Rules Out Consensus / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm not surprised that indirect primary was adopted in Ondo state while direct, the party claimed is more democratic, was used in Edo state. We're not there yet! Our political journey look bleak!

Chris bobo pass me my cup of tea jare . . .
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
lagdmark:

With all the suffering and war like country in terms of insecurity, people like you still support Apc.
Since 2015 apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. L
What did PDP offered to us for 16 years of wasted years? We will keep following APC come rain, come sunshine..... Let me be sincere with you, I have always been with PDP from inception until they disappointed all and sundry..... Why should i stay with a party that looted the treasuries of this nation uninterruptedly for years.... So let me stay with the so called rejected APC than the party of Tax collectors.....
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by deboysben(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is there any politician in anambra that can rival tinubu my boy?
afonja claiming calabar

What happened to other accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by deboysben(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=NEIGHBOUR post=91520246][/quote]who knows whom una go support this time around.

Shun hatred ok
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by IJOBA2: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sammy07:

What Is the meaning of afonja??
YOU DON FORGET THE MAN ABIgrin
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
Akeredolu will be smiling now

Akeredolu 1 - 0 Tinubu and oshio mo ole.

The problem with you guys is that you don't read and comprehend. You would've noticed that it was the sacked nwc that proposed indirect primaries for ondo. The caretaker committee only followed it through.
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Sammy07: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
noeloge82:

Dont u think that PDP will fly Ajayi/ Jegede ticket to seal south and central votes
PDP will need double strong combo like that to have a say in d Election

Let's see how it will be played tho.
But I doubt Jegede will like to become deputy
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Dansuqi: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
afonja claiming calabar

What happened to other accounts.

Ditto nnewi boy
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Akeredolu will not return for second term in Ondo state .except the fulani jihadists behind him in malami.and hell Elrufai want the repetitions of 1983.
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Frankiss44(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
What did PDP offered to us for 16 years of wasted years? We will keep following APC come rain, come sunshine..... Let me be sincere with you, I have always been with PDP from inception until they disappointed all and sundry..... Why should i stay with a party that looted the treasuries of this nation uninterruptedly for years.... So let me stay with the so called rejected APC than the party of Tax collectors.....

But majority of the people that were leaders during those 16 years are now in APC.. And guess what, you are ready to die for them once more... Should I call names of your new APC saints that were demons in the PDP?

Nigerian youths wwho has bewitched you guys?

1 Like

Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Frankiss44:

But majority of the people that were leaders during those 16 years are now in APC.. And guess what, you are ready to die for them once more... Should I call names of your new APC saints that were demons in the PDP?

Nigerian youths wwho has bewitched you guys?
Bewitched ko, bewizard ni... Rubbish and ingredients.... Leave us like that.... Atleast it is better than the scammers of 16 years... Be honest with me, if i should leave APC, where should i run to.... Is it to the party with no concrete agenda for 16 years? Point of correction, we don't support people but the ideologies of that party.... We know APC as Progressives what is PDP known for? I guess Tax collectors....
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Frankiss44(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Bewitched ko, bewizard ni... Rubbish and ingredients.... Leave us like that.... Atleast it is better than the scammers of 16 years... Be honest with me, if i should leave APC, where should i run to.... Is it to the party with no concrete agenda for 16 years? Point of correction, we don't support people but the ideologies of that party.... We know APC as Progressives what is PDP known for? I guess Tax collectors....

Progressive indeed.. As far as am concerned if I have my way I will kill all those crop of politicians in both the pdp and APC.. No difference between the two.. They are both useless to the common man, if you doubt me take a look at the national assembly and see the rubbish going on there.. There is nothing like APC or PDP when it comes to sharing the nation's wealth.. They are all progressive in looting leaving keyboard warriors like u to do the image painting online.. Very soon you will be alright
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by ArcToyin(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2020
LosC:
They wouldn't want to screen him out the way they did to Obaseki, but rather they devised another means to ensure he gets out during primary

You have nailed it. That is the wisdom behind the action.
Re: APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo by Thelimitbreaker(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Frankiss44:

Progressive indeed.. As far as am concerned if I have my way I will kill all those crop of politicians in both the pdp and APC.. No difference between the two.. They are both useless to the common man, if you doubt me take a look at the national assembly and see the rubbish going on there.. There is nothing like APC or PDP when it comes to sharing the nation's wealth.. They are all progressive in looting leaving keyboard warriors like u to do the image painting online. Very soon you will be alright
I strongly understand your plight but what you have failed to understand is that Nigerian politics will always be dominated by either the PDP or APC,the reason is that most Nigerian youths only votes massively on Nairaland and other social media platforms.Wake up from your slumber before you start criticizing me. Stop ranting here but rather go there and effect your own change there.Enough of all this online tantrum-throwing juveniles on Nairaland. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? / Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) / APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.