Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (98686 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by WizzyVine: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Serves her right
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by lastchild: 2:28am On Jul 14, 2020
stormborn28:
funny.. You think you are making sense
and you keep replying someone who's not making sense, who's a fool here?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Chicastle: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Man/Woman thinketh in his/her Heart, So is She/He!

Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks!

That is it

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Bsc(m): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
But her toto no get GPS..... Even if she's bn a cheat e no get GPS so the husband can't know...
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by bigcasava1(m): 5:41am On Jul 14, 2020
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776
hmmm, my eye just open again
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Billygee2u: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Obingene:
Very good decision to cancel the wedding.

Olosho in disguise.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Billygee2u: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2020
thesicilian:
She only said aloud what 90% of married women would do silently.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Billygee2u: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by DavidEsq(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Na lie lie go kee this OP! U said it was a Facebook post, so it a record on the internet, yet the screenshots are nowhere in the topic. Na like dis, Pastor dey use chop una money:
"There was this man who challenged God with 50% tithe"...man wey no get name, country or address.
"I was talking to my friend the oda day how God saved him from poverty since he had been taking part in the seed offering and first fruits"..... friend wey no get name and address. Abi pastor get secret friend ni?
Na lie go whine that ur neck, OP! See e mango head grin
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Leaking basket mouth. I sorry for her
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by tightpussy156: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2020
I thought the foolish man will not end the stupid marriage.Ashawo in disguise.even from her comments you will no she is bag of waste product.she just said what 99% of girls will do in their matrimonial home.They marry because of money,they marry because they want to be called MRS,they marry because they want to be counted among those that are married but they are not capable or ready to be submissive.they can sleep with anything so far the cash is there despite been married.they leave Mr A when he is broke and jump to Mr B,from Mr B to C the cycle keep in moving.They are never ready to bring anything good to the family.some want to remain in husband house an continue there prostitution there.who quotes me hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by fintol: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2020
luminouz:

Ok fintol or peptol tongue
what ever.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by authority2006(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2020
lastchild:
I disagree with you

The people that have tendency to cheat based on my own experience are those people commenting that they will never cheat no matter the price

Most times, people who talk don't do, na people who no gree talk dey do

It's even confusing reading and trying to make sense out of your comment. Those who said that they can't do it are the ones who can do it! And those who admitted that they can do it are the ones who can't do it! How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by authority2006(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.

She lashed out at them in anger by saying, WHO HAS MARRIAGE EPP? THERE IS NO GPS IN MY PRIVATE PART .

Why would she defiantly add the above after her first comment? That comment was even more damaging than her first comment.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by stormborn28(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
lastchild:
and you keep replying someone who's not making sense, who's a fool here?
ask yourself that question again
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
authority2006:

Why would she defiantly add the above after her first comment? That comment was even more damaging than her first comment.

It truly is and I'm not holding brief for her. Like I said, the mind is deep but only the fiance can tell her kind of person through her actions in the past and that should be his basis for judgment.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by walletxtra: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
You are absolutely right

Righteousness89:

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Eghosblue(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
sunshineV:
groom's loss if u ask me... I hope the lady find her feet asap and the mother find a new wife for his son

Loss wetin undecided
More like a bullet dodged
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Eghosblue(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
codedlee:
Go and collect fire back na. Lol. Her parent suppose happy. Them go collect from another man again

In Igbo-land it is customary to return the bride price.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by KingGBsky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Obingene:
Very good decision to cancel the wedding.

Olosho in disguise.

Sometimes you don’t judge people because of their comments on social media. Some people do it just to follow the trend or just to gather likes but at the end of the day what does it benefit both parties?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Maxvasia(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
Some jokes are very costly.
This is just a painful way to learn the hard way...
Only that it wasn't a joke.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by lastchild: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
authority2006:

It's even confusing reading and trying to make sense out of your comment. Those who said that they can't do it are the ones who can do it! And those who admitted that they can do it are the ones who can't do it! How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion?
Go ask your English teacher for refund
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by authority2006(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
lastchild:
I disagree with you

The people that have tendency to cheat based on my own experience are those people commenting that they will never cheat no matter the price

Most times, people who talk don't do, na people who no gree talk dey do

authority2006:

lastchild:
Go ask your English teacher for refund

Lol.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by authority2006(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2020
GboyegaD:

It truly is and I'm not holding brief for her. Like I said, the mind is deep but only the fiance can tell her kind of person through her actions in the past and that should be his basis for judgment.

Some people could hide stuff, they're good at it. Even those who married and living together do hide things with no trace, not to talk of those ones who are yet to be living together. My point is that she could be good at covering up stuff like this
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Amorprincesa24: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2020
The story is false. Filled with she said, he said, they said.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by incentive: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
She said that the amount was even too much that she can cheat on her husband if offered only 200K.

She lashed out at them in anger by saying, WHO HAS MARRIAGE EPP? THERE IS NO GPS IN MY PRIVATE PART.

LADIES should be more "extra careful" on kinds of comments and pictures they post on social media. millions of people view it. Some even share it when they find it Funny or interested and you don't know who's at the viewing/receiving end.

It does not matter, is what really matters.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by AlphaSoul: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2021
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by rickleye: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
icebird25:
Oya come and gbese.

If Facebook crashed the marriage .. The relationship was not strong to start off with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.