Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special With The Smallest Gestures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special With The Smallest Gestures (308 Views)

100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special With The Smallest Gestures by tkgz(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Your girlfriend wants to feel love and appreciation. And even though you do love her, sometimes you forget how to make your girlfriend feel special.

Learning how to make your girlfriend feel special is something guys have asked me about more than once. And it’s a good question. Many men know how they feel towards their girlfriends, but they have problems with showing love and appreciation. And I get it.

On TV, we see people buying their partners’ cars or houses. How can a normal guy live up to those standards? But that’s not how you show love and appreciation. Of course, your girlfriend would love a fancy car, but those big gifts really mean nothing at the end of the day.

How to make your girlfriend feel special

What people remember are those small acts that others did for them. I remember when I was having a bad day at work, my boyfriend had a home cooked dinner waiting for me when I came home. That was really touching and made me feel very special and loved. He knew that he needed to comfort me and end my day on a good note.

Those are the actions that people remember. Not fancy gifts or expensive trips. So, if you want to make your girlfriend feel special, follow these tips because these little things show her you care.

#1 Send unexpected texts. We’re all addicted to our phones, so you might as well dedicate some of your screen time towards your partner. Send her out-of-the-blue text messages, reminding her that you’re thinking of her and that she means a lot to you.

#2 Get off your phone. The one thing that made my boyfriend stand out among the rest, in the beginning, was that when we spent time together, he wasn’t on his phone. He wouldn’t check his Facebook or talk to his friends. He gave me his time, and that made me feel special.

#3 Actively listen. We tend not to listen to each other when we’re talking. Instead, we’re waiting for our chance to reply. And this is the problem with people. But if you actively listen, it shows her that you care and you’re interested in what she has to say.

#4 Remember the little things. When someone remembers the small things about us, it makes us feel special. So, by actively listening, you’ll come across some useful information that she’ll tell you during a conversation. She told you she loves animals, take her to a donkey sanctuary, for example. I’m not sure why I picked donkeys as the animal, but you get what I mean.

See More: https://examprestige.com/how-to-make-your-girlfriend-feel-special

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Option After Sex For Every One / Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? / My First Time In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.