Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (98660 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by smogup: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
pcguru1:

I understand, but it gives that dark aspect, take for instance when social media came; we used it to connect with friends. But as the metrics as likes came, it fed into our narcissism. People literally act savage and do ridiculous things all in the name of getting more likes. You can see that it has indirectly created a negative side-effect. However you are indeed right, it depends on the usage. I use it for free promo and advert.

We are both saying the same thing.

It has raised lots of people up and it has also taken lots of people down.

Peace
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by RillJ(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lady canceled her upcoming wedding.

Man delivered from a possible life of misery.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Funkybabee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lols deaconess that can forgive and mentor her like her own daughter, if is her child unkor

Really Christians
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Slurity(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

How did Facebook damage her wedding3?
I would have thought you are smarter
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by earnit1: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Slurity(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

read the post before asking questions
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by causewahala: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't know if this is true. Heard of a female banker, newly wed, whose hubby went to check on her (for whatever reason in the bank).

It just so happen that the moment hubby stepped into BANKING hall was same moment a male colleague of herself choose to tap her bum bum, albeit, playfully.

Right there marriage scatter, all explanation by bride and bride bestie fell on deaf ears.

Moral of story: know thyself and thy limits, more importantly, know thy fiancee/husband. Temperament and sensitivity differs.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Excuses: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
madjune:

Hold your peace there.
No husband truly knows his wife well. Women are like the eyes of the deep waters. When you look into them, you only.see yourself. Only the holy spirit can tame a woman from doing the unimaginable..
The men no!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by cray91(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
there is no arguing further about this. that lady is a bitch. what she posted is what and who she really is and i can bet with my two balls that she will do exactly when married

"who marriage help" in here word. that statement alone already cleared her out to be a bitch

She doesn't deserve marriage at all. street is where she belongs

I Only congratulate the Groom on this development infact this calls for celebration cuz God just bring him out of long years of bittered, faked, pretense and sad marriage which is always easy to venture in but not always easy to get out of

Quote me all you want but this is my own take of the story
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by 1Alex: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

post said "Facebook comment" not Facebook.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by jrusky(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
You said her mother in-law to be is a deaconess in Mountain of What That babe don cast if you offend those MFM mama deaconess your own don finish make the lady just find a new man.

That lady is a potential prostitute thank God facebook expose her. And for those posting nude picture on social and theirselve slay queen of idiots don't worry it all waiting for you at your happiness moment in life tears and agony will end it for sure since you've be watned severally but refused to heed you will hit your rock and the very tip of your breakthrough in life then you will realise the damage you have done to yourself.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Farki: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
deltateam:

The account is deactivated. What happened?

It's not maybe I made a mistake

https://www.nairaland.com/casalindal

To summarise she had some marriage troubles then kept posting about it to nairaland then her husband found out and apparently left her. Although I'm not sure if they stories are 100% true it is truly worth a read.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by focus7: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbo ladies eehn!!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
fr3do:
Na wedding woman life end?
Go and ask her.. shocked
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Thepsyhiccensor: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by abike12(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
serves her right
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Vince77(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
She only said aloud what 90% of married women would do silently.

In other words, Na who dem catch be thief.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
BTCog:

Please don't say that again. Some men are even ready to spend millions just for one time sex just to prove that they can get any lady they like. It will only take a reasonable lady to be wise.
Waste of Resources!!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by DigitB: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
The family averted a future entanglement grin

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by haiti007(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Made-up story, there is no deacon/Deaconess in MFM churches.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by afaatng: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
You are certain girls don't cheat?

Maybe yours don't, but don't ever put your money on a girl not cheating.

I am certain these guys felt the same way until it blew up in their faces.

Women are bad too, even more than they make men appear and these cheating girlfriend stories prove it.

The general sentiment is about guys and how they are polygamous, how they can't control "the snake" between their legs, how they can't stick to one girl, how much they lie.... blah blah and blah.

That narrative is about to change, with the evidence I am about to provide you.

I stumbled on a post on the subreddit, SuicideWatch. It's the story of a suicidal 18-year-old boy, who falls in love with a 16-year old virgin girl and promised her there will be no sex until she is ready.

https://www.nairaland.com/5987391/cheating-girlfriend-sad-hilarious-story
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
HMarshal:

Are u married yet brah? Do u think being married & dating are same thing?.
That's y it's said,mind wat u say when u happy or sad or angry,it can be forgiven but not forgotten.
It's even stupid for her to still be on a dating site @that level.

Is it Facebook that you're calling a dating site? undecided
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by hectorswag(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
franklingud:
"No GPS to my private Part"....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one off me!!!

Lol no be only you bro grin

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by OBTOREPA(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nawao Village people must be after her unknowingly
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by hectorswag(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
DigitB:
The family averted a future entanglement grin

Lol I saw what you did there @ "entanglement"

August Alsina comes to mind wink

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Advancedman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776

The screenshot of the said post pls.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by fintol: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

I get your point.

Facebook is not a person....its a website and i think what transpired on Facebook was what destroyed her marriage. She is the architect though.

Hope you get my point.
Two of you are saying the same thing.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by AuroraB(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ekemeze:
LWKM OH! I saw her comment.

That girl may kill herself oh
Can you screenshot it and post here?
Nigerians can lie. I hardly believe these kinda story. Impressionable few has kept Joro agbaya in business. Not me.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by fam2806: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
It was a very good decision to have called off the wedding. A broken traditional marriage is better than a divorce
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Samcent: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Farki:

It's not maybe I made a mistake

https://www.nairaland.com/casalindal

To summarise she had some marriage troubles then kept posting about it to nairaland then her husband found out and apparently left her. Although I'm not sure if they stories are 100% true it is truly worth a read.
I still don't understand why people post their marriage issues on a social media platform.

God forbid bad thing, anything that will make me bring my marriage troubles to a place like nairaland, know that the marriage is over already.

Private issues should be handled privately. If it goes public, then it's most likely already out of control.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by luminouz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
fintol:
Two of you are saying the same thing.

Ok fintol or peptol tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.