Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Could She Be Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could She Be Up To? (868 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could She Be Up To? by Gbenge77(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2011
A certain lady meets a certain guy and has a crush on him.She confesses that he is so handsome,any lady would be captivated.Incidentally,she tells him she has strong feelings of deep affection for him but the  problem is she has an original lover whom she has been dating for 2 years and dumping him might not be easy.she tells of the atrocities  her original lover has commited against her and says she will have to decide whether to dump him for the new guy .And ,she goes on to reveal some secrets to the new guy.Then,their relationship was on full swing. Incidentally ,after a few weeks,she informs the new guy ,they might have to discontinue the relationship.she says since her original lover did not offend her per se,there's no point maintaining another relationship although she admits the guy is a belligerent.Devastated,the new guy pleads with her to re-consider her position and she promises to get back to him.but then she continues to inform him about her movements and even sends him 'pls call me, i luv u sms's' and the new guy is not sure what this means .what could she be up to,guys?GUY A tries to convince her to ducidentally,she decides to break the relationship with guy A up.GUY A pleaded with her not to dump him for GUY C .he says could not have loved her genuinely ,while commiting such  atrocities against her.Lady A admits she is in a fix  She continues to send ''call me back.i love u sms's'' to guy C and he is unsure of her intentions.what could she be up to,guys?
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by 1one: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2011
;DYou didn't mention Guy Letter "U"
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by omega25red(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
wow you almost lost me there

anyway she is up to nothing. you just have to accept the fact that she is with someone who beats her (i think) and she is not smart enough to leave on her own. you can't take up such baggage. If she is serious she would leave the other man instead of trying to decide between a guy who smacks her (i think) and another guy she has a crush on.

think about when things sour between the two of you will she be having deep feelings for someone else?
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by iice(f): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
That hard to figure out? undecided
Lady and A are wasting their time. C is the only one benefiting. . .well atleast in some way
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by EFCC1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
is this a vector love relationship?
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by ikamefa(f): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
undecided

@ op are u saying?

factorial !! :Lady A + guy B - guy C = Lady A + Guy C - guy B ? cheesy
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by Gbenge77(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2011
thanks for your contributions.i didnt mean to confuse people by representing the characters involved,alphabetically.and i hope i did get my story across,succintly.just trying to see if 'C' still stands any chance.
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by Gbenge77(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
@omega25red, thanks a lot.
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
i think you are the guy 'c' in question?
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
guy C = poster does not stand any chance
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by harakiri(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2011
When the stories a lady tells you don't add up, it's best 2 move on and check better options. It's simple math e.g 4 + 4 = 8. When it equals 5,7 or 731, then run as fast your legs can carry you. Always keep this in mind. . . Other names for women are DECIET,LIES,CONFUSION,UNSTABLE,UNFAIR,UNREASONABLE,MANIPULATIVE,VINDICTIVE and bloody HYPOCRITES. When you women through this lens, all their nonsense becomes crystal clear 2 you. You see their crap coming for 20 miles away. ALL women will deny this till hell freezes over but deep down they know themselves and YES. . .b4 anyone has the usual dumb "how about ur sisters and aunts?" question, i am not a bloody hypocrite, they are ALL the same.
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2011
Na wa o.
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by alfchye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2011
She is just a bitch, She wants to eat her cake and have it, she is such a loser already
Re: What Could She Be Up To? by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2011
Na wa o,i no understand this story o.

(1) (Reply)

Is She My Friend? Or Should I Forget About Her? / Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: / How Best To Cope And Overcome Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.